Liberals covering for Obama on Benghazi?

I just want to respond to my liberal pals over here. I can't believe you guys are covering for the administration on the Susan Rice thing when they themselves said five days later it was obviously a terror attack. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gone on the offensive

Rochester, MN

#28 Oct 12, 2012
Liberals will always be covering for Obama
gone on the offensive

Rochester, MN

#29 Oct 12, 2012
US happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Benghazi is so much worse than Watergate ...why no one is asking for Obama, Hillary, to resign?????
so true , Obama has failed we the people
TonyJ

San Antonio, TX

#30 Oct 12, 2012
Hanky Gate wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who disapproves so so strongly you seem to know an awful lot about the guy.
Look it up. It's not hard to find. When I hear something, I want to look for credibility. This guy has no credibility. Just a lot of inflamatory jargon. It is interesting to see how many sheep fall for it though.... It's called awareness...... So, what do you know? Or did you already know who you are getting your information from?
US happy

Los Angeles, CA

#31 Oct 12, 2012
Caesar wrote:
i579.photobucket.com/albums/ss 239/nmweatherman/lucassmithken yabirthcertificate.jpg
Where did u get this and if it is real, y don't u send to news paper, radio, TV news?
True

Yorba Linda, CA

#34 Oct 13, 2012
Benghazigate wrote:
Watergate '2'- Benghazigate
Yep, the Obama administration will never be able to silence this one. Forever, they will look like liars and idiots.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#35 Oct 13, 2012
True wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, the Obama administration will never be able to silence this one. Forever, they will look like liars and idiots.
What is the difference between Watergate,and Benghazi-Gate?

correct,watergate does not compare with benghazi-gate,no one died
with the watergate scandal..this is an absolute pre election cover
up,of the worst possible kind,revealing the fanatical mind set of
those dedicated to imposing their radical,communist based proven to be failure beliefs,upon us their employers..We have DHS,TSA,CIA,
NSA,DSI,FBI,even Mossad at our disposal what possible explanation
is there for the lies,blame they are heaping upon all our intelligence agencies? Clinton,Panetta et al together with our so called Oxmoron justice dept,are all in the tank,lets get rid of
the whole stinking morass in NOV!!
John

Orlando, FL

#36 Oct 13, 2012
Hillary and Bill Clinton are lawyering up now. This thing is gaining altitude by the minute.
Obama 'did' Hillary and the intelligence people. Hillary get's a lawyer. Now she has Obama by the testicles. She can 'do' him big right now and she should otherwise her career is completely trashed. With Obama putting blood on her hands she really has little choice. She needs to roll over on him ASAP.
Razors Edge

Oak Lawn, IL

#37 Oct 13, 2012
John wrote:
Hillary and Bill Clinton are lawyering up now. This thing is gaining altitude by the minute.
Obama 'did' Hillary and the intelligence people. Hillary get's a lawyer. Now she has Obama by the testicles. She can 'do' him big right now and she should otherwise her career is completely trashed. With Obama putting blood on her hands she really has little choice. She needs to roll over on him ASAP.
AMERICANS PREPARE FOR WAR ON TERROR

Some of the Americans who participated in the training give their opinion:

According to Army Master Sgt. Chris Fields,“The reason for attending the French Commando School was to better prepare the soldiers and marines for nautical and mountain warfare challenges in the terrain of Djibouti. These particular challenges trained each soldier and marine for a hostile situation if one occurred in an area similar to this region.”

“Through the course, the French instructors’ methods of instruction and practical applications were set up very well,” said Fields.“As we got physically tired and weary in our upper body, the classes moved to movements and strengthening in the lower body ... in between were classes based on knowledge. Their instructions and exercises were scheduled evenly throughout the course.”

“Overall, I think everybody did extremely well in the course,” commented Fields.“The challenges they faced in this course were some they will never meet again. Later on in these now Commandos’ lives, whether in the military or as a civilian, if they are faced with troubled times, it will be less of a challenge to them to overcome it.”

Fields went on to say the training with the French is essential to the mission in the Horn of Africa of detecting, deterring and defeating trans-national terrorists in the region.

“It enhances our operations and gives us the ability to see real world situations in an environment we are not as familiar with as the French are. It is imperative that if we are to fight together as allies, we must train together in this war on terrorism.”

“It was one of the hardest training operations I’ve faced, but at the same time one of the better schools I’ve been through,” said Lance Cpl. Bryan Napier, who graduated in the top five of his class.“I feel honored to represent the American platoon in the top five. It will definitely be an experience to remember.”
kepiblanc.com

They were in Libya at the Benghazi-gate...No one called??
Hilary is to blame!1
True

Yorba Linda, CA

#38 Oct 13, 2012
Razors Edge wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the difference between Watergate,and Benghazi-Gate?
correct,watergate does not compare with benghazi-gate,no one died
with the watergate scandal..this is an absolute pre election cover
up,of the worst possible kind,revealing the fanatical mind set of
those dedicated to imposing their radical,communist based proven to be failure beliefs,upon us their employers..We have DHS,TSA,CIA,
NSA,DSI,FBI,even Mossad at our disposal what possible explanation
is there for the lies,blame they are heaping upon all our intelligence agencies? Clinton,Panetta et al together with our so called Oxmoron justice dept,are all in the tank,lets get rid of
the whole stinking morass in NOV!!
I totally agree!

Since: Oct 12

Honesdale, PA

#40 Oct 14, 2012
kkkaencer
Anonymous

Omaha, NE

#45 Oct 23, 2012
The name "Caesar" is alien. Dumbfucks like you are disgrace to American society.
Caesar wrote:
Barack Hussein Obama is an illegal alien.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SMOKING: One of the dumbest - deadliest human h... 2 min Truth Uncoverer 33
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min pusherman_ 774,221
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Grau 119,635
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 559,073
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 33 min Lyndi 175,575
anyone up for a bbm swap of pics ;) (May '12) 41 min 7F141E5E 359
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 58 min lil whispers 604,849
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 441,759
More from around the web