Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Furthermore, Conservative authors David Horowitz, Jared Taylor & Charles Murray point out FACTS about african Americans with DOCUMENTED statistics. In addition, Horowitz, Taylor & Murray have NEVER been proven their wrong (Their DOCUMENTED statistics).
And let's use this as an example.--- Were the tens of millions of White families who fled from the cities to the suburbs ("White Flight") all White "racists"?--- These tens of millions of White families were fleeing from african Americans NOT because of their skin tone color but because of their behavior, actions & attitudes. These tens of millions of White families were fleeing from african American murders, rapes, drug dealing, gangs, robberies, burglaries, thefts, assaults, etc..
Please cite your sources.

Do you have links you can provide with these documents statistics and the credibility of those who have compiled them?

If so, would you please post the links so that all of us can review their findings? Thank you.
Johnny

New Berlin, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

You can't really see me,--- You say "You are stating certain things about a certain race which are not true in the sense that these things you've stated apply to only ONE race".--- Now, never once in ANY of my previous posts did I ever say that "only" african Americans commit cimes. Never once in ANY of my previous posts did I ever say this. And I'm TOTALLY well aware that Whites, Hispanics, Asians, Native Americans & Pacific Islanders all commit crimes, etc.. However, one must look at proportion -- percentages. Whites are the numerical majority in America (By FAR). african Americans are ONLY 12-13% of Americas population.

Now, your point/points about the Asians was right on the mark.

Now, you say "If you look up actual statistics, you will see that those issues are just about equal between blacks & Whites, with Hispanics following at a very, very close third".-- Now, this may be the case. However, again, one must look at proportion -- percentages. Whites are the numerical majority in America (By FAR). african Americans are ONLY 12-13% of Americas population.

You say "Yes, I consider "White Flight" to be racist in an enormous sense".--- So, were ALL of these tens of millions of White families "racist" for wanting to get away from african American criminal behavior (murders, rapes, gangs, drug dealing, robberies, burglaries, thefts, assaults, etc.)??

Johnny

New Berlin, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

You cant really see me, "A continuation".--- You ask "Do you think MOST blacks live in these conditions?" --- Well, from the 1960s till now, the illegitimate birth rates have been hoovering between over 70% to over 80% in the african American "community" (Depending upon the area).

You ask "Do you think no one lives there or visits there or deals drugs there other than blacks?".--- Nope. And I never said that it was "only" african Americans. Furthermore, it all depends upon the area/areas. Clearly, some areas are more majority african American than other areas.

You ask "Do you think the gangs there are only blacks?" --- Nope. And I never said that it was "only" african Americans. However though, again, it all depends upon the area/areas. Clearly, some areas are more majority african American than other areas.

You say "No, you seem only to see in "black"." -- Nope. And again, I'm TOTALLY well aware that ALL races &/or ethnicities commit crimes, etc.. However, again, one must look at proportion -- percentages.

You say "As I said, I'm a mix of Native American & White".-- Yes, I do recall you saying this in your previous post. And I'm 1/2 Italian (My fathers family comes from Central Italy) & 1/2 Dominican (My mothers family comes from Santo Domingo).

You say "I see everything in "living color" & I see the problems you are describing very clearly - & all ethnicities are both involved & affected".--- True. However, again, one must look at proportion -- percentages. Whites are the numerical majority in America (By FAR). african Americans are ONLY 12-13% of Americas population.

Johnny

New Berlin, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

You cant really see me wrote:
<quoted text>
Please cite your sources.
Do you have links you can provide with these documents statistics and the credibility of those who have compiled them?
If so, would you please post the links so that all of us can review their findings? Thank you.

Books written by Conservative authors David Horowitz, Jared Taylor & Charles Murray.

Furthermore, african American Conservative authors Star Parker & John McWhorter have written books which have DOCUMENTED ALL of this. In addition, Parker & McWhorter (ESPECIALLY McWhorter) have pointed out that the breakdown of the african American "family" was occurring WAY before jobs began leaving urban &/or ghetto communities.
Johnny

New Berlin, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hey, Janine! I've seen your posts in a lot of places on Topix and I find you a very reasonable, realistic, intelligent and well-spoken individual.
I wish you actually lived here because I'd love to read your point of view from the perspective of an American.
However, since you are a rather well-informed person, what do you think has gone on in this Country? How do you, as an Australian, see us? Do you know the over-all viewpoint of Australians about the racism issues in the U.S.?
Would you enlarge your statement, please, and tell me the 'whys and wherefors' behind it?
Why do you say 'always will be?'

I don't mean to "speak for" Janine. But Janine is not Australian. She is a black South African who is coming from around Johannesburg.
Katrina

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

Racism can be positive,I choose in my heart to associate with people who are like me.

Not because I hate,but because I have a belief system and a moral code of conduct.

I will not allow myself to be dragged down by someone of lesser standards.

Some races show a higher disproportionate number of failings,lower standards and crime.

