Barbie Nail Printer - Barbie Dolled Up Nails Digital Nail Printer Price and Pictures

Sep 5, 2009 Full story: Associated Content 36

The Barbie Doll Nail Printer has arrived! Here it is the toy every girl is going to want this Christmas.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Elise

Window Rock, AZ

#1 Oct 15, 2009
Don't buy it! I got mine yesterday and as badly as I want it to work it's not very good.
If your child is small enough to be proud to wear their macaroni necklace, they will love this, otherwise without a lot of work - it will be embarrassing to wear.
I have a full review at epinions
http://www.epinions.com/review/Barbie_Dolled_...
Maciej

Polska, Poland

#2 Oct 16, 2009
I cannot install the driver for the nail printer. Anybody could help?
nail designer

Lake Charles, LA

#3 Oct 30, 2009
Take a pic. of how it looked or make a video!
Ariana

Marshall, MI

#4 Nov 1, 2009
i want to buy it but it looks so easy to put on, on the commercials does it really work like egzacly on the tv should i buy it please help
awsome

Oak Grove, KY

#5 Nov 7, 2009
this thing looks so awsome,i'm thinking about geting it on friday should I get it please please please please help me,should I get it
Amanda

Nyack, NY

#6 Nov 8, 2009
I want it so badly because my nails are totally nubby and it looks so easy but if it doesn't works I'm gonna sew the person who invented it.
Amanda

Nyack, NY

#7 Nov 8, 2009
I want it so badly my nails are so nubby

Since: Nov 09

Champaign, IL

#8 Nov 8, 2009
My god, they've got nail printers too? I thought Barbie Doll Dream Houses or townhouses or whatever that costs 100s of dollars was too much. But apparently it's not!
Don't believe me? Check out this site http://barbie3storydreamhouse.com/
puppyllama22

Miami, FL

#9 Nov 14, 2009
i really really want this but after seeing all the bad reviews like how the images come out low quality i am not sure if its as good as it says or its money down the toilet
rachel

Portland, OR

#10 Dec 5, 2009
duh by it! if it doesnt work get your money back.. there is somthing called a recipt:)
POPL

United States

#11 Dec 18, 2009
i want it
shan

Washington, MO

#12 Dec 25, 2009
I bought it for my daughter and she really likes
it. She is 11 years old and we have had so much fun with it today! I would say if you are thinking about buying it, stop thinking and just do it!!!
ziggy

Eatontown, NJ

#13 Jan 21, 2010
rachel wrote:
duh by it! if it doesnt work get your money back.. there is somthing called a recipt:)
Once you buy it, Toys R Us will not take it back if you open it. Mattel/Fisher Price will not give you a refund. they will give you a hard time and claim that you just can't use the product.
kathy

Eatontown, NJ

#14 Jan 21, 2010
shan wrote:
I bought it for my daughter and she really likes
it. She is 11 years old and we have had so much fun with it today! I would say if you are thinking about buying it, stop thinking and just do it!!!
Do you work for Fisher Price. I think this is more for a teenager. It is very diffcult for a kid to use by themselves.
john

New York, NY

#15 Jan 23, 2010
I am having problems getting this to work. every time I hit the printer icon, I keep on getting "Printer is Busy". Also, no matter how many times I insert the ink cartridge, I keep on getting 0% on the ink level. Has anyone have any suggestuions? Thanks!
Hope

Lafayette, IN

#16 Jan 23, 2010
Maciej wrote:
I cannot install the driver for the nail printer. Anybody could help?
I got the printer for my 11 year old for christmas and installed the program first. After the program was installed I hooked the printer to the computer with the usb cord. We used it one time and loved it. A few weeks later when we went to use it again it did not have a driver. I clicked on the settings tab and it had a new update. After down loading and installing that upgrade the program was uninstalled and reinstalled and it worked again...Do not know if this helps, but if it does I hope you have as much fun as we have had so far.
Hope

Lafayette, IN

#17 Jan 23, 2010
john wrote:
I am having problems getting this to work. every time I hit the printer icon, I keep on getting "Printer is Busy". Also, no matter how many times I insert the ink cartridge, I keep on getting 0% on the ink level. Has anyone have any suggestuions? Thanks!
Try to go to the settings tab and do the newest update...my was having issues too and after I down loaded the newest upgrade and then installed the upgrade (after the upgrade uninstalled and reinstalled the program) we got it to work again. Hope this helps!
Hope

Lafayette, IN

#18 Jan 23, 2010
Elise wrote:
Don't buy it! I got mine yesterday and as badly as I want it to work it's not very good.
If your child is small enough to be proud to wear their macaroni necklace, they will love this, otherwise without a lot of work - it will be embarrassing to wear.
I have a full review at epinions
http://www.epinions.com/review/Barbie_Dolled_...
I tried to only do the designs that so not go all over the nail...snowman, dragonfly, cow, flower, butterflies...Love how those turn out and I am 35...My 11 year old and 15 year old love them too...I agree that they look bad if you do full nail designs...it is to bad you do not like it, we are having a blast...
CuteBarbieGirl78 5

Évora, Portugal

#19 Jan 30, 2010
Do you guys remember Mild Lily? Was that doll banned or something? Because my grandmother had a Mild Lily and one day i heard that they stopped making that doll. True or false?
mvough

United States

#20 Jul 17, 2010
My daughter got it for christmas and she loves it...easy to use and looks cute !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mattel to introduce 'Mariachi Barbie' 1 hr Mister Chix 91
In pictures: Glamour model spends a 30k on plas... Sep 18 Sublime1 16
Mariachi Barbie: The sombrero is on backwards Sep 6 Rolling Papers 5
16-year-old human Barbie claims she's had no pl... Aug 22 Ethan Allen 3
Human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova's bizarre selfie... Apr '14 cowboy 2
Human Ken Has a Penis, Idolizes Michael Jackson... Apr '14 Pop Tart- 25
Barbie the Pearl Princess Coming to Blu-ray/DVD... (Dec '13) Apr '14 alyssa 2
•••

Barbie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE