Any unwanted Neopets accounts?

Any unwanted Neopets accounts?

Posted in the Neopets Forum

Dylan

Citrus Heights, CA

#1 Mar 5, 2013
Hi, my wife and I enjoyed playing some neopets from time to time a few years back. Well, long story short she is 8 months pregnant now, and i'm trying to find more things for her to do without her having to struggle. I brought up Neopets to her and she started getting a little jumpy and excited, and talked me into playing with her again. I have my old account, but she can't remember hers. You can hardly do anything with new Neopets accounts that are under 4 months old, and we can't wait that long, since she only has 1 month left to go. I was hoping maybe someone doesn't play neopets anymore, but they JUST MIGHT remember their login details for the account.

If any of you have a Neopets account you don't touch anymore, but you some how remember the log in information, and you would be happy to let my wife use it and play on it while she's pregnant, I would be extremely thankful!

Please email me at: dylanm1993@yahoo.com

Bless you all!:)
wowjustwow

Hyattsville, MD

#2 Mar 14, 2013
1993? You're only 19, what do you mean you and your WIFE
who is 8 mos pregnant??????
Neopointsme

Toronto, Canada

#3 Apr 18, 2013
Check out http://www.Neopoints.me ! They offer tons of accounts if you're looking for any!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neopets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free neopets accounts (Mar '15) Jan '18 aqua 7
need free neopets account (Apr '12) Dec '17 faiga 5
Does any1 have an old Neopets account I can have Nov '17 thelittlebre 1
any unwanted neopet accounts? (Nov '08) Oct '17 Iphone 403
Lost a Neopets Account? I can find the info you... (Jan '17) Feb '17 Neogod 3
Selling Birthday Locked Shells BULK! (Sep '16) Sep '16 d3xx 2
Need help. Starting neopets again. (Mar '15) Aug '16 Kitty 3