Iran space official: Wrong monkey sho...

Iran space official: Wrong monkey shown in photo

There are 3 comments on the The Times of Israel story from Feb 2, 2013, titled Iran space official: Wrong monkey shown in photo. In it, The Times of Israel reports that:

Iranian scientists surround a monkey ahead of a space launch. Iran said it had successfully sent the monkey into space on Monday, Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times of Israel.

Yakov Mollye

Erevan, Armenia

#2 Feb 4, 2013
U.S. and Iran must restrain aggression by Israel against Syria.Arayik Sargsyan, Honorary Consul of Macedonia to Armenia. http://t.co/9Hn1wRk5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 4, 2013
Is that a monkey in that photo? I thought it was Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Well the monkey is more attractive.
Vivek Golikeri

Hollywood, FL

#4 Feb 15, 2013
horatio_hornblower wrote:
Is that a monkey in that photo? I thought it was Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Well the monkey is more attractive.
Thank you. Actually I call him Draculinejad because he looks --- and behaves ---- like a vampire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Thorn 341,292
News In climate bid, Obama stares down melting Alask... 6 min Le Jimbo 11
News Spain Is Winning the Gay Tourist Dollar War 34 min JohnInToronto 1
News NYC council speaker endorses Hillary Clinton fo... 1 hr Eleanor 1
News The Truth About Chiropractors (Apr '13) 2 hr Successful chirop... 40
News Awaiting American avalanche, Cubans rush to the... 12 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 2
News Stop Punishing Cuba's People: Lift the Embargo 13 hr WE JUST DONT CARE 5
Housekeeping at hotel walking in on me naked... (Aug '07) 20 hr showoff 2,549
More from around the web