Letters to Santa

Letters to Santa

There are 2 comments on the Coshocton Tribune story from Dec 13, 2009, titled Letters to Santa. In it, Coshocton Tribune reports that:

Dear Santa, hello santa my name is rita diaz and i am 8 years old. it is hard for my mom and dad right now but i was wondering if you can get me a doll house for christmas this year and some barbie dolls too if you can please i have been trying to be good this year and i want also for christmas is for my grandma and grandpa to have a good ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Coshocton Tribune.

best in the world

Myrtle Beach, SC

#1 Dec 24, 2009
santa is not real you parents just wake up and put you presents under your tree duuuu!!!! i mean do you really think that a man has flying reindeer and elfs!!!!!! some times you got to think out side the box and besides my dad told me that he was not real.
Andrew

Portland, OR

#2 May 9, 2010
this guy is not real he is just a fake made up character and not just any he does not exist that it is stupid my dad told me so that is not funny you dumb santa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is new Barbie a he? Media labels doll a drag queen (Aug '12) Mar 1 andet1987 55
Barbie's sold in Canada Feb 28 Justin 1
Barbie Movie Ideas (Aug '10) Feb '17 Shelby 7
News Little girls doubt that women can be brilliant,... Jan '17 YouDidntBuildThat 2
News French plaits, Barbie's boyfriend and Olly Murs... Jan '17 French Phart 2
News Amy Schumer responds to critics over possible B... Dec '16 shesapiggy 3
Anyone kwnos this barbie doll? Dec '16 Nicosmom97 2
More from around the web