First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 8, 2014
Why do they describe themselves as well hung? All men have something "hanging" so why say it like other men don't so that makes them well endowed? Weird.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#2 Feb 8, 2014
I dont know why they say that. Pretty dumb. Like you said, all men are hung, duh.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#3 Feb 8, 2014
Lucy BriteEYES wrote:
Why do they describe themselves as well hung? All men have something "hanging" so why say it like other men don't so that makes them well endowed? Weird.
It's just a more polite way of saying some men have "Cocks" and some have "wee-wees".
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 8, 2014
well endowed is 8 to 12 inches or more IMO.

regular is around 5 to 7 inches.

weenie is about this size
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-S5lc8o47rss/UO8zGLi...
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#5 Feb 9, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
well endowed is 8 to 12 inches or more IMO.
regular is around 5 to 7 inches.
weenie is about this size
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-S5lc8o47rss/UO8zGLi...
lol
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#6 Feb 9, 2014
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
he he, hi KO :)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#7 Feb 9, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
he he, hi KO :)
:-) Hi andet

Does it feel funny being 2 hours ahead of denver time? I know it doesnt. I've been to florida and it felt the same as here.
June Wyntre

Portland, OR

#8 Feb 9, 2014
Men are described as "well hung" as to being, I guess normally hung. The above post is correct, anything 8 in. and more is hung very well IMO! My hubby is 7 in. and that certainly all I need, especially considering his girth is more than many of the other men I've had. I really get more pleasure out of seeing them relaxed and just hangin' because it leads it to my imagination, but it would be like standing proud and rigid! LOL
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#9 Feb 9, 2014
June Wyntre wrote:
Men are described as "well hung" as to being, I guess normally hung. The above post is correct, anything 8 in. and more is hung very well IMO! My hubby is 7 in. and that certainly all I need, especially considering his girth is more than many of the other men I've had. I really get more pleasure out of seeing them relaxed and just hangin' because it leads it to my imagination, but it would be like standing proud and rigid! LOL
??Your hubby is 7?? When you're on as dad of 3 its YOU who is the male. Make up your mind.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10 Feb 9, 2014
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
??Your hubby is 7?? When you're on as dad of 3 its YOU who is the male. Make up your mind.
You're right. He/she has several names and he always posts from Portland OR. He's just playing with people minds.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#11 Feb 9, 2014
Lucy BriteEYES wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. He/she has several names and he always posts from Portland OR. He's just playing with people minds.
hermaphrodite (2 sex organs)

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/08/lad...
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#12 Feb 9, 2014
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
:-) Hi andet
Does it feel funny being 2 hours ahead of denver time? I know it doesnt. I've been to florida and it felt the same as here.
so it's 7:53 pm here. so your time is 5:53 pm ? I believe it does not matter. just 2 hours difference.
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#13 Feb 9, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
well endowed is 8 to 12 inches or more IMO.
regular is around 5 to 7 inches.
weenie is about this size
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-S5lc8o47rss/UO8zGLi...
That picture of Condi must be from Bill Clinton's impeachment trials.
When Monica Lewinsky was asked about Bill's member she said "Think of a thumb." LOL!!!

No wonder HiIlary is always angry!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#14 Feb 9, 2014
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
That picture of Condi must be from Bill Clinton's impeachment trials.
When Monica Lewinsky was asked about Bill's member she said "Think of a thumb." LOL!!!
No wonder HiIlary is always angry!
:)

Oh i see, that was the origin ?

I also thought that the dems/media used that picture to describe the size of Bush Jr.?
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#15 Feb 9, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
Oh i see, that was the origin ?
I also thought that the dems/media used that picture to describe the size of Bush Jr.?
Maybe when he was a baby.

Never shared a locker room with GW, so I dunno. I'd have to take somebody else's word on that one.
Sure do see GW's wife smiling a lot more than HiIlary if that's any indication.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#16 Feb 10, 2014
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe when he was a baby.
Never shared a locker room with GW, so I dunno. I'd have to take somebody else's word on that one.
Sure do see GW's wife smiling a lot more than HiIlary if that's any indication.
he he so Hillary is angry, too small ?:)
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#17 Feb 10, 2014
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
That picture of Condi must be from Bill Clinton's impeachment trials.
When Monica Lewinsky was asked about Bill's member she said "Think of a thumb." LOL!!!
No wonder HiIlary is always angry!
if you notice that picture, Condi is dark, while the arm and hand is white. I believe that picture was fabricated for fun.:)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#18 Feb 10, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
if you notice that picture, Condi is dark, while the arm and hand is white. I believe that picture was fabricated for fun.:)
Lol. You're right. I didnt notice that till you pointed it out :-)

A doctored photo.... hmmm.... haha
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#19 Feb 10, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
hermaphrodite (2 sex organs)
http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/08/lad...
How funny. I had a dream about that last night. I wonder what that means.....
?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#20 Feb 10, 2014
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
How funny. I had a dream about that last night. I wonder what that means.....
?
a hermaphrodite is someone having both male and female genitals. pdx dave, sybian princess, father of 3 is one person. I believe that person has both organs. she can be a princess, he can be a dad, etc.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min Freebird USA 176,201
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 7 min dollarsbill 1,946
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Rosa_Winkel 817,427
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 18 min The Evenstar 39,951
Why didn't A320's advanced technology stop Adr... 22 min Doctor REALITY 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 33 min Peace_Warrior 609,818
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 42 min Zombie dr Shrink 2,184
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 48 min RoSesz 578,901
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 270,030
More from around the web