Envoy: Macedonia will reinforce its n...

Envoy: Macedonia will reinforce its name on international level

There are 99 comments on the PanArmenian Network story from Apr 14, 2012, titled Envoy: Macedonia will reinforce its name on international level. In it, PanArmenian Network reports that:

PanARMENIAN.Net - In response to PanARMENIAN.Net reporter's question regarding the dispute between Greece and the Republic of Macedonia for the right to be bear the name "Macedonia", the Honorary Consul of Macedonia to Armenia answered that the recent proposal was related to pressure on use of the adjective "northern". Arayik Sargsyan voiced hope ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PanArmenian Network.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
shiptare or death

Athens, Greece

#1 Apr 17, 2012
Saman

Yerevan, Armenia

#3 May 1, 2012
Arayik Sargsyan,-" voiced hope for the issue to be settled in the near future, as Greece, on the edge of bankruptcy, sells everything possible, including its islands and cultural heritage."
+1000!
Saman

Yerevan, Armenia

#5 May 2, 2012
Arayik Sargsyan told a press conference,-"Armenia will benefit from a good partner in the Balkans and Macedonia, in turn, from a partner in the South Caucasus".
“With establishment of ties between Armenia and Macedonia dating back to the times of Alexander the Great, the historical experience should be used in developing current relations,” the official concluded.

“Ziv Gospodar”

Since: Oct 08

Trinity, State of

#6 May 2, 2012
Our constitutional name Republic of Macedonia, must be re-inforced on all levels including the International Level.

Location hidden

#7 May 2, 2012
FYROM soon will disappear. Thank God.
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#8 May 2, 2012
Blagoja wrote:
Our constitutional name Republic of Macedonia, must be re-inforced on all levels including the International Level.
Don't even bother... the Albanians will eat you alive, before you have a chance to enjoy yourselves.

“Ziv Gospodar”

Trinity, State of

#9 May 2, 2012
Alexander the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't even bother... the Albanians will eat you alive, before you have a chance to enjoy yourselves.
I'll do what I like.

Now go and buy a quarter onion from the markets.
Ignorance is Bliss

Toronto, Canada

#10 May 2, 2012
enVOY says,

keep on pushing your LUCK and no doubt YOUR TAIL WILL BE REINFORCED BETWEEN YOUR LEGS.
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#11 May 2, 2012
Blagoja wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll do what I like.
Now go and buy a quarter onion from the markets.
Ill do that while your country is being turned into an Albanian colony.
Saman

Yerevan, Armenia

#12 May 2, 2012
Arayik Sargsyan:“voiced hope for the issue to be settled in the near future, as Greece, on the edge of bankruptcy, sells everything possible, including its islands and cultural heritage”
+1000!

“Ziv Gospodar”

Trinity, State of

#13 May 2, 2012
Alexander the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Ill do that while your country is being turned into an Albanian colony.
Don't make me laugh.

http://www.antiwar.com/rep/mpa3.html
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#14 May 4, 2012
Blagoja wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make me laugh.
Alexander the Great

Athens, Greece

#15 May 4, 2012
Blagoja wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make me laugh.
Sorry for comment 12#... wrong vid... here's the one i wanted to show you.
Tina

Canberra, Australia

#16 May 4, 2012
just a guy i knew wrote:
FYROM soon will disappear. Thank God.
God does not work that way.
Its like this. There is a mirror. You look at it, and see your reflection. Bad words are like that. You speak bad words and God trows them back at you like a reflection.
Thats how it work's. God has nothing to do with your wish.
The power of God reflects what you say, who you are, and what you do.
And your children learn from you.
Saman

Yerevan, Armenia

#17 May 4, 2012
Honorary Consul of Macedonia to Armenia Arayik Sargsyan told a press conference, the monopoly of a unipolar world headed by the U.S. is gradually receding into the past, with Russia, China, the EU and the Arab League coming to the fore.
“Armenia and Macedonia geographically are divided by Turkey, while the problem of the Turkish factor strategically unites them. Neo-Ottomanism and Pan-Turkism spark concerns of Turkey’s two neighbors, of the Balkan Countries, Serbia and Greece,” he said, adding that the common threat may lay the foundation of consolidating ties and joining efforts to form a counterforce.http://www.panarm enian.net/eng/news/103143/
Yakov Mollye

Yerevan, Armenia

#18 May 7, 2012
War scenarios?Arayik Sargsyan, academician, President of geopolitical academy. Aryaik Sargsyan discloses details of US, NATO’s war against Serbia During the US and NATO war against Serbia, Russia refused to support the Serbian side, bound by the Chernomyrdin-Gore contract, deputy chairman of the Russian Academy for Geopolitical Issues Araik Sargsyan stated. As he told a news conference in Yerevan, the contract forbade Russia from providing S-300 anti-missile systems, in exchange for a promise of a presidential post to then RF vice president Victor Chernomyrdin. On March 24, 1999, US and NATO forces began an attack on Serbia. The bombing went for 78 days. During 78 days of air strikes approximately 2,500 people died, including 557 civilians, while some 12,500 were wounded. The administration at that time estimated the material damage at USD 100 billion. A massive campaign of ethnic cleansing was cited as the reason for the intervention. The NATO bombing was conducted bypassing the United Nations.========= Stop NATOhttp://groups.yahoo.com/gr oup/stopnato
HELLASS-ARE-ETHI OPIAN-GAY

Liverpool, Australia

#19 May 7, 2012
---DROP-OF-==HELLASS--IS ETHIOPIAN;;TRIBE BLOOD--
===SO KEEP OUT OF MACEDONIAN WORLD HISTORY==
===STOP YOUR BULSHIT WORLD PROPAGANDA;;YOU CAN==
== NEVER BE MACEDONIANS;;[HELASS]ARE'' ETHIOPIAN-GAYREEK=PURE AFRICAN SLAVES;;;COME IN TO OCUPIED;MACEDONIAN LAND;;;;AROGANT BASTARDS;;;
===NOW ARE SO OBSSES OVER MACEDONIAN HISTORY;;;--=
===BUT YOU CAN DREAM ON MALAKES;;;CRAZY APES;;;;===
===HELLO ;==MACEDONIANS[ REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA]==
====GLORY IS YOUR PRIDE;;;TO BE A MACEDONIANS ALWAYS FOREVER;;;;;;;;LONG LIVE REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA;;;;;;;;;;==========; ALEXANDER THE GREAT' WAS ALWAYS' MACEDONIAN KING=
==== GO SUX ON EGG ;ETHIOPIAN[GAY REEKS] HELLASS]=
Mithridates VI

Athens, Greece

#20 May 7, 2012
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
God does not work that way.
Its like this. There is a mirror. You look at it, and see your reflection. Bad words are like that. You speak bad words and God trows them back at you like a reflection.
Thats how it work's. God has nothing to do with your wish.
The power of God reflects what you say, who you are, and what you do.
And your children learn from you.
God does not, but Gruevski does. Prepare for destruction.
Yakov Mollye

Yerevan, Armenia

#21 May 14, 2012
Honorary Consul of Macedonia to Armenia Arayik Sargsyan: "as Greece, on the edge of bankruptcy, sells everything possible, including its islands and cultural heritage”.
Mr.Sargsyan is Right! The Greece is crashing!
PHILIP THE MACEDONIAN

Hausmannstatten, Austria

#22 May 14, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min Coffee Party 381,074
News See Mauritius in a new light on a bike ride aro... 1 hr Gaetan 13
News U.S. President Obama to visit Hiroshima in late... 7 hr Ex Senator Stillb... 86
News Woman returns library book borrowed in 1948 7 hr Bad Bex 2
News Obama says North Carolina law should be overturned 10 hr Retired SOF 42
News Biden to see Pope Francis, discuss cancer cures... Fri serfs up 6
News Travel Q&A: Best to trim route for 'epic' Calif... Fri Sheri 1
More from around the web