Karsan Sees Sales Growth, Awai...

Karsan Sees Sales Growth, Awai...

There are 1 comment on the BusinessWeek story from Jan 19, 2011, titled Karsan Sees Sales Growth, Awai.... In it, BusinessWeek reports that:

Karsan Otomotiv Sanayi & Ticaret AS, the Turkish van and bus maker shortlisted to make New York taxis, will increase sales 10 percent to 20 percent in 2011 from last year's 600 million liras , Chief Executive Officer Murat Selek said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BusinessWeek.

Oto Kiralama

Aydin, Turkey

#1 Feb 25, 2011
Karsan gerçekten istikrarlı bir büyüme gösteriyor. Araba üretimini her yıl ciddi oranda artırıyor. Bence otonotiv sektörünce başarıl& #305; bir firma

http://www.luksotokiralama.net

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bursa, Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 16:23 Delegation from Kyrgyzstan participates i... Jul 10 SpaceBlues 1
seo blogumuz yayinda (Sep '13) Jan '15 pariltidus 10
News Suriname and Turkey continue to expand diplomat... (May '13) May '13 Aussie Ali 1
News Balkan students, universities benefit from Turk... (Apr '13) Apr '13 MAKEDONIA ALWAYS ... 1
It’s high time to make a investment in Turkey’s... (Jul '12) Jul '12 turkeytribune 1
News Turkish farmers visit Berks for advice and, may... (May '12) May '12 neobyzantine 1
News Turkey To Host Seminar On Dialogue Between Citi... (May '11) May '11 Always Ali 1
More from around the web