16-year-old human Barbie claims she's...

16-year-old human Barbie claims she's had no plastic surgery

There are 3 comments on the She Knows story from Aug 21, 2014, titled 16-year-old human Barbie claims she's had no plastic surgery. In it, She Knows reports that:

Lolita Richi from Kiev, Ukraine, is a 16-year-old girl whose obsession with looking just like Barbie has dramatically changed the way she looks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at She Knows.

Zeppelin

Knoxville, TN

#1 Aug 21, 2014
It seems like everything in Ukraine is a fake.
Ethan Allen

Barnet, VT

#2 Aug 22, 2014
Their rockets aren't fake. They butcher a lot of civilians.

Maybe Barbie could have pieces of civilians grafted onto her face and body and become a sort of living frankenstein quilt spokeswoman for the Poroshenko regime.
Ethan Allen

Barnet, VT

#3 Aug 22, 2014
Please pardon my last post. War crimes that my country remains mum about, never mind instigates, always brings out the black humor in me. It seems to dissipate the rage, if only for the moment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Toy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The top 7 warehouse sales in Toronto this Septe... Sep 3 Admiral 1
News Husband Makes Black Game Developer Barbie For H... Jul '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
Where can I buy a "Lovable Bear" or "Love2Love ... (Aug '12) May '16 LouA 18
seeking dakin (?) windup puff the magic dragon toy (Nov '10) Feb '16 Derek 20
News Barbie's new body: curvy, tall and petite (Feb '16) Feb '16 Zugzwang 1
News The easy way to improve your sex life (May '15) Jan '16 Sherril 5
News For the world's most scrutinized body, Barbie h... (Jan '16) Jan '16 HarHar 1
More from around the web