humanity

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2008

When it comes to humanity, we as a world are so lucky to have Asians. They and they alone account for roughly 90% of all the things we have today. Asians invented gun power so that we can have guns to shoot each other. Invented poison so that we can poison others. Invented medicine to cure the poison. Invented the http://skool.com system so that our kids would learn and improve themselves. Invented the Olympics so that the world can see how great a real country can display the openning ceremony. invented the alphabet so that we can type this message. Without asians. there wouldn't be a world today!!
andet1987

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2008

Marcos, Mao, Kim Jong Il, and other Asian dictators murdered thousands in the name of $$$, greed, and power. Asians are the best people ?? i doubt. Put any Asian in power, and the next thing you will know are mass murder, corruption, etc.

Andet
Tight Asian
humanity

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

If you're looking at history.. why don't you check the news on IRaq..destroy a country in the name of OIL.. Hitler.. Napoleon..etc..Nero from back in the days..Every country has a history!!

But right now.. Asians rock cuz we got the Olympic to prove it!!
Eric

Hartland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

your women are FINE FINE FINE!!!!
israel benitez

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

For the record I think asians and asian culture is very rich and necessary. However, I find it funny that this thread should pop up now. Is it because of that story of the asian guy who got his penis stuck in the bench or this issue with the little girl who sang/didn't sing the national anthem or the asian dude in Canada who chopped that guys head off? If so, it's cool.
Sarah Alkema

Wyoming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

Judged:

First of all I can choose to hire whomever I want. I dont hire blacks ,asians or hispanic people because I dont trust them. If I were to hire one of them ,they will not make the same pay at all. But that is my choice. Im glad they took afirmative action away it didnt make any sense. I have many of friends that work human resource also but at different places. They also dont trust blacks or hispanics. Yes they have been times that a black or hispanic had the qualifications but I choose to hire someone that looks like me . I rather have someone to train than an intruder in my building. From what I been told blacks ,asians and hispanics steal almost all the time. Most of time I will just tell the minorites I found another candidate and then repost the job after I send them a rejection letter. If I were to hire a black I would cause so much hell after I get done humiliating them they will quit. Its just that I dont want them in the workplace. The blacks belong in the field and the hispanics belong on the farms planting vegetables. Yes Im sure it been some tears and Im sure some of those people felt like I waste their time but they should be glad they were given the opportunity to get interviewed.If your illegal in america you dont have any right here .Stop blaming us for everything and go get a job.We have over 40 million illegal immigrants that cost us billions of dollars a year. The healthcare system is just bogus its not getting any better.Im not racist.American hispanics are also illegals.Mexicans keep the price of fruit low, cause they work the farms for like 10 cents an hour.
israel benitez

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

Sarah Alkema wrote:
First of all I can choose to hire whomever I want. I dont hire blacks ,asians or hispanic people because I dont trust them. If I were to hire one of them ,they will not make the same pay at all. But that is my choice. Im glad they took afirmative action away it didnt make any sense. I have many of friends that work human resource also but at different places. They also dont trust blacks or hispanics. Yes they have been times that a black or hispanic had the qualifications but I choose to hire someone that looks like me . I rather have someone to train than an intruder in my building. From what I been told blacks ,asians and hispanics steal almost all the time. Most of time I will just tell the minorites I found another candidate and then repost the job after I send them a rejection letter. If I were to hire a black I would cause so much hell after I get done humiliating them they will quit. Its just that I dont want them in the workplace. The blacks belong in the field and the hispanics belong on the farms planting vegetables. Yes Im sure it been some tears and Im sure some of those people felt like I waste their time but they should be glad they were given the opportunity to get interviewed.If your illegal in america you dont have any right here .Stop blaming us for everything and go get a job.We have over 40 million illegal immigrants that cost us billions of dollars a year. The healthcare system is just bogus its not getting any better.Im not racist.American hispanics are also illegals.Mexicans keep the price of fruit low, cause they work the farms for like 10 cents an hour.
Sarah, are you saying Hispanics which were born and raised here are also illegal aliens?
stella

Truckee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

Sarah Alkema wrote:
if it was'nt for hispanics you would starve ! cause white people won't even get dirty picking the fields.most white peole are rapist & murderers. so don't even go there !!!!!!!!!!
stella

Truckee, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2008

Judged:

Sarah Alkema wrote:
i'm hispanic american born and raised in america, i would'nt care to work for a bitch like you , i'd worked the fields before asking you or anyone like you for a penny !!!!!!!!!!
humanity

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2008

Judged:

dave wrote:
Asian women are so damn hot!!!!
You betcha! Hotter than the best tomale mexican!

Asian women da best!! yahoo!
nelson

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2008

Do you lot bleed red when cut or do you bleed the colour of your skin and relegion? Do you lot request blood from people of your colour and relegion when you require a blood-transfusion, or is it anyone's will do as long as it is of same type, and you get to live? Race, colour and relegion has f**k all to do with being a 'human-being' sado's.
stupid Irish Jack

Edson, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2008

Irish Jack wrote:
Asians:(American Definition):
-adj;verb;-Slanted eye yellow/brown SOB; willing to sell their sons and daughter into slavery for a bag of rice; barefooted tiny hobbit lookin with slanted pygmy eyes that populate caves and/or dirt homes around the pacific rim; SOB's that don't know it isn't a good idea to build their homes near the ocean.
(Asian defintion);adj; a 5cent and hour tennis shoe maker slave; 3 dollar and hour whore programmer;
an easy to work 24/7 slave worker with no request for health benefits or any worky bennies.
LOL
hey,
have you ever seen an Irishman WALK out of a bar??

me neither!!LOL
U R a MORRON

Edson, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2008

chinx wrote:
chinese are money hungry, materialistic, and simple
and you are poor lazy f**k who is jealous of others success.
iki

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2008

chinx wrote:
chinese are money hungry, materialistic, and simple.....and DIRTY!!.they ALWAYS spit and pick thier noses.
why asian pick their nose and spit, ewwwwww, i noticed that

“I live with nature”

Since: Mar 08

My Den

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2008

I know their women have the tightest c-nts in the world.
Charli

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2009

Sarah Alkema wrote:
Poor of you Sarah such a ignorant!, you donít know nothing about other cultures nor even about yourself .I wish you had somebody who pray for you because your heart is filled with resentment and hate ,you really need mercy from Almighty God Look for Him please. You need Him to open your eyes
Charli

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2009

We all need compassion donít feel in the trap to point people cultures or color we all are sinners and fall in some point, nobody is perfect,if someone has not sins throw the first stone
This thread is stupid

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

Judged:

Sarah Alkema wrote:
You don't make any sense! You're a racist moron. You can't judge anybody based on his or her race. The environment and upbringing for everyone, which is different for all, determines their personality and how they will act. Just because someone is African American, for example, does not mean he or she is more likely to steal from you than one of your own people! Races of all kinds is a beautiful phenomenon of the world. Each race brings something to the world that makes it interesting. No race is better or has more rights than any other race. I can't even believe that a mindless person like you exist in this world! You're a complete bitch and I hope your shitty personality and views somehow get back at you.
fyi

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

wouldnt say the best,theres good and bad in every country,however
Japan for example is one of the most polite society in the world..
where a woman for example can walk in the big city at night almost anywhere without problems..

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/user/deshio2007
fyi

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

470 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Cisco Kid 532,770
Last Word + 2 6 min andet1987 79
Shock Poll: 40% Still not Sure Obama is America... 8 min Fa-Foxy 23
6.5 inches big or small? (Feb '13) 8 min andet1987 12
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 11 min JOHN 4,700
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min BenAdam 720,520
Birthers question Obama's citizenship and passport (Oct '11) 31 min yon 71
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr eyeful 172,395
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr Szajen 75
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr Krackerjacks 115,083
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000