Wine tours - a whole new weekend getaway

Wine tours - a whole new weekend getaway

There are 1414 comments on the The Times of India story from Oct 21, 2011, titled Wine tours - a whole new weekend getaway. In it, The Times of India reports that:

Imagine walking through acres of grape plantations surrounded by mountains with a glass of your favourite wine in hand...It could make you feel a bit like Keanu Reeves in the Hollywood romance "A Walk In The Clouds" shot in and around Napa Valley, California .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times of India.

“Dum Di Dum”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#23 Feb 1, 2012
Breathoflife wrote:
I'd love too but this time I'll let u pick! But just to let u know I'm 80% vegan but i trust ur judgement I'm sure any place u pick will be charming!!
There is enough food on earth to make both of us happy:) What about sweeties?
Anonymous

Las Vegas, NV

#24 Feb 1, 2012
Sounds so nice & sweet ! U just let me know when just follow ur heart!! Ah byanto!!

“Dum Di Dum”

Location hidden

#25 Feb 1, 2012
Breathoflife wrote:
Sounds so nice & sweet ! U just let me know when just follow ur heart!! Ah byanto!!
I would say, that we should start in 10 min. Are you ready to go?:)
Anonymous

Las Vegas, NV

#26 Feb 1, 2012
I'm w u all the way! I'm ready let's go!smile!!

“Dum Di Dum”

Location hidden

#27 Feb 1, 2012
Now, which kind of music would we listen to?...
Anonymous

Las Vegas, NV

#28 Feb 1, 2012
I like different types I think it depends on the mood , occasion , how about u? I actually Luv acoustics as well & I own a piano . My dad used to own a school of music so I was always around it & practicing on different instruments myself!
Anonymous

Las Vegas, NV

#29 Feb 1, 2012
How about mixing it up a little maybe some John legend, stevie wonder, India Arie. How does that sound anyone else you would like to add?

“Dum Di Dum”

Location hidden

#30 Feb 2, 2012
I would bring a collection of the 80´s, which belong to my favorites o(0_0)o
Anonymous

Las Vegas, NV

#31 Feb 3, 2012
Great we could dance al or a little & enjoy some more wine! Good times .smile

“Dum Di Dum”

Location hidden

#32 Feb 3, 2012
Good times, indeed:)
Anonymous

Las Vegas, NV

#33 Feb 3, 2012
I was thinking we definitely have to top it off w a night cap -a yummy dessert maybe sit by afire tell some stories & have a few laughs! Smile !! Have a wonderful day!

“Dum Di Dum”

Location hidden

#34 Feb 3, 2012
That´s what I was thinking too! Enjoy the weekend!
Anonymous

Las Vegas, NV

#35 Feb 3, 2012
I'm glad we think alike!! Smile ! Enjoy ur weekend as well!
Anonymous

Las Vegas, NV

#36 Feb 7, 2012
Just thinking of u!smile ! Hope u had a wonderful weekend ! Hey, do u like to ride horses?5

“Dum Di Dum”

Location hidden

#37 Feb 8, 2012
Yes, I do. Maybe we should put that on our list too?!:)
Anonymous

Las Vegas, NV

#38 Feb 9, 2012
Sounds like a plan! How about on the beach & then we can have a picnic under a tree then we can ride some more & watch the beautiful sunset!! So nice!!!smile
yelenav

Bonheiden, Belgium

#39 Feb 9, 2012
May I make a little suggestions? Following this forum during a few monthes ( particulary threads like "Cool Breez Cafe" and "Shakespeare in the Kitchen") I'm quite sure, your picnic backet will be havy. So, I should ride horses first, after the picnic it could became a problem.If I ever could ride horses.( My lifelong dream, that still remain a dream.)Don't forget matches to make the fire after sunset ( I can't imagine,you would run back to urbain life with the last rays of sun). Potatoe's backed in fire - overdelicious. And even if not - everything taste delicious, spiced by storytelling among the friends by night fire, under unbelievable cover of stars. Are you good in star recognazing? Somewhere among shines Sirius - Dogstar. Would you like to show me the way to?
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#40 Feb 9, 2012
It is a well known fact that drinking alcoholic beverages is one of the primary causes of deadly - usually inoperable - often fatal mouth cancer. Even so, this outcome is the result of drinking alcoholic beverages for several years. Is it fair to our children to reach the age of majority only to be saddled with the cost of providing costly Government medical care to trendy "Liberal" drunks who seek approval from their trendy snobbish fellow "Liberal" pals by pretending to be able to distinguish between cheap and expensive wines by taste alone?

LET'S GIVE OUR CHILDREN A BREAK! Let's use some of Government's Big Tobacco money to outlaw dangerous hooch peddlers. WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW!

Ronald

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#41 Feb 9, 2012
Breathoflife wrote:
Sounds like a plan! How about on the beach & then we can have a picnic under a tree then we can ride some more & watch the beautiful sunset!! So nice!!!smile
[As they reach the beach, they find a fire lowly burning with wood next to it to brighten it up. When they walk to the shoreline, they notice something is wading in the water, dancing on the crest of the waves. As they approach they find a basket of goodies..wine, cheese, fruit, breads and spreads. Along with all the tools to make a nice late night snack. Everything is dry, as the basket had been water-proofed. In the Royal Wax Seal, a stix of incense has been attached to a note, which reads..."By order of The Queen, let this scent fill your hearts with joy, as this food and drink fill thy belly"!]

:] enjoy
Anonymous

Las Vegas, NV

#42 Feb 10, 2012
Yelenav ur funny! And thank u my lady!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 42 min Brian_G 393,402
News Sounds of wolves not soon forgotten | The Colum... (Apr '11) 4 hr Flywolf 6
News Trump OK'd partner with alleged Iran laundering... 10 hr bldg seven 43
News As Obama heads to Laos, signs of a tilt away fr... 11 hr SirPrize 1
News Promised Prosperity Never Arrived in Russian-he... 13 hr OCCUPIED CRIMEA 6
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 20 hr Go Blue Forever 78
News Norwegian man rescued after getting stuck in to... Sun Suezanne 7
More from around the web