Wine tours - a whole new weekend getaway

Wine tours - a whole new weekend getaway

There are 1414 comments on the The Times of India story from Oct 21, 2011, titled Wine tours - a whole new weekend getaway. In it, The Times of India reports that:

Imagine walking through acres of grape plantations surrounded by mountains with a glass of your favourite wine in hand...It could make you feel a bit like Keanu Reeves in the Hollywood romance "A Walk In The Clouds" shot in and around Napa Valley, California .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times of India.

Anonymous

Puyallup, WA

#822 May 26, 2012
We've got the Love togethe to share w forever let's dance! Smile! Was jammin to the tunes ! Hi my sunshine I'm so glad I'm here w u my day ugh was hectic i'll tell u about it later! I tried to write u earlier but my Internet wasn't working ! Too many people probably where I was at! Hope u had a fun day! Thats so sweet ur son wanting u to sleep w him! I was like that when I was younger w my mom & even through my teens I don't like to sleep alone! Smiles! Thank u for the words to song & yes u can always count on me! Pinkies! Thank u for always making me feel so loved & happy & thank u for ur kindness! Mwahthank u for checking on me as well u make me smile to!im on my way home I will be back to tell u bout my day! One day it will be nice to get away on holiday weekend! I'm worn out! Sending u lots of long holding u foreverBBBBBBBBBBBBBHBHBHSKSLF K!'s to let u know u always make my day & vanilla blueberry SK's to make u feel special w my sunshineSLto always give to u my sunshine & BBSS & xtra xtra XOXOXOXOXOXO 's cause ur the best! Mwahs forever! Don't worry ur gonna get ur banana cream pie my sweet! Yummy special for u!
Anonymous

Puyallup, WA

#823 May 27, 2012
Peek a booh I miss u! I was feeling kinda emotional tonite just stuff! Gets to ya & sometimes u don't know why! Well I found out someone deletd my Facebook acct & it was attached to my business acct .Im not good at getting on that actually my past coord used to do all that I would check it once in awhile but not a lot!.! I'm just feeling bummed! I'm trying to figure who would do such a thing to me? How people can be so cruel to do that but it's probably the person who stole my computer! I do need a Hug ur Hugs r the best they make me feel that I belong. Sometimes life is a wee bit or just a lot challenging at times!! It's weird I felt like someone was trying to follow me home but I dodged them! So I went to visit my friend & they wanted me to watch this movie called the Grey it was scary sad ! Have u seen?so wish u were here or I was there w u!smiles! So guess where I was today! I went back to work at the pool at the palazzo a few days a wk cocktailing again a few days a wk just for xtra since business is so new the main thing is getting the word out & waiting for responses! Also I did meet someone who's been doing advertising for 30 yrs so I'm going to get w her ! Can use that help much needed ! So thats why I was saying my day was hectic dealing w this holiday weekend I was kind of struggling! It's a challenge cause of the heat & my hand is messed up like a sprain I think it's from carrying tray always on my left I never switched sides cause I could never balance w the right! Anywho I'm just praying through it & just trying to be thankful!Ithank u for being here to listen to me & be so caring & I'm here for u always as well! I think it's time for the unwanted visitor to come! Oh well! Smiles!
Anonymous

Puyallup, WA

#824 May 27, 2012
Mwahs to u my sunshine I hope ur day was wonderful! Bringing u joy gives me joy! Sending u fun filled cozy loving BBBBBBBBBBHBHBHSKSLFK's always to make u feel Loved & banana scotch SK's w my SL filled up inside! Hoping u have a sweet & restful day & nite to always make everything alright!BBSS to always keep u safe & XOXOXOXOXOXO's to let u know that I pray that ur Angels always protect & guide u safely & peacefully! Mwah knowing my Love is always w you!

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#825 May 27, 2012
bbbBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIGGGGGGggggg HHHHUUUUUUGGGGSS!Mwah
Hi my Sweetness, I so wish I was nearer to you, I would come over and rub your tired feet and then get to work on your good hand, working out the pain on your left. I'm like you, when I used to have to lug a bunch of stufff up stairs i would balance it on left hand, I'm right handed to I needed that hand free to unlock the door and such. I hope your day goes smoothly for you and that people give you lots of big tips for being such an awesome waitress. I have never done any waitressing type of work..closest thing was a convenience store back in the day. If you can believe it, I would have to fill up peoples soda cups, the dispenser, at the times, was kept behind the register. I'm happy you enjoyed the songs and I'm so grateful you made it home safe. Please be care out there, Vegas is a diverse place and with the holiday..well, please be extra care for me!?! Sending you clouds to cool your day and lots of loving hugs to make you smile and keep me sane. I need to go tend to my kids, I'll be back to chech on you, although I know you are working so..it will be just me..leaving notes for you. I'm so proud of you, going out and getting a job, being single and free..has it's advantages I'll say! XOXOXOXOXO's until next time..

