HELP ME GET BACK AT NEOPETS! There is...

HELP ME GET BACK AT NEOPETS! There is something in it for you!

Posted in the Neopets Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Revenge Is Sweet

Glenside, PA

#1 Nov 6, 2008
I am so mad at Neopets! Okay, so I have been on TNT since the beginning, and out of the blue, they FIRED me! What the heck? I gave so much to be a part of this, and all of a sudden its "Sorry, we found someone better to do your job."Well, let's just say that revenge is sweet.

Did you happen to know that my job was to prevent ways to hack Neopets and to keep it "safe" from scams? Well guess what? They only fired me yesterday, and guess who knows how to get around everything? Me.

To get them back, I'm going to give anyone who wants it free stuff! I will put millions of Neopoints into accounts, and Paint Brushes everywhere. They will see what a mistake it was getting rid of me. Will you help me get REVENGE on these terrible people?

Well, if you do. E-Mail me with your account name and Password! I can't just send the items over, because Neopets banned me and all of my accounts from the site, along with my Neopets E-mail address. This will be the easiest way, unless you want to create the HTML codes yourself? Its pretty complicated...

Anyway, I made a new E-Mail address just for this occasion.
[email protected]
I think it fits, don't you?
i will try it

Glenside, PA

#2 Nov 6, 2008
i am e-mailing you now.
im asking for 2 mil np, 3 baby paintbrushes, and 5 maraquan paintbrushes, and 5 sets of the lab map.
if i dont get my stuff within the next hour, or a single np is missing from my account, im deleting it and moving all of my stuff to a safter place!
Revenge Is Sweet

Glenside, PA

#3 Nov 6, 2008
I have received your E-Mail.
I am sending the items now.
Thank you for helping out the cause!
Revenge Is Sweet

Glenside, PA

#4 Nov 6, 2008
IT WORKED!
oh wow!
IT WORKED IT WORKED IT WORKED!
thank you sooooooooooooooo much!
i'm a neo-millionaire :)
i got EVERY SINGLE THING!
I LOVE YOUUUU!
miss kenzie

Delano, MN

#5 Nov 7, 2008
Alrightyy.
I don't believe you but hey, worth a shot!
I'll email asap.
fake

Williamsburg, VA

#6 Nov 11, 2008
um...it has to be fake....cuz the same person that said they sent it said thank you...and...they're are from the same place....what a cowincidence(cant spell)....hmmmm....interesting ...not falling for it buddy...nice try though
:)
noname

Royal Oak, MI

#7 Nov 16, 2008
ok guess what the same EXACT thing happened to me

Ok heres my story...if you dont want to believe me dont but its true. Ok so i had an account...i collected plushies, had the full petpet lab map, had my own guild, ten dabloom coins, petpets, my bank account was the dimond diposit gold. Then one day when i was trying to log on it wouldnt work. it said i was frozen...i knew i didnt do anyone wrong.

i emailed them...tried to get me to give me my account back. It turns out when i was away from neopets (for a pretty short time) someone halked into my account and tried to "steal neopoints" or somthing like that. So then i got mad because it wasnt me who did that and they wouldnt listen. Then my anger went away and i made a new account....this one. Guess what i have about 2000np

in the bank and 22 outsite of the bank, nothing in my safety deposite box, and very few cheep items in my invintory. I try to gain the neopoints back...by playing games and stuff but it doesnt work...it doesnt get me anywhere. Thats why i am asking you to please give a donation....any donation...every neopoint counts

thanks
and goodbye

thats the letter i wrote to some ppl trying to get some donations but it wouldnt work...if anyone doesnt want an account email me at
cat

Chambersburg, PA

#8 Nov 28, 2008
um...neopets took my account wigglejiggle12345.i will try it.
cat

Chambersburg, PA

#9 Dec 1, 2008
so far not much...
Why not

Portland, TX

#10 Jan 26, 2009
Eh, why not right? I will email you.
Neo-lover

Alliance, OH

#11 Jan 26, 2009
I just E-mailed you. I want 2 of each paint brush. The whole secret lab map. And 2 million nneopoints.
Masta Richness

Wilmington, NC

#12 Jan 31, 2009
Lol This is a Scam. The only way to make money is from the Neopets website. But I found a Secret button on the site. That's how I made Ultimate Riches.

All you have to do is go to
neopets.cz.tf

There should be a button that says "Claim your free 1,000,000 NP" click that,

Happy Millions.
miley cyrus

Kamas, UT

#13 Feb 18, 2009
hey dude or dudete it was just a job get over it ps im going to tell someone on neopets
miley cyrus

Kamas, UT

#14 Feb 18, 2009
also you are rude and its not fair to anybody else on neopets that has an acount ps ill be on here pretty much every day checking this place out to see more stupid comments about getting stuff :P
lynsiex188

Toronto, Canada

#16 Mar 6, 2009
Hey I sent you an email.. the one with the Hallo PB and a couple hundred thousand nps.
lynsiex188

Toronto, Canada

#17 Mar 6, 2009
You better hurry.. 1hr and 40 mins left.
lynsiex188

Toronto, Canada

#18 Mar 6, 2009
ONE HOUR left.
lynsiex188

Toronto, Canada

#19 Mar 6, 2009
40 mins..
Sasha1620

Loudon, TN

#20 Apr 19, 2009
everybody don't give the person
your username and password.
Because that person will steal all your
neopoints and everything!
I did it and she stole everything I had!

“Wopeedo is Da Best”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#21 Apr 28, 2009
oi u stop it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Neopets Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any unwanted neopet accounts? (Nov '08) Feb 21 ITSNITRO 401
Lost a Neopets Account? I can find the info you... Feb '17 Neogod 3
free neopets accounts (Mar '15) Jan '17 Hihinata 5
Selling Birthday Locked Shells BULK! (Sep '16) Sep '16 d3xx 2
Need help. Starting neopets again. (Mar '15) Aug '16 Kitty 3
Any 4 month old+ account? (Apr '15) Aug '16 Kitty 3
Anyone have unwanted Neopets accounts? (Jan '16) Jan '16 helloosdncos 1
More from around the web