wooden educational toys OEM manufactu...

wooden educational toys OEM manufacturer-siyu toys

Posted in the Toy Forum

siyu toys OEM factory

Taizhou, China

#1 Aug 8, 2013
we just do OEM for the following wooden toys

building blocks,the clown of balance,nut combination,the moon of balance,toy drake,animal Lacing game,Walker,bolts and nuts blocks game,Food Magnet,ABC Domino,Animal musical toy,Calendar,Beetle Labyrinth,3D nature animal puzzle- elephant (DIY toys),Music Table,Swing Animal,Wooden Chess of Goose,Mini football game,Mini Basketball Basket,Bottle Challenge Match,wooden outdoor game,learning clock,Acorn Garage(wooden garage game),Dressing stamp set,wooden birthday cake,Decoration frame-dressing girls,Animal hanger,Mouse door stopper,Air hockey table,Wild Animals 2 Lift Out Puzzle,Mini Pool Table,Gigamic-Winomino,Colorfu l Clock,Milch cow pencil,Frog pencil,Letters & Numbers Magnetic Black Board,game puzzle,Wooden Folding Basket(fruit basket),Wooden piano,Elephant notepad,Crocodile notepad,My graden(Windbell),Zoo(Windbell) ,Windbell of vehicle,Mermaid and Sea(Windbell),Top-peg,Girl's dressing,Wooden Apple,Eye Mask,Hand Warmer,Cloth Puppet,Locomotive,sical Box For Carrousel,
siyu toys OEM factory

Taizhou, China

#2 Aug 8, 2013
any one if you need wooden toys OEM factory,please to contact us .www.siyutoys.com we are waiting for you.
jsimpson89

United States

#3 Oct 21, 2013
Have never heard of these toys...look interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can I buy a "Lovable Bear" or "Love2Love ... (Aug '12) May 14 LouA 18
seeking dakin (?) windup puff the magic dragon toy (Nov '10) Feb '16 Derek 20
News Barbie's new body: curvy, tall and petite Feb '16 Zugzwang 1
News The easy way to improve your sex life (May '15) Jan '16 Sherril 5
News For the world's most scrutinized body, Barbie h... Jan '16 HarHar 1
News Can Intel, Mattel Bounce Back After Recent Sell... Jan '16 Liz 1
News Barbie scores big with Ava Duvernay doll Dec '15 LMAO 2
More from around the web