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#826 May 27, 2012
Not sure why, this song is just buzzing in me brain..so I thought I would share it with you. Also, before I distract myself..I wanted to say I am sad that someone deleted your fb account, that sucks. I hope you are able to get a new one and that the person that stole your computer gets a hand full of the righteous anger I'm sending them..it shall fry the mother board, the computer will melt in their hands and become useless. And maybe they will learn, either way..your private information will be safe. Agreed? Now get Rocco to agree and that will be three! smiles.

Okay here is the song..

I love the way he layers the music..adding the bass drum, then the stix..I can feel the taste of the open road, hot wind in my face as I blaze down the highway, getting baked in the sun to remember to feel alive. You're there with me, yes you made sure we used sunblock. Your scarf covers your hair, to keep your locks from whipping in the wind...remember, I cruize at 90.smiles anyhow..it is just open road, I sent all the cops to eat..so it is just us, the open sky and road..and this song blarring on the radio! Missing you and wishing you a beautiful day and night. Love you my sweetness!!
Anonymous

Puyallup, WA

#827 May 27, 2012
Hi my sunshine! I just got done I'm free! Wee! Thank u soooo very much for all my hugs & Love u gave me got it all! Mwah! It stinks cause no one can get Internet where I'm working maybe its because of holiday?not sure! I miss u & thank u for wanting to give my tired ft a rub down & my hand I would do the same for u! Today was crazy but my people were nice & I always try to make them feel special & sometimes I'm a little quirky w them & the girls when they get a little tipsy they like to talk valley girl to me so I do it back & i make them laugh!& the managers were nice they helped me carry the buckets of beer out!Smiles! So I'll bring samples at work so maybe I can start getting orders there!so me & Rocco agree! It's crazy that they deleted my fb ! But kinda have an idea who I have to tell u about it one day! I have to get my friends back & my past coord did my business page so I have to start over! Sad face!!im so glad ur here & such a positive force in my life that I Love!
Anonymous

Puyallup, WA

#828 May 27, 2012
I'm so glad u sent the cops to eat so we can cruise together where shall we go?smile! My friends dad is trying to help me out w my business & he put a really nice brochure together for me! I know everything will come together in time I'm not going to give up! Just gotta take one step then another before I can fly! Thank u for the song u sent i saved it twice cause u had sent it to me before! It's a kool song!on my way to my friends we r suppose to watch this movie called Gabriel! Wish u were here! One day! Smiles sending u peace Love & happiness BBBBBBBBHBHBSKSLFK & a summer breeze BBSS to let u know ur the best & XOXOXOXOXOXO 's to always feel my warm Love & piƱa colada SK & vanilla berry SL to embrace u w my Love day & nite always & forever! Mwah
Anonymous

Puyallup, WA

#829 May 27, 2012
Was listening to this song reminded me of my past! It's called -Slow down by India Arie - but sometimes I have to remind myself to slow down the race is not won by the swift but by those who endure! But now I know that I finally found Love in the right place! I'm so glad that I found you!MWAH

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#830 May 28, 2012
Wanted to come by and wish you a wonderful holiday. I'm glad you enjoyed the song. I thought I had sent it before..it was just buzzing in my head. I really like his music, he has alot of good tunes. I hope you enjoyed your movie, I watched the 'Bourne' installment, love watching Matt kickin butt and taking numbers. I always remember him from Dogma and I always say 'bless you' cuz of that movie..hahaha..even if I don't know where the sneeze may come from, I always hollar out. I hope that you had a good nights rest, sweet dreams and a wonderful day when you wake. I hope you give yourself some down time today, to rest. Oh, knowing you, you're probably already set to go to work by the time you read or even home from work. I hope you have more cool people at your tables.

Often times, victory is just around the corner that most give up and never take. You are correct, slow and steady wins the race.

