Travel: Bologna is king in Waldo, Ohio

Oct 5, 2012 Full story: The Waterloo Region Record

Rank all the world's meat products in order of prestige and bologna would occupy the spot between canned sausage and pre-sliced ham, which is to say, in the company of the maligned and ridiculed.

Full Story
disgusted

Toledo, OH

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Its GROSS! And the owners of the G n R are rude, and stuck up. Lived there for 20 years.

Since: Oct 13

Marysville, OH

#5 Oct 20, 2013
Hold on now. The owners aren't rude. The help is. But that's how they are told to be. 2 beers and ur out. The bologna is so so but the pies are amazing! We don't ever eat in but we do get the pies to go. If you want a great bologna sandwich in a great and very friendly atmosphere just wander up the street a ways to the waldo sports bar. ANY food that you get at this place is phenomenal and you can't beat the service! The place is clean and efficient and just a fun place to be!:-)
animal control

Bluffton, OH

#6 Oct 20, 2013
the onjion rings sound like they'de be worth a try...I can do a bolongaha' sandwich @ in the comfort ov my own ranch....Baby!

rumor iz dey use troyerz....?....

no charge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Travel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Valerie Aames 304,279
More than 5,000 flights cancelled as 'life-thre... 1 hr be safe out there 1
U.S., Cuba spar over immigration policy 5 hr Camilo Cienfuegos 36
Next gay marriage fight: religious exemptions 5 hr Not Yet Equal 6,266
U.S. braces for 'historic' blizzard as storms s... 8 hr Ray 1
Travelers' picks for the best hotels in the U.S... 17 hr himalayastrek 1
Obama to pay respects in Saudi Arabia 17 hr SirPrize 5
More from around the web