Turkish civilian killed in attack by Kurdish rebels

There are 15 comments on the The Daily Star story from May 19, 2012, titled Turkish civilian killed in attack by Kurdish rebels. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

DIYARBAKIR, Turkey: A construction worker was killed and three people were wounded when Kurdish militants attacked a military outpost in southeastern Turkey near the Iraqi border, security sources said on Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

Ayanoglu

Ankara, Turkey

#1 May 19, 2012
Still saying "Kurdish rebels"
They are terrorists. Nothing else.
The bigger group of the Kurdish people doesnt support PKK but west media shows it like they love PKK.

PEOPLE READ AND SEE THAT WHAT ARE "KURDISH REBELS" DOING FOR THEIR "FREEDOOM"
THEY ARE KNOW ABOUT ONLY KILLING.

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 May 19, 2012
Modern countries not base on nation-religion-racial.

If Turkey not become modern country will not join EU and will dissolve.

Turkey need to ban the nationalists and fascists, need immediately modernization, and to join EU, and EU need economy and political union.

Not loose other time!

Nationalists destroy Turkey!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 May 19, 2012
Ayanoglu wrote:
Still saying "Kurdish rebels"
They are terrorists. Nothing else.
The bigger group of the Kurdish people doesnt support PKK but west media shows it like they love PKK.
PEOPLE READ AND SEE THAT WHAT ARE "KURDISH REBELS" DOING FOR THEIR "FREEDOOM"
THEY ARE KNOW ABOUT ONLY KILLING.
we have seen much worse. She at least admitted that turkish civillian was killed by rebels.
sariyerli neco

Wroclaw, Poland

#4 May 19, 2012
look at a bigger picture, civilians get killed from both side wheter they are kurds or Turks

if I'm not wrong it is the biggest of human casulties interms of conflict since ww1

an estimation that this conflict caused 50.000 lifes majority of causlties from Kurdish side.

this vendetta should stop, but how? diplomacy and brave radical reforms are inevtible in order to stop this tragedy.
Ayanoglu

Ankara, Turkey

#5 May 19, 2012
TRNavi wrote:
<quoted text>
we have seen much worse. She at least admitted that turkish civillian was killed by rebels.
Yes, but we may want to see betters. USA, EU, Australia, Canada, Iraq, Iran, Syria, New Zealand -and mabye more countries- recognise PKK as a terrorist ogranization.

These countries must cut the playing bilateral.

“DASHNAK4LIFE”

Since: May 12

Yerevan, Armenia

#6 May 19, 2012
Biji Kurdistan! Long live Armenia! SIKIM TURKIYE AND AZERBAYCAN!!!

Since: Mar 10

Istanbul, Turkey

#7 May 19, 2012
kurdish man killed by terrorist pkk.what is new?

“DASHNAK4LIFE”

Since: May 12

Yerevan, Armenia

#8 May 19, 2012
Alparslan wrote:
kurdish man killed by terrorist pkk.what is new?
SIKIM TURKIYE, thats whats new
SHIRO

New York, NY

#9 May 19, 2012
The none revolutioneries are some time killed by Revolutioneries for been suspect of been counter revolutionery, and some time killed by counter revolutioneries for been suspect of been revolutioneries....
From A KORIAN poetry by Sun Hun
Kurd

Ipswich, UK

#10 Jul 21, 2012
Ayanoglu wrote:
Still saying "Kurdish rebels"
They are terrorists. Nothing else.
The bigger group of the Kurdish people doesnt support PKK but west media shows it like they love PKK.
PEOPLE READ AND SEE THAT WHAT ARE "KURDISH REBELS" DOING FOR THEIR "FREEDOOM"
THEY ARE KNOW ABOUT ONLY KILLING.
Haha. That's so funny. I am PKK. I am a freedom fighter. Do you know who I am fighting? Fascist Turks. Stupid Turkish swine. Turks are terrorists. All you know is genocide and ERDUGAN is so stupid he doesn't know he has an arse until he takes a crap.
Kurd

Ipswich, UK

#11 Jul 21, 2012
TRNavi wrote:
<quoted text>
we have seen much worse. She at least admitted that turkish civillian was killed by rebels.
Stupid Turkish dogs. You bomb our villages and you're annoyed about one citizen we killed? I have to tell you; it was fun seeing the pain on that man's face.
Kurd

Ipswich, UK

#12 Jul 21, 2012
Ayanoglu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but we may want to see betters. USA, EU, Australia, Canada, Iraq, Iran, Syria, New Zealand -and mabye more countries- recognise PKK as a terrorist ogranization.
These countries must cut the playing bilateral.
Turks are a terrorist, genocidist and inbred race
Kurd

Ipswich, UK

#13 Jul 21, 2012
Alparslan wrote:
kurdish man killed by terrorist pkk.what is new?
One more fascist dog was killed. The world is a better place thanks to that.
Kurd

Ipswich, UK

#14 Jul 21, 2012
SHIRO wrote:
The none revolutioneries are some time killed by Revolutioneries for been suspect of been counter revolutionery, and some time killed by counter revolutioneries for been suspect of been revolutioneries....
From A KORIAN poetry by Sun Hun
No one cares.
wwww

Istanbul, Turkey

#15 Jul 21, 2012
Kurd wrote:
<quoted text>
Turks are a terrorist, genocidist and inbred race
idiot, kurds and armenian were zoroastianist, inbreding was religious practice, you inbred dog

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Diyarbakir, Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Turkey slams brakes on Kurdish peace process ah... Apr '15 SpaceBlues 2
News Kurds clash with Turkish police on anniversary ... Feb '15 Dander 1
News Kurds battle Syrian army, opening new front in ... Jan '15 Zaccaria1999 20
Auntie extreme flirting with young guy in MRT Jan '15 Cheah 1
News Turkey submits bill to boost Kurdish peace process (Jun '14) Jun '14 Van-Sevan 4
Looking for my family "Nihad" (Mar '14) Mar '14 Suz 1
News Turkey To Return Only Meager Portion Of Seized ... (Jul '13) Jul '13 TRUTHlover 2
More from around the web