Barbie got her game back; Mattel profit leaps

There are 4 comments on the SF Gate story from Jan 30, 2010, titled Barbie got her game back; Mattel profit leaps. In it, SF Gate reports that:

Sales of Mattel Inc.'s fashion icon and her pink-and-white empire increased for the first time in almost two years, helping put some holiday cheer into Mattel's fourth-quarter earnings.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SF Gate.

Pete

Salinas, CA

#1 Jan 30, 2010
Barbie is back in her game. Ken, when does he become 50; he could use a kick in the pants..or a good SMACK DOWN by the WWE. It would be amusing and probably lucrative for Mattel to make a Ken WWE doll(action figure).

Mattel has kicked off 2010 with great news. Earnings, increased profit margins, great toy line, cost cutting, smaller litigation expenditures, a possible Bratz line to Debu; it looks like most of the arrows are pointing in the right direction.
Andrew

Portland, OR

#2 May 9, 2010
i am in need of a dx-01 batman if you have a question about this item or order him online he will be for $200 dollars thanks on that info!
Andrew

Portland, OR

#3 May 9, 2010
i have a hard time trying to get this guy man i would throw in a lot of money when i grow up i understand that you guys are voting for a barbie doll or whatever but the most thing i wanna tell ya if you are voting on a barbie doll i suggest you stop doing that!

“Be yourself”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#5 May 11, 2010
Pete wrote:
Barbie is back in her game. Ken, when does he become 50; he could use a kick in the pants..or a good SMACK DOWN by the WWE. It would be amusing and probably lucrative for Mattel to make a Ken WWE doll(action figure).
Mattel has kicked off 2010 with great news. Earnings, increased profit margins, great toy line, cost cutting, smaller litigation expenditures, a possible Bratz line to Debu; it looks like most of the arrows are pointing in the right direction.
Hey..I agree..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is new Barbie a he? Media labels doll a drag queen (Aug '12) Apr 20 andet1987 47
Barrel chair for Vintage case Mar '15 Debbie 1
Needing Advice Mar '15 rhlee22 1
News Time To Give Up The Throne Barbie, As 'Frozen' ... Feb '15 Danielle 2
New Barbie Website 'Safe' for Little Girls Feb '15 Solfrankmud 1
Barbie Christmas Song Dec '14 ChristmasElf 1
News Darren Wilson resigns from Ferguson police forc... Nov '14 Watsa Mattau 1
More from around the web