Handmade holiday gifts for girls: Mak...

Handmade holiday gifts for girls: Make your own Barbie clothes and accessories

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Nov 25, 2011, titled Handmade holiday gifts for girls: Make your own Barbie clothes and accessories. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Do you remember the Christmas or Hanukkah when you received your first Barbie doll as a gift? Did she come with lots of Barbie clothes and accessories? This Christmas or Hanukkah, create priceless memories for your child, use your time and talents to create a wardrobe for Barbie, as well as furniture and a dream house.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Montgomery, NY

#1 Dec 2, 2011
The TickleMe Plant Party Favor/ stocking stuffer is my favorite holiday gift. In it you can grow a real house plant that moves, closes its leaves and even lowers its branches when Tickled!!!
If you have kids this is a must have. This is real

Leeds, UK

#2 Dec 27, 2011
Thank you for this. I have found this very very interesting. href=" http://love-baby.co.uk/">toys r us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The easy way to improve your sex life Jul '15 Valentine 4
News Is new Barbie a he? Media labels doll a drag queen (Aug '12) May '15 PFfff 48
Barrel chair for Vintage case (Mar '15) Mar '15 Debbie 1
Needing Advice (Mar '15) Mar '15 rhlee22 1
New Barbie Website 'Safe' for Little Girls (Feb '15) Feb '15 Solfrankmud 1
Barbie Christmas Song (Dec '14) Dec '14 ChristmasElf 1
News Darren Wilson resigns from Ferguson police forc... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Watsa Mattau 1
More from around the web