Bratz in receivership

Bratz in receivership

There are 9 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Apr 28, 2009, titled Bratz in receivership. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

A judge lifted his stay, giving archrival Mattel control of the Bratz assets. Isaac Larian, the outspoken entrepreneur who made a fortune off the popular Bratz dolls, was ordered by a federal court judge late Monday to hand control of his company to a temporary receiver.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Isra

Kingston Upon Thames, UK

#1 May 13, 2009
hi
Makho

Tbilisi, Georgia

#2 Jun 14, 2009
Matilda

Forshaga, Sweden

#3 Jul 26, 2009
I JUST LOVE BRATZ NOT! BARBIE!!!!!!!!!!
Matilda

Forshaga, Sweden

#4 Jul 26, 2009
NOT BARBIE!
super girl

Hookerton, NC

#5 Dec 15, 2009
BRATZ ROCK!!!! i love them especially Cloe!!! She rocks!!!!
Fran Singleton

AOL

#8 Dec 30, 2009
They all look like little sluts to me.
Cool Gal

Karachi, Pakistan

#12 Jan 24, 2010
i agree with fran, bratz are so NOT cool, barbies r better, but hey, everyone has their own likes, dislikes, choices, styles, so im not ordering u to stop loving bratz or start arguing for bratz or barbie...im just telling my own opinion!
Fran Singleton

AOL

#13 Jan 24, 2010
Cool Gal wrote:
i agree with fran, bratz are so NOT cool, barbies r better, but hey, everyone has their own likes, dislikes, choices, styles, so im not ordering u to stop loving bratz or start arguing for bratz or barbie...im just telling my own opinion!
I'm with you Cool One. If someone dosen't like it, they don't have to buy it.
Cool Gal

Rawalpindi, Pakistan

#14 Jan 25, 2010
Fran Singleton wrote:
<quoted text> I'm with you Cool One. If someone dosen't like it, they don't have to buy it.
yay!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Identification/Appraisals Sep '17 Annette 1
Collector Editions Aug '17 nenny99 1
Watch barbie free movies and disney princess mo... Jul '17 Barbieallyoucanbe 1
News Mattel stung by Barbie, Fisher-Price sales drops (Feb '14) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 4
Mattel doll 1988 BRANDNU on neck (Dec '11) Mar '17 Dianne 2
News Is new Barbie a he? Media labels doll a drag queen (Aug '12) Mar '17 andet1987 55
Barbie's sold in Canada (Feb '17) Feb '17 Justin 1
More from around the web