Webkinz account offer!!!

Webkinz account offer!!!

Posted in the Webkinz Forum

Danielle

Potsdam, NY

#1 Feb 12, 2013
***THIS IS NOT A SCAM***

Hi! im willing to trade someone a webkinz account for nafaria's purple slippers, shutter shades, or any rock star cloths from the rock star outfit..really ANY unusual cloths or cloths from persephones shop i like.

If you send me some of that stuff, i WILL give you an account with 16 pets, 1000 Plus kinzcash, and a house with 25 rooms loaded with stuff to put in the rooms from thr w shop. To make sure YOU are the only one to get this account email me at: [email protected] to recive the user and pass to the full account. ive been looking for nice cloths for a loooong time and WILL trade an entire ACCOUNT if you have what i like. even if you just have one of the things i listed above, ILL TRADE. but what i really want is nafarias purple slippers or shutter shades. my user for webkinz is cocorat123, so send me stuff! PLEASE. ill even send you REAL money if you give me your adress. im despreatly looking for these items!
Yolo

Crystal Lake, IL

#2 Aug 5, 2014
Oh yeah I have anything you want from the shop you want cuz I am deluxe and can buy it. Tell me what 3 items you want and I will buy them and send them. My username is katara363 and since I don't have an email could you just post it here webkinz passwords for some reason anyways cannot be changed so please post the account here.i will friend you and send the items really soon. I hope you enjoy the clothing!
Yolo

Crystal Lake, IL

#3 Aug 5, 2014
And by the shop I meant kinz style shop so yeah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Webkinz Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Webkinz account? Username and password if ... (Jul '12) Aug '17 Love285 42
Get Unlimited Kinzcash (Mar '10) Apr '17 CancerKid3 6
all webkinz haters come here n join the club!!!! (May '07) Jan '17 Olivia 2,335
Need series 2 at paw level card 3 (Nov '16) Nov '16 Chriswfail 1
Need series 2 at paw level cards 3,4 and 5 (Sep '16) Nov '16 Chriswfail 2
unwanted webkinz usernames and secret codes (May '08) Oct '16 Hailie 362
webkinz trading come here! (Apr '07) Oct '16 Anonymous 110,373
More from around the web