Some races are exempt(for example asian)who do conduct themselves civily in public,and seem to posess the ability to show "respect".
Johnny

New Berlin, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

Katrina wrote:
Racism can be positive,I choose in my heart to associate with people who are like me.
Not because I hate,but because I have a belief system and a moral code of conduct.
I will not allow myself to be dragged down by someone of lesser standards.
Some races show a higher disproportionate number of failings,lower standards and crime.
Some races are exempt(for example asian)who do conduct themselves civily in public,and seem to posess the ability to show "respect".

Hi Katrina. How's it going? And again, you are pretty much right on the mark about everything which you said above. Now, granted, EVERYONE should be judged on an individual basis. And granted, EVERYONE should be judged via the content of their character rather than by their race &/or ethnicity. However, still, "group dynamics" currently factors in, has factored in & it will ALWAYS factor in in regards to "race relations" & how different people see -- view each other.

Katrina

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

Johnny wrote:
You cant really see me, "A continuation".--- You ask "Do you think MOST blacks live in these conditions?" --- Well, from the 1960s till now, the illegitimate birth rates have been hoovering between over 70% to over 80% in the african American "community" (Depending upon the area).
You ask "Do you think no one lives there or visits there or deals drugs there other than blacks?".--- Nope. And I never said that it was "only" african Americans. Furthermore, it all depends upon the area/areas. Clearly, some areas are more majority african American than other areas.
You ask "Do you think the gangs there are only blacks?" --- Nope. And I never said that it was "only" african Americans. However though, again, it all depends upon the area/areas. Clearly, some areas are more majority african American than other areas.
You say "No, you seem only to see in "black"." -- Nope. And again, I'm TOTALLY well aware that ALL races &/or ethnicities commit crimes, etc.. However, again, one must look at proportion -- percentages.
You say "As I said, I'm a mix of Native American & White".-- Yes, I do recall you saying this in your previous post. And I'm 1/2 Italian (My fathers family comes from Central Italy) & 1/2 Dominican (My mothers family comes from Santo Domingo).
You say "I see everything in "living color" & I see the problems you are describing very clearly - & all ethnicities are both involved & affected".--- True. However, again, one must look at proportion -- percentages. Whites are the numerical majority in America (By FAR). african Americans are ONLY 12-13% of Americas population.
People need to understand that statistics speak for themselves,no one wants to hate or bash but when 13% of the population is commiting 70% of the crime one has to ask himself,whats causing this?and why? Racism WOULD NOT exist if people across the board would conduct themselves civilly,I come from a mixed racial family(Mostly White,Native American,Tejano and Jewish)an crazy mix but all sides seem to have disrespect for the Black race, not because they decided to hate them because they were violated against by them.As I said before I had a 72 year old family member robbed and raped,my mother and father were robbed at knife point as teenagers,my car was stolen 2 times in one year including christmas by one I can go on.None of the culprits were any race other then black,no one can tell me that,does'nt taint your view of a race.I cannot say it was a coincidence or just by happenstance,it happens all to often.
Dave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

<quoted text>
How do i define "racism?" Well, go read all of Dave's posts - that is one good example of my definition of racism.
Racism, to me, is any pre-conceived, negative stereotypical notions one has about another race and views as "facts."?
Here are some facts about race:

The average American negro has an IQ of 85. A full 15 points lower then the average white IQ of 100.

The average American negro is nine times more likely then a white person to commit robbery, rape or murder. Being only 13 percent of the general population they are more then half the prison population.

Virtually every city on Earth with a significant negro population from Africa to Detroit, is a dilapidated crime infested shit hole.

These are facts you flowery talking liars can't hide, and you just dismiss these facts as 'racist'.

You liberals fail to see the gorilla in the living, even when it balls up its dung and smears it in your faces.
Katrina

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Katrina. How's it going? And again, you are pretty much right on the mark about everything which you said above. Now, granted, EVERYONE should be judged on an individual basis. And granted, EVERYONE should be judged via the content of their character rather than by their race &/or ethnicity. However, still, "group dynamics" currently factors in, has factored in & it will ALWAYS factor in in regards to "race relations" & how different people see -- view each other.
Doing good Johnny,how about yourself? Yeah I pretty much always agree with ya even on other topics,its not racism to want to stick to your own kind or be surrounded by the race of people you feel most comfortable,its your right as an American to choose your associations.Johnny you seem like someone I'd associate with, we think alot alike.I've been told on topix several times that thats not a good thing LOL659!!
You cant really see me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

edited for space
anna wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is all the information and documentaries have been made by Americans. All the world has seen them and its hard to ignore.
I saw the news and docos about hurricane Katrina and New Orleans, the devastation and neglect. Believe me that was an eye opener. Can you explain this?
Anna, I often go to the online news of Australia, Canada and England to see what is actually going on in our Country. Now, I'm not being disrespectful because you saw what you saw on Oz television; however, even I have to say that the ‘New Orleans and Katrina’ situation was reported with gross inaccuracy and bias. Did your media report that the Mayor of N.O. failed to utilize resources that were available (and, yes, he's black)? He did not, at all, act in a manner suitable to his civic position.