Uh=oh my battery is gonna die...Hugs! Mwahs!

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#831 May 28, 2012
When you said you needed to slow down..this song came to my mind

BHBHBHBHBHBHBKBFK's to brighten your day. Still want my BCP, so here are some BCP SK's to keep your heart healthy, XOXOXOXOXO's to let you I'm thinking of you. BBS's and Mwahs!
Anonymous

Puyallup, WA

#832 May 28, 2012
Hii my sunshine! Wanted to come by before wk not sure if I can get on Internet there! I will listen to songs later but I wanted to wish u a great holiday as well! The movie well I fell asleep! Anywho missing u always! Hope ur rest was peaceful & your day bright as u! Sending u humongous BBBHBHBHBHSKSLFK'S & SL to sweeten ur day & BCP SK's which I will give to u w ur other surprises I have set a side for u when I see u!smiles! Hopefully soon! And BBSS XOXOXOXOXOXO always letting u know that u mean so much to me! Have a wonderful day! Love you! Mwah

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#833 May 28, 2012
HI my sweetness! How was work? I hope your hand is doing okay! I hope you didn't snore during the good parts so your friend couldn't hear. smiles. I may have to break down and make a banana cream pie, oh my..never done that before. I made waffles for my son's birthday brunch. He wanted a certain DS game, which I got..well it froze on him..just after he got his wand, so I exchanged it and now he is happily playing his game. smiles. Honestly I will wait for your work day to end..maybe challenging carrying a tray while texting. I want you to be safe. Thank you for such lovely wishes, hugs and kisses. You are very sweet! Sending you a beautiful night sky, to bring you awe and wonder. SuperduperAliceCooper BIG BHBHBHBHBHBHBHBHBSKSLBFK's to remind you how wonderful you are, more BCP SK's cuz they are yummy to get from you. XOXOXOXOXOXOXO's to warm your heart from mine and BBS's to bring happyness to your day and mwahsmwahsmwahs! Loving you, always!! Wishing you restfull sleep, sweet dreams and a excellent day when you wake!! MWAHS...
Anonymous

Puyallup, WA

#834 May 28, 2012
Hi my sunshine so missed u Mwah it was hectic Im going to get something to eat & I'll be back! Was a long day but everytime I passed the jasmine trellis I picked the flowers & smelled them & thought of u my Love! Mwah
Anonymous

Puyallup, WA

#835 May 29, 2012
Hokey dokes don't know why my note didn't go through? Hmm phone might work better??Smiles!I think we should go to Vienna together! We could have so much fun!thank u for that I had been burned out for a long time!but didn't know how to stop! Or slow down!smiles! But now I'm learning which is good ,I have a habit of overdoing it at times! This is actually the 1st time I had 1 job but it's good so I can wk on the business to.i took a break from both to just wk on business but had to go back for the xtra cause the business takes a lot of wk & getting things to get it going so it can get its flow! Thank u for being so caring towards me! My hand is still in pain but I'll wk through it I look forward to my hand being rubbed & my footsies to !smile and just know I would do the same for u! U r so sweet ! Mwah !im going to make ur BCP but u have to let me know when so ur able to eat it! It'll be made w love kindness & joy for u!MMMmmmyums!still can't get Internet when I'm working maybe it's too much stuff around??but I'm glad I'm here now!hope ur nite is twinkling so bright & ur day is very nice!heres the biggest of the biggest BBBHBHBHBHSKSLFK'S 's from my soul to yours! And some cookies & cream SK's & lots of jasmine SL Always letting u know how much ur Loved by me & peanut butter & jelly XOXOXOXOXOXO's so nothing can tear us apart & BBSS cause u give me a reason to smile!MWAHS! Oh by the way my friend fell asleep to but I woke & left her sleeping not sure who snored! Hahaha!
Anonymous

Puyallup, WA

#836 May 29, 2012
Hi sunshine came by to wish u a wonderful day Mwah Mwah Mwah cause ur so special!

