2. Luanda, Angola

2. Luanda, Angola

There are 2 comments on the WHIO story from Aug 8, 2012, titled 2. Luanda, Angola. In it, WHIO reports that:

Monthly rent : $6,500 Pair of jeans: $177 International newspaper: $5.46 Liter of whole milk: $3.44 We're bringing the Talkmaster, Jamie Dupree, Clark Howard, and Andy Dean to the Trent Arena in Kettering on Thursday, September 27th.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHIO.

vu anh duc

Hanoi, Vietnam

#2 Aug 27, 2012
We're the leading of automotive leaf spring munufacturer from Vietnam. We're willing to establish the co-operation with Angolan business man in the coming time. Pls kindly see our website at: cokhi19-8.com .vn and then if you consider to become our partner and distributor in Luanda, Angola pls donot hesitate to contact me at my mail address: [email protected] for discussing in details.
walter lipman

South Africa

#3 Oct 16, 2012
Hi ,
We are based in South Africa and the leading currency cleaner . We deal in all type of currencies be it Kwanza,Dollars Pound,Euro,Yen, Rupee. in black, white,greenor red culour .Activated or not we will do it within the shortest time possible with the use of are SSD solution and Activating powder.Do get to us on ;[email protected] or you call 0027838822985.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Quirky 404,180
News Uniqlo: An American Dream for a Japanese company 12 hr Ainu 27
News Former US ambassador, Cotton back Trump on Taiw... Tue Kizzes2961 38
News The cofounder of Skype has backed a mini plane ... Tue harrry 1
News Buzz Aldrin: Altitude sickness forced South Pol... Tue so tell us more Buzz 1
News Poll: Job approval for Congress at record low (Aug '11) Mon Minimum wage 93
News Turkish Airlines to launch Boston-Istanbul flig... (Jul '13) Mon Rockstar 50
More from around the web