Vietnam's Ha Long Bay -- new color, new challenge

May 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Xinhuanet

"I am so surprised at the new face of Ha Long Bay," Nguyen Vu Minh Hang, a young Vietnamese tourist who returned to the bay after four year, told reporter recently in Ha Long Bay, one of Vietnam's most famous tourist destinations.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 35 of35
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Nguoi yeu nuoc day bung

Noble Park, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Dung La Anh Hung vietnam wrote:
<quoted text>.
Dang va nha nuoc se cho NGOAI HOA,,NGUOI BONG,,TU TRUNG CONG SANG o va lam viec,,.lay gai viet,,sanh con viet,,.
Gai Viet muon la(m ...
Old Jew

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

You bunch of VCs, just give it up China and the Jews will own you soon. There are already twenty or more foreign companies in your country, guess who most of the CEOs are, you guess it , Jews.
north vietnam are chinese

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

yep jews and chings ownin' commie vietnam...and da bac ky ho chi minh claimed they liberated vietnam april 30th 1975
http://www.topix.com/world/vietnam/2012/06/ch...
Chinese men arrested while choosing wives at Vietnam hotel

Full story: Thanh Nein News

Police in Ho Chi Minh City arrested two local men and their Chinese clients in a hotel on June 19 for taking part in an illegal marriage brokerage, as the foreigners awaited to select brides.
NOLEDADENDiMEMAY SPONGEBOB

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

BAC' KY` ChOOOO' GHE? DO THAI' THUI' FPT TAIWANESE ChICAGO DMM GET OUT ...

POOH SHHIT !!!

DMM VE` NhA` CAI' thang` CHA MAY^` POLLISH ma` GRAU GRAU GRAU ...
Old Jew

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Don't complain when China takes over VN because your gov't is slowly selling VN to them. Us Jews will own VN thru China because 40% of the Corporations in China are foreign owned, you guess who the CEOs are, yep Jews. It is all about the money not name calling.
NOLEDADENDiMEMAY SPONGEBOB

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

HALONG CAI' thang` CHA MAY^` DA DEN ...
Old Jew

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Post in English or I will report you to the monitor.
NOLEDADENDiMEMAY NGUTATBAI

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Do THAI' THUI' LAI DEN SI`...
SLAVED NATION

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

NOLEDADENDiMEMAYNGUTATBAI wrote:
Do THAI' THUI' LAI DEN SI`...

dit do thai trang hon cai mat cua may,,.bu cat thui,
Tanzanus

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Drgunzet wrote:
Just watch, another 10 years, this area will be developed much further. Vietnam will be well off.
By then I think most VNCH/NGUY losers would have died on the wheel chairs. Too bad, they won't be able to witness the wonder of a developed world class tourist area.
Already within months of the selection as the world natural wonder, HaLong bay has witnessed a jump in tourist by 20 percent of the foreign tourists and 100 percent of the domestic tourists.
Another 10 years, this area will turn back to its old glory, the PROSTITUTION HUBS.

Since: Jul 12

Hanoi, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Hi, I am Johny. I live in Vietnam. I am a tour-guide, so travel is my leisure. The most destination which I interested is [URL=" http://halongtoursbooking.com "]Halong Bay[/URL]. That's so beautiful. I want to introduce to everyone about Halong Bay.
I know a useful website for information about [URL=" http://halongtoursbooking.com "]Halong Bay[/URL] like [URL=" http://halongtoursbooking.com/halong-travel-g... ;]Halong Travel Guide[/URL],[URL=" http://halongtoursbooking.com "]Halong Tours[/URL],[URL=" http://halongtoursbooking.com "]Booking Halong Tours[/URL] with the best price.
View more...

Halong tours booking, book Halong bay tour, tour Halong cruise, Halong bay tours, tours Halong bay, travel in halong, visit halong bay, halong booking tours, booking halong tours, booking tours halong, book halong tours, book tours halong, the best way to book halong tours, the best website for halong tours, Halong cruises, Halong Cruise Tours, Cruise tours in Halong Bay, Halong Bay Cruises, the best tours in Halong bay
SpongeBob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Old Jew wrote:
Post in English or I will report you to the monitor.
Only those idiots who are working with minimum wages CARE about your feedback. You think china owns this forum, don't you? Your chink money is ...SO BIG, isn't it? Go back to chink land, mfker! Just REPORT me, chinkman. Wahahhahahahhaha!

Since: Sep 12

Hanoi, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

Drgunzet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2012

north vietnam are chinese wrote:
yep jews and chings ownin' commie vietnam...and da bac ky ho chi minh claimed they liberated vietnam april 30th 1975
http://www.topix.com/world/vietnam/2012/06/ch...
Chinese men arrested while choosing wives at Vietnam hotel
Full story: Thanh Nein News
Police in Ho Chi Minh City arrested two local men and their Chinese clients in a hotel on June 19 for taking part in an illegal marriage brokerage, as the foreigners awaited to select brides.
See, I told you. The VNCH/NGUY South Vietnamese are so evil. They have been kidnapping, tricking women to be sold into brothels, to sell oversea.

I feel sorry for the good Vietnam government working so hard to stop the VNCH/NGUY evil doers.

Meanwhile most if not all VNCH/NGUY people are doing cash-only, underground economy to cheat the government due tax. They even sold stuff directly to the Chinese and cut out local Vietnamese shops. Many Vietnamese shops went bankrupted due to lack of materials to process.

Then when all the Vietnamese shops went bankrupted, the Chinese buyers disappeared, causing a lot of produced to be unsold and rotten. The VNCH/NGUY losers blamed the Vietnam government for not protecting them.

I have not seen a worse race than this puny race.
RayH

Guangzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
See, I told you. The VNCH/NGUY South Vietnamese are so evil. They have been kidnapping, tricking women to be sold into brothels, to sell oversea.
I feel sorry for the good Vietnam government working so hard to stop the VNCH/NGUY evil doers.
Meanwhile most if not all VNCH/NGUY people are doing cash-only, underground economy to cheat the government due tax. They even sold stuff directly to the Chinese and cut out local Vietnamese shops. Many Vietnamese shops went bankrupted due to lack of materials to process.
Then when all the Vietnamese shops went bankrupted, the Chinese buyers disappeared, causing a lot of produced to be unsold and rotten. The VNCH/NGUY losers blamed the Vietnam government for not protecting them.
I have not seen a worse race than this puny race.
You VC?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 35 of35
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Travel Forum right now

Search the Travel Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
'Romanians take the jobs Britons on welfare shu... (Dec '13) 35 min _Adi_ 308
Toppled Philippine church cross overlooks typho... (Nov '13) 1 hr ELIAS IBARRA 206
Armenia Outlines Prospects For Closer Cooperati... 1 hr Dander 2
Philippines: From coconuts to Christianity ... ... (Nov '13) 2 hr ELIAS IBARRA 38
World Toilet Day: 2.5 billion have no access (Nov '13) 2 hr ELIAS IBARRA 39
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Quirky 239,659
Japan's Abe declares 'special relationship' wit... 7 hr Lamb sausage 48
Housekeeping at hotel walking in on me naked... (Aug '07) Tue Jimmasin 2,502
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••