Jordan eager for Libya to pay bills

Jordan eager for Libya to pay bills

There are 2 comments on the News24 story from Jun 18, 2012, titled Jordan eager for Libya to pay bills. In it, News24 reports that:

This username must be unique, cannot be edited and will be used in the URL to your profile page across the entire 24.com network.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

Since: Jul 11

Berlin, Germany

#1 Jun 18, 2012
How can any country be so stupid as to not realise that many of these Libyan “patients” were scamming the system. I mean, the agreement between the Libyan committee and the Jordanians was for treatment of the war wounded only and not for cosmetic surgery or vitro fertilisation. Any treatment other then for war wounded shouldn’t be paid for.

And what the hell are luxury hotels doing taking in guests just because they say that their government is going to pay for everything? I’ve evidently done things wrong on my travels. Next time I check in at a hotel I’ll just refer the bill to my government and have done with.
kiwi

Kosice, Slovakia

#2 Jun 18, 2012
Ditto Dog wrote:
How can any country be so stupid as to not realise that many of these Libyan “patients” were scamming the system. I mean, the agreement between the Libyan committee and the Jordanians was for treatment of the war wounded only and not for cosmetic surgery or vitro fertilisation. Any treatment other then for war wounded shouldn’t be paid for.
And what the hell are luxury hotels doing taking in guests just because they say that their government is going to pay for everything? I’ve evidently done things wrong on my travels. Next time I check in at a hotel I’ll just refer the bill to my government and have done with.
I´d like to see you as the luxury hotel receptionist to deny accommodation to a drunk band of Libyan rebels just coming back from the field when all the world writes about them as the heroes. You´d probably end up in the same hospital they go for a cosmetic surgery treatment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sean Penn: Ted Cruz and Other Tea Partiers in C... (Oct '13) 32 min Ronald RayGone 26
News 8,300 Miles Later, Obama Dines With Anthony Bou... 50 min Le Jimbo 13
News Population 6 hr DHHR Party 12
News Sun will align directly over Kaaba, Islam's hol... 7 hr naman 1
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 hr The Sin City Cat 384,101
News Chicago: My kinda town 18 hr bozo 1
News Budget fight leaves Illinois stuck with overdue... Thu Wm L Yancey 17
More from around the web