Barbie Nail Printer - Barbie Dolled Up Nails Digital Nail Printer Price and Pictures

Sep 5, 2009 Full story: Associated Content 36

The Barbie Doll Nail Printer has arrived! Here it is the toy every girl is going to want this Christmas.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jak

New York, NY

#21 Nov 14, 2010
first u fall elise i got mine and it works fine so if it didnt work you should of just took it back to the store and they wilol give you a new one that works you should make them check it before takeing it home and using it you are such a fucking lier elise dum ass
jakie

New York, NY

#22 Nov 14, 2010
john tell your parents and take it back to the store and they will give you a new one that works
lgordills

Torrington, CT

#23 Nov 20, 2010
This is absoulutley a great item for pre teens. it says exactly what it will do on the comercial and it works correctly. It is an easy set up, easy refill which is neede about once every 13 months (or shorter if you use it more than 2 times a day.) It also prints neatly no mess no clean up and cheaper than going to the nail salon evry week! I saved $55 dollars every month just by buying it for my daughters.
VicyCat

Jacksonville, NC

#24 Dec 1, 2010
My 3 year old loves the designs on her nails, especially when we put pics of her own puppy on them, it's very easy to use, read the instructions fully, set it up before the child knows about it... make sure you check for regular updates. If you use the products the way your supposed to, it's awesome. It looks cute on my little girl's nails. I get a kick of putting designs onmy nails, even my mother and grandmother have used it and think it's easy and wonderful.
BARBIE

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#25 Dec 7, 2010
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT IT IS THE BEST THIG I EVER GOT
I AM 12 AND I LOVE THIS IT PRINTS GOOD DESIGNS AND WORKS WONDERFLY . THIS PRODUCT IS VERY EXPPENSIVE THOUGHT BUT IT IS VERY GOOD AND WORKS VERY GOOD
whyme

Laurens, SC

#26 Dec 26, 2010
I really want this to work for my daughter, but the printer will not take the picture. Any suggestions. Called tech support and we were on the phone for hours and had to have someone else to contact me to see if they could get it working.
Mike

Stamford, CT

#27 Dec 27, 2010
Printer is busy!

Checked in devices, it's there. Checked settings, updated. What is the problem with this thing?
Mike

Stamford, CT

#28 Dec 27, 2010
whyme wrote:
I really want this to work for my daughter, but the printer will not take the picture. Any suggestions. Called tech support and we were on the phone for hours and had to have someone else to contact me to see if they could get it working.
I have the same problem, Printer Busy and will not take picture!
daf

Blackwood, NJ

#29 Dec 29, 2010
had the same problem mike ...has something to do with it does not work with 64 bit systems according to mattel help desk runs with 32 bit.. basically they told it wont work on my system which is new.
Meka

Santa Monica, CA

#30 Jan 17, 2011
kathy wrote:
<quoted text> Do you work for Fisher Price. I think this is more for a teenager. It is very diffcult for a kid to use by themselves.
I have it and it's very simple to use!! I finished all of my nails in five minutes!
Cherry

Francisco I Madero, Mexico

#31 Jun 11, 2011
i have some prombloms with printer is busy and it does not turn on the lights!!! HELP PLEASE ANYONE?
may

United States

#32 Dec 27, 2011
I'm having problems with my printer it keep saying printer is busy can someone please help me
Anne

Saint Augustine, Trinidad and Tobago

#33 Jul 5, 2012
this printer is really cool! i am a teenager and i use it!! the only problem is that recently, when i click the camera item for the button to blink, a window appears saying printer busy and i dont know what causes that. it really get me on my nerves

Since: Jul 12

Japan

#35 Oct 21, 2012
Sound great.
I'll try.
Thanks,[url=http://www.brautun dabendkleider.com]brautundaben dkleider.com[/url]
David Tabb Brixham Devon

Europe

#36 Oct 22, 2012
just got mine and i love her
painted my nails the same colour.
Tianna

Europe

#37 Oct 23, 2012
i luv mine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Search on for next top toy (Nov '10) Oct 13 tara 5
Mattel to introduce 'Mariachi Barbie' Oct 10 been here 206
Art Show With Barbie And Ken As The Virgin Mary... Sep 25 Hello 1
In pictures: Glamour model spends a 30k on plas... Sep 25 barelyable2 17
Mariachi Barbie: The sombrero is on backwards Sep '14 Rolling Papers 5
16-year-old human Barbie claims she's had no pl... Aug '14 Ethan Allen 3
Human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova's bizarre selfie... Apr '14 cowboy 2

Barbie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE