Turkey Losing Interest in EU Membership

Aug 15, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Real Clear Politics

Newspaper seller Menderes is beaming: "Everything is great!" His newsstand is located at the Kadikoy ferry landing on the Asian side of Istanbul.

Comments
1 - 20 of 32 Comments Last updated Dec 31, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anzac

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

It's simple, you don't belong in the EU, you need another 1000 years to be civilized.
CRN

Ankara, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

anzac wrote:
It's simple, you don't belong in the EU, you need another 1000 years to be civilized.
no hope, as time proceeds people get less civilized.
Anonymous

Ankara, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

anzac wrote:
It's simple, you don't belong in the EU, you need another 1000 years to be civilized.
yes we dont belong europe and I am proud of my country because we never stand aside with rapists colonialists child molesters war mongers like european non human existence.look at congo algeria ıraq and middle east you will see what I am saying.you arent civilized people you are predicted to be civilized.killing million people for oil and lands steal their lands and goods(aborgines etc)isnt a very civilized behavior is it?

japans,turks or russians moooooore civilized than ignorant anzacs and eu bloodsuckers.

Since: Feb 11

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 16, 2012
 
No need for Turkey's European Union
Europe needs Turkey because it ends ayrupa

http://www.vipyol.com

Since: Mar 10

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

anzac wrote:
It's simple, you don't belong in the EU, you need another 1000 years to be civilized.
f@ck urself!Australia was founded mainly by former British prisoners(thieves,killers,rapi sts,son-f-b.tches...)
You have no right to judge other people.Your genes s.h.i.t genes!

Since: Mar 10

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

The game has changed!European Union have very big economic problems.And i know that it is going to get worse ...

Turkish tax payers don't want to feed Greeks 10 years later.
many Turks dosen't believe EU membership to be beneficial.
i hope that Turkey’s relations with the EU gonna be completely frozen.
Concerns

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

kolcak wrote:
<quoted text>
yes we dont belong europe and I am proud of my country because we never stand aside with rapists colonialists child molesters war mongers like european non human existence.look at congo algeria &#305;raq and middle east you will see what I am saying.you arent civilized people you are predicted to be civilized.killing million people for oil and lands steal their lands and goods(aborgines etc)isnt a very civilized behavior is it?
japans,turks or russians moooooore civilized than ignorant anzacs and eu bloodsuckers.
]

turkey dont belong in eu because terror sharia islam have no place there. you know where islam is that terror comes with it plus sharia law is backward. Im worried to go to turkey i dont want a terrorist to bomb me

Since: Mar 10

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Concerns wrote:
<quoted text>
]
turkey dont belong in eu because terror sharia islam have no place there. you know where islam is that terror comes with it plus sharia law is backward. Im worried to go to turkey i dont want a terrorist to bomb me

Explosives are not cheap. no need to waste bullets or explosive for a dumb person.
Concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Alparslan wrote:
<quoted text>
Explosives are not cheap. no need to waste bullets or explosive for a dumb person.
why do turks support hezbula?
CRN
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
why do turks support hezbula?
why do US support china?
anzac

North Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 17, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

kolcak wrote:
<quoted text>
yes we dont belong europe and I am proud of my country because we never stand aside with rapists colonialists child molesters war mongers like european non human existence.look at congo algeria &#305;raq and middle east you will see what I am saying.you arent civilized people you are predicted to be civilized.killing million people for oil and lands steal their lands and goods(aborgines etc)isnt a very civilized behavior is it?
japans,turks or russians moooooore civilized than ignorant anzacs and eu bloodsuckers.
Japan yes, Russia yes, Look in the mirror first and then talk.The turkish flag is soaked in blood, hey i did'nt write your history of invasions ,massacres and rapes, don't blame me for the historical facts.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

anzac wrote:
It's simple, you don't belong in the EU, you need another 1000 years to be civilized.
Didn't you learn anything from your gradfathers who fought with us in dardanelles? Read their diaries at least or visit their graveyards in turkey. Maybe you'll learn sth about us.

To come to subject, yes we do not belong to europe but not for the reason you mentioned. We don't want to travel with a larger but sinking vessel. Most of the people in Turkey share my opinions.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

TRNavi wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't you learn anything from your gradfathers who fought with us in dardanelles? Read their diaries at least or visit their graveyards in turkey. Maybe you'll learn sth about us.
To come to subject, yes we do not belong to europe but not for the reason you mentioned. We don't want to travel with a larger but sinking vessel. Most of the people in Turkey share my opinions.
When are you going to terminate the membership process?
you look very silly!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dander wrote:
<quoted text>When are you going to terminate the membership process?
you look very silly!
We do not need to terminate it. It is better to keep it alive.

