Turkey: Deulcom International is look...

Turkey: Deulcom International is looking for Efl teachers

There are 5 comments on the TEFL.com Job Postings story from Oct 10, 2007, titled Turkey: Deulcom International is looking for Efl teachers. In it, TEFL.com Job Postings reports that:

SPAIN SPAIN SPAIN SPAIN THAILAND MARKETPLACE Give each of your referees a copy of your c.v./resume Posted: Wed 10th Oct 2007 10:23 GMT DEULCOM INTERNATIONAL is looking for EFL teachers Deulcom International ... via TEFL.com Job Postings

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TEFL.com Job Postings.

John Maxwell Heleti

Ghana

#1 Feb 26, 2008
We are NGO in Ghana. Our focus is to help the un employed people to secure job. Our company's Name is INJOY YOUTH DEV.FOUNDATION. we embark in recruitment processing, both international and locally. Please, let us know if we can be of assistance to send qualified Teachers.
As Ghana is formerly British colony, makes it an English country. Therefore we've got well Trained Teachers as well as English Teachers. Our contact is Email: [email protected] com Tel: 2330207540232
Engr Harry C Klein

Nigeria

#3 Nov 13, 2009
Dear Teacher,
My name is Engr. Harry C. Klein. I am from Germany, currently residing in the UK as the CEO of the Royal Steel Company, LTD: www.royalsteelgroup.bravehost.com . Unit 3 Block 12 Nobel Road West Gourdie Industrial Estate,Dundee, DD2 4UH Scotland.
I need a professional ESL teacher like you to come and teach my beloved Wife English.
I and my wife got married last August 2009 and she joined me here in Scotland last September 2009 immediately after our wedding and started living with me here in the UK.
She is inability to understand English language to communicate with the people here in the UK that is why I urgently need your English teaching attention here to start teaching her English so that she can be able to communicate with the people here in the UK.
Requirements for the position includes:
1. All your educational certificates (Bachelors Degree/Diploma and above)
2. Your recent photo.
3. Your phone number with your country code for proper conversation.
4. Your updated CV.
Salary: Monthly salary of GBP3,850.00 will be paid to you on the 20th day of every month and relocation package fee of GBP1,500.00 at the beginning of the contract, including monthly health insurance fee of GBP360.00 and vacation fee of GBP1,700.00 for any upcoming vacation.
Accommodation is also provided.
As a qualified applicant, I want you to contact me at once with the requirements mentioned above for evaluation through my personal email address at: [email protected] ,[email protected] so that we can proceed with the contract.
Regards,
Engr. Harry C. Klein
CEO, Royal Steel Company LTD,
Unit 10 Block 26
Nobel Road West Gourdie Industrial Estate,
Dundee, DD5 7UH
Scotland.
Email: [email protected]
[email protected],
+447024032899,+447024065887.
esase

Manisa, Turkey

#4 Nov 17, 2009
serder

Mersin, Turkey

#5 Dec 8, 2009
TONY NITUS

Chicago, IL

#6 Apr 17, 2010
Dear Sir/Madam,
We are Agent to Gold seller /Miner,we can link you to gold seller under commission.

Product:Gold
Origin:South Africa/Ghana
Price:$23,500 Per kilo(including Commission).
Purity:96.8%
Carat:22+

interested person should contact us through email:[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Adana, Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Turkey Travel Warning (Sep '13) Oct '14 Serkan Turkbayram 6
News The Armenian Genocide and Cyprus (Jun '11) Oct '14 NeoCy 45
News "All autistic kids are atheists and atheism is ... (Apr '13) Aug '14 lol 25
News Young Woman Arrested for Attempting to Aid 'Isl... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Nihal Atsiz 5
News Israeli Intel Chief: New Al Qaeda bases in Turk... (Jan '14) Jan '14 yeah 2
News Lots of new hotels and resorts in Turkey, citie... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Dopdolu 1
toğan (Jul '13) Jul '13 ercan 1
More from around the web