Turkey's New Spin On Human Rights: They Can Be Used To Recover Art

There are 5 comments on the International Business Times story from Jan 14, 2013, titled Turkey's New Spin On Human Rights: They Can Be Used To Recover Art. In it, International Business Times reports that:

Turkey is one of the world's richest countries when it comes to archeology. Located at the crossroads of Europe and Asia and with a history of human habitation that dates back to the dawn of civilization, it's especially rich in ancient Greek ruins that were created when the land that is now Turkey was known as Asia Minor, or Anatolia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

Dander

Sydney, Australia

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Turkey is also getting ready to acknowledge what they did to the real owners of these artefacts.
TRUTHlover

Sutherland, Australia

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Dander wrote:
Turkey is also getting ready to acknowledge what they did to the real owners of these artefacts.
Mr Dandik again in his (Armenian propaganda) World of ‘ dreams and hallucinations’…..

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#3 Jan 14, 2013
dumbass 2x4

recover dumbass recover theres nothing to give or acknowledge other than that the fake citizens should denounce there citsenships
Gobble Gobble Pezevenkler

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jan 14, 2013
That's quite funny coming from a bunch of goons who merely 100 years ago committed genocides and destroyed left and right all the archaeological sites like a bunch of brutish savage gorillas.

If I was a museum and I heard from Turks, I would send them a frozen turkey.
el salvador

Istanbul, Turkey

#5 Jan 15, 2013
Gobble Gobble Pezevenkler wrote:
That's quite funny coming from a bunch of goons who merely 100 years ago committed genocides and destroyed left and right all the archaeological sites like a bunch of brutish savage gorillas.
If I was a museum and I heard from Turks, I would send them a frozen turkey.
goble goble orospu cocugu armonkey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bodrum, Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 10 Reasons To Visit The Greek Island Kos (Jun '12) Aug '14 Crusader 21
Tahir Ure, turkish loverat 34, Bodrum (Jun '14) Jun '14 MarinaMalina 1
News Spend a Day Seeing 10 Things in Kos Town for Le... (Apr '14) Apr '14 AnatoliansTrojanT... 2
Turkish Gulet taken by Pirates in Mediterranean (Sep '12) Mar '14 C Mantle 5
Burak Jewellers (Jul '07) Jan '14 Charlotte T 13
News Ferry tours between Bodrum and Samos Island (Feb '08) Jan '14 Anonymous 72
News Historic Quran found in mosque in Turkey's Mugla (Nov '13) Nov '13 Yunan gavuru 2
More from around the web