By the way you are going mad as time passes. It is no good for you and people around you.
anzac

Bondi, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

TRNavi wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't you learn anything from your gradfathers who fought with us in dardanelles? Read their diaries at least or visit their graveyards in turkey. Maybe you'll learn sth about us.
To come to subject, yes we do not belong to europe but not for the reason you mentioned. We don't want to travel with a larger but sinking vessel. Most of the people in Turkey share my opinions.
Yes i heard a lot from my Grandfathers how civilians were massacred ,in the name of Allah (jihad), but let's not get into details it could be an awakening for you, and to make my point , i believe there is a very high number of journalists in Turkish prisons for there practice of free speech,am i wrong?, your public opinion is is entirely your business, but being a member of EU requires major policy changes in your country, which we can't see it happening.
Anonymous

Ankara, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

apans killed thousand chinese people in nanjing dutch imperialists killed many african natives in south africa,portugese killed million american natives in south america french pigs killed thousand people in north africa.russians killed million people in ww2.australian killed thousand aborgines since 1750.your flag is soaked in blood.you should change australian flag.

above all european so called civilized nations killed their own people for religion since 500 AD.french catholics killed their own citizen because they believed protestan church

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Bartholomew%...

and your english forefathers killed billion people since somebody built stonehenge.irish,scottish,abor gines,american natives,arabs,turks,indians,so uth africans,kenyans.&#305;raq &#305;es,afghans and so on THIS IS ENGL&#304;SH CRIME L&#304;ST.

unfortunately every imperialist nation killed innocent people in history but bloodthirsty english(anzacs)are the best mass murderers I have ever seen.congratulations you won the best killers oscar.take it and stick into your arse!!!!
Anonymous

Ankara, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

anzac wrote:
<quoted text>Yes i heard a lot from my Grandfathers how civilians were massacred ,in the name of Allah (jihad), but let's not get into details it could be an awakening for you, and to make my point , i believe there is a very high number of journalists in Turkish prisons for there practice of free speech,am i wrong?, your public opinion is is entirely your business, but being a member of EU requires major policy changes in your country, which we can't see it happening.
ask your grandfathers why they came gallipoli?oil,money,invasion for what??ignorant anzacs go play poisionous snakes in your backyard.leave this politic messages.you are primitive creatures.read some book for aborgines sake.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

anzac wrote:
<quoted text>Yes i heard a lot from my Grandfathers how civilians were massacred ,in the name of Allah (jihad), but let's not get into details it could be an awakening for you, and to make my point , i believe there is a very high number of journalists in Turkish prisons for there practice of free speech,am i wrong?, your public opinion is is entirely your business, but being a member of EU requires major policy changes in your country, which we can't see it happening.
Did you meet Dander there? Always the same funny story. Yes all our business is to kill civillians. And you were always angels. Ok, It is better stop for me.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

TRNavi wrote:
<quoted text>
We do not need to terminate it. It is better to keep it alive.
By the way you are going mad as time passes. It is no good for you and people around you.
You mean you enjoy being fkd around by your allies???

Since: Mar 10

Istanbul, Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 18, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

anzac wrote:
<quoted text>Yes i heard a lot from my Grandfathers how civilians were massacred ,in the name of Allah (jihad), but let's not get into details it could be an awakening for you, and to make my point , i believe there is a very high number of journalists in Turkish prisons for there practice of free speech,am i wrong?, your public opinion is is entirely your business, but being a member of EU requires major policy changes in your country, which we can't see it happening.
yaaa your ex-prisoners n theif grandfather murdered Aborginal ppl in name of Allah?
Who you are? who is ur ancestors?British prisoners (Rapists ,thieves,snowbirds,killers, s.o.n f the b.t.e.s....)

Why did The British colonise Australia with prisoners?Do you know that The British colonized the America with convicts too?
Coz British politicans said ; Let's take these son of a b.tches out!So During the period between 1788 and 1868, about 160,000 convicts were sent to Australia!of course your grand dad too!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kadikoy, Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turkish lira hits record low amid political crisis (Dec '13) May '14 dert 3
Where to go in 2013: Turkey (Oct '12) Feb '14 bahce 3
The Turkish Connection: What Kathmandu can lear... (Jan '14) Jan '14 ktmyeti 2
Thousands of Turkish protesters urge Erdogan to... (Dec '13) Dec '13 romanof 2
Anti-Corruption Demonstration Turns Violent in ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 fener 1
Turkish court blocks govt attempt to control ju... (Dec '13) Dec '13 fener 1
Anti-government protests in Istanbul (Dec '13) Dec '13 fener 1

Search the Kadikoy, Turkey Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••