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#837 May 29, 2012
HI my sweetness, came by to wish you a wonderful day too! I'm so glad you are learning to slow down a bit, give yourself a respite. I'm looking forward to healing your hands and feet, too. I'm sending you some with this note to let you know how much I love and care about you! I hope the phone part of your phone works, incase you need to call someone. I was thinking to myself yesterday..'she made me goodies', big smile. It warms my heart to know you think of me and take your time to make me gifts. I'm working on one to give to you, too! And that must be lovely working near jasmine, when my neighbors plants blossum, smell so yummy! I'm glad you and your friend enjoyed the movie, hehehe, you two must have been really tired or the movie was a dud. I went shopping yesterday for the party tomorrow, my son told me he hoped to get 'hop' at his party. Well long story short..I found it,'Ever After'.yeah!!! I look forward to watching it with you someday.

A trip to Vienne, sounds wonderful. I'm happy you enjoy my way of caring! Got a call! Mwahss!!

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#838 May 29, 2012
I'm back. Had a call from NAPW, I was choosen to be highlighted in their national news letter, cool, right? It was all going well till she told me it would cost about 1k dollars. So now I'm not going to be highlighted. I so love being reminded how unsuccessful I am..first thing in the morning. Crying always clears out my tears ducts. sigh. Anywho..as I was saying, I'm happy you enjoy my ways. If you can, have your friend rub your good hand in the same spot as your hurt hand. They have to cause a bit of pain inorder for you body to send healing to your hurt hand..hope it helps. Okay, so I'm gonna pick myself up, dust myself off and go at it again. Sending you butterscotch SK's to sweeten your day, BIGBIGBHBHBHBHBHBHBBKBFK's to bring you the happyness you deserve, XOXOXOXOXO's of sweet taffey to keep us together, BBS's cuz you always make me smile and mwahsmwahsmwahs to warm you sweetest of sweet hearts! smiles to you!

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#839 May 29, 2012
About Q182

I write to release the passion
I write to release the pain
I write to find my truth
I write so I stay sane
I write to heal the masses
I write to heal my own
I write because with out it
My heart would be alone

By

Queen182

(SS033111)

Had to come online for a minute, follow my inspiration and after checking that off my list, thought I'd come by and drop you off a couple of hugs to let you know I'm thinking of you, wishing you a good day! Didn't plan on the poem, that came along the way..go figure! Big Hugs and a plethera of Mwahs!
Anonymous

United States

#840 May 29, 2012
Hi my sunshine that poem is so touching really penetrates my heart! Thank u for sharing ! I'm on break I had to go downstairs inside casno away from pool area to get Internet so I can check on u & see how u r! Always missing u! Thanks for info on my hand I'll see if my friend can do it I would much rather u of course! Smiles but if not maybe I'll soak it! So I hope ur party goes well & I'm glad u found movie so we can watch together! It stinks that they wanted u to !be in there newsletter & then u had to pay! Its great they chose u but u shouldnt have to pay! I know how it is if I had it I would give it to u but it's crazy they want to charge! I know how it is that's why I had to go back to wk ! I lost a lot & I had people not finish the wk that I paid them for but I'm learning I would always pay for everything 1 st mostly cash & now I know only pay part till job is done!!life lessons! We will help each other they always say 2 r better than 1 but I believe 2 become like one because that's what caring for each other is about looking out for each other!smile! Mwah
Anonymous

United States

#841 May 29, 2012
Anywho back to work I feel like I ran a marathon they forgot to put someone w me for 3 hrs I was by myself the whole thing but everyone was patient & nice! Everything I carried probably weighed more than me! Smiles it's about that inner strength & breathing! Anywho sending u mango SK's & butterfly wishes to make ur nite & day complete & gigantic cuddlyBBBBBBBBBBHBHBHFKSLSK's always to warm ur soul & SWEET Gardenia SL to let u know how much ur Loved by me even if we were on an island without anything kinda like Blue Lagoon cause it doesn't matter if u have success or not as long as we have each other & you'll get there one day & so will I & we will encourage & Love each other through it that's all that counts!& some BBSS to let u know how much I care! & XOXOXOXO's knowing that I carry you wherever I go!Smiles!MWAHS FOREVER!ur do sweet u have a surprise for me! I Love You!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 14 min Agents of Corruption 396,079
News DC to get robo deliveries 2 hr Sprinkles3228 2
News Trump OK'd partner with alleged Iran laundering... 13 hr Patriot 323
News Whata s the best way to end L.A.a s homeless cr... 15 hr RiccardoFire 17
News Japanese city of Osaka is well worth a visit (Jan '15) 17 hr Human 4
News The Latest: Jordan's King sends Israel condolences 21 hr lavon affair 1
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) Fri Jeb jr 78
More from around the web