Controversial sex ed. game to get sequel

Controversial sex ed. game to get sequel

There are 1 comment on the 24 Hours story from Jan 21, 2012, titled Controversial sex ed. game to get sequel. In it, 24 Hours reports that:

LONDON, Ont. London health officials are launching a sequel to their controversial online sex-ed game for young people that features such characters as Wonder Vag and the Sperminator.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 24 Hours.

daddy Ron

Portland, OR

#1 Jan 21, 2012
I gave that website to both our kids, a boy and a girl, they're the right age to start learning about sex and what men and women do together. If somebody thinks it's all controversial then they shouldn't go there and logon! the world is full of prudes, but I'm not gonna have my little girl getting knocked up because she was ignorant on how things work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The top 7 warehouse sales in Toronto this Septe... Sep 3 Admiral 1
News Husband Makes Black Game Developer Barbie For H... Jul '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
Where can I buy a "Lovable Bear" or "Love2Love ... (Aug '12) May '16 LouA 18
seeking dakin (?) windup puff the magic dragon toy (Nov '10) Feb '16 Derek 20
News Barbie's new body: curvy, tall and petite (Feb '16) Feb '16 Zugzwang 1
News The easy way to improve your sex life (May '15) Jan '16 Sherril 5
News For the world's most scrutinized body, Barbie h... (Jan '16) Jan '16 HarHar 1
More from around the web