Hampton by Hilton Coming to Jelenia Gora Poland

Mar 6, 2014 Full story: Hotel News Resource 11

The three story, 118-guestroom hotel is due to open later this year under its Hampton by Hilton brand, joining 17 Hilton Worldwide hotels currently operating or under development in Poland.

Full Story
Clear Dharma

Aberdeen, UK

#3 Mar 6, 2014
I'm going for a piss then bed. See ya
Nudist Dick

Ashburn, VA

#4 Mar 6, 2014
The Iron Dicktator wrote:
;-)
I l go completely nude there when its opened :p
Clear Dharma

Aberdeen, UK

#5 Mar 7, 2014
I've always enjoyed pissing in the fresh air. From as high up as possible. I just love the sense of freedom as it all streams down into the wind, and ideally into the waves or a river down below. Try it, you'll enjoy it as much as me :-)
Clear Dharma

Aberdeen, UK

#8 Mar 7, 2014
Tom Soer wrote:
Why would anyone want to heard you talking about pissing ?
Keep your lowlife Polish costumes for your self.
I would like to piss in your throat. In fact, I'm actually doing it right now. Can you taste the warmth of my piss choking the life out of your limpid body right now?
Clear Dharma

Aberdeen, UK

#9 Mar 7, 2014
Anyways .. that's me for another night ... I just see if I can squeeze out another little pissy ... not much left after the last post

And go to bed.

G'night John Boy
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#11 Mar 7, 2014
Tom Soer wrote:
<quoted text>Get lost you Polish dirt bag.
You live on British Welfare, sucking there benefits and lick there shoes,just like all of you lowlife Poles in UK.
It is their not there.

A low level of Poles actually live off of benefits in the U.K.

How about some facts for once instead of mouthing off!?

There are 14,000 Poles on benefits & 1.4 in the U.K on benefits.

That is 1% of the U.K on benefits are Polish while more than 1% of the U.K is Polish!

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/alex-massie/2013...

The Myth of the Immigrant Benefit-Scrounger

Nor do the benefit figures suggest there are large numbers of Poles for whom spongeing off the state is the chief reason for coming to Britain. It is estimated that there are fewer than 14,000 Poles claiming unemployment benefit. Again, we might wish that number smaller but it is simply untrue to suggest there are large numbers of Poles loafing in Britain and chuckling at the British state’s ill-conceived largesse. Indeed, there are more unemployment claimants in just two Birmingham constituencies (Hodgehill and Ladywood) than there are Poles claiming unemployment benefit in the whole United Kingdom.(Poles, of course, may be different from other nationalities. On the other hand, there are many more of them.)

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/433248/End-o...

Under Labour 1.4 million people spent nine of the past 10 years on benefits

Since: Mar 14

Hungary

#12 Mar 7, 2014
Poster Tom Soer is alexey25.
OnlyPatchWork

Carmel, NY

#13 Mar 7, 2014
1.4 million in the U.K on benefits**

The stats show that Poles in the U.K are proportionately are less likely to be on benefits than native Brits are!
Clear Dharma

Inverurie, UK

#14 Mar 8, 2014
Vitez wrote:
Poster Tom Soer is alexey25.
I agree with you. The mental case has been so embarrassed by Putin recently that even he has had to change his avatar.

He's still a crypto-Jew Rusak Retard, new name or not.

I pissed down his throat as soon as I set eyes on the Retard.

“Slovak,Ukrainian &Polish power ”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16 Mar 8, 2014
Its true that "Tom Soer" is the vicious Nazi ruSSian nationalist "Alexey25".
Clear Dharma

Inverurie, UK

#17 Mar 8, 2014
Tom Soer wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell is " Alexey25"?Is that your conspiracy theory ? The Polish immigrants like you have been drinking urine and eating there own crap since 1989. You must know how does it feel to be another filthy Polish lowlife that no one wants. ;-)
Tom25 or whatever you call yourself, whatever you do please don't bore me to death.

Would you care for another drop of my urine?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min Abondondolla 293,000
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 46 min cancer suxs 4,949
The Truth About Chiropractors (Apr '13) 50 min Rose Henderson 29
Jindal defends January prayer rally at LSU campus 1 hr Rick in Kansas 10
Vietnamese tourists to South Korea on the rise 6 hr meaningless 3
GCC Trade and Industry Ministers participate at... 8 hr MOMIN ANSARI 1
Cuban cigars among goods travelers get OK to im... 11 hr Doc Caliban 1
More from around the web