Hurricanes are not like tornadoes that just drop out of the sky on a moment's notice. It is known for a week or more, in advance, that a hurricane is on the way. Our National Weather Service gives every scenario it can, with hourly updates, on all the possibilities of where it MIGHT make landfall. Within 1-2 days of landfall, the NWS very accurately states that it WILL hit between 'x' and 'y.'

Without fail, people will choose to stay in their homes. They know it's coming, what it can do, and it’s size; yet, they will stay knowing the risks and throw "hurricane parties."

I don't know if Oz media showed the looting after Katrina hit, but it was rampant. I'll assure you that people were NOT looting for food and bottled water. They were looting high-end shoes, clothing, plasma television, and other "necessities" of life. Our military had to go into N.O., armed, to patrol the streets for looting and other crime.

Further, the places where evacuees were put ended up becoming rife with theft, rape, drugs, and every other societal ill.

America, as a whole, became rather infuriated because of demands that all of us should throw money and aid at New Orleans. None of us understood that because hurricanes hit here regularly and never had there been such a demand by movie stars and certain politicians for the rest of the Country to bail out one city. Were ya’ll told about the $2,000+ MasterCards N.O. residents were given? How hundreds of people assumed false identities to get 2 or 3 more? How some hotels gave free rooms? How companies took care of employees’ needs? Of the many individuals opened their homes to victims? How many of us voluntarily went in to rescue abandoned pets and fostered them?

(continued next post)
You cant really see me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

Continued …

quote edited for space
anna wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is all the information and documentaries have been made by Americans. All the world has seen them and its hard to ignore.
I saw the news and docos about hurricane Katrina and New Orleans, the devastation and neglect. Believe me that was an eye opener. Can you explain this?
Lending some perspective on the New Orleans situation, our mid-West flooded last year. The Mississippi River came out for miles on each side over a huge area; NWS knew it was going to come out, but had NO idea how fast and by how much. People's homes were underwater, livestock was drowning, people were trapped on rooftops, massive amounts of crops destroy; it was a true catastrophe. Were there any Hollywood stars or loud-mouthed politicians calling for all of America to bail out the mid-West? No, ma'am, there were not. Not one word of helping them. Lots of media coverage showing the devastation, showing people helping one another regardless of race; but, not ONE plea to help those hundreds of thousands of people.

N.O. sits many feet below sea level, surrounded by dams and levies to keep out other sources of water. Historic or not, New Orleans is built in the bottom of a natural lake that has been dammed off and allowed to dry out – it was originally a pirate stash and hang-out.

ANYone who lives there knows to get OUT if they even VAGUELY suspect a hurricane is headed their way.

It's hard to be held accountable for the stupidity of others.

Did ya'll see the footage of all the school buses almost submerged in the N.O. floodwaters? Was it reported that the Mayor had the opportunity to order those buses to go to all the nursing homes and transport those poor, helpless individuals? Well, he did but he chose not to.

Whether or not anyone likes Pres. Bush (and that is in no way a point of this thread), it was unbelievably ridiculous to blame a hurricane and the results of it on the President - and that is essentially what happened.

If the broadcasts you saw there were from footage taken here, please bear in mind that our media has NO concerns with fair and accurate reporting. Everything in our mainstream media is slanted, biased and intentionally turned to give the impression the journalists and newscasters want to give.

For example, the Los Angeles newspaper, one of the largest, endorses Obama. Personally, I’m neither for not against either of our two candidates; HOWEVER, it is not the place of media to “endorse” any candidate, to decry any situation, to in any way offer their OPINION – the job of the media should be fair and accurate reporting of ANY situation, solely for the purpose of keeping the public fully and accurately informed.

Few here make their own decisions, anymore – they’re too lazy to look matters up for themselves and, instead, they rely on the media. And the media is MORE than willing to feed them what others want them to believe.
You cant really see me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

Janine for Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
And who says I dont agree with you. Please friend, I live here. I know and am affected by it.
HOWEVER, i am saying that America is racist. ANd thats a fact. By admission of our own ex president PW Botha, America was South Africa's biggest supporter during Apartheid.
When I say America is racist. I mean all Americans, not just whites. DOnt get so sensitive ok. All AMericans are so fixated on race its nauseating
Thank YOU, Janine!

That is why I opened this discussion - it seems that the MAJORITY of Americans are racist. It doesn't matter from which angle of which race - what matters is HOW did this happen and WHAT will fix it?

How can people living in the same Country, working with one another daily, shopping at the same places, and so on be so incredibly, heartbreakingly AGAINST one another?

I just don't understand and something needs to fix this problem.

The only solution I see is for all NON-racists of EVERY ethnicity to ban together as a whole and lead by example, taking to task those who are racist.

And do you know what the wrench in the works is in that possible solution? Many fear they will be ostracized from their own ethnic group if they do so. Many even fear worse than ostracization.

Are we a special kind of pathetic or what?
Dave

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

edited for space<quoted text>Anna, I often go to the online news of Australia, Canada and England to see what is actually going on in our Country. Now, I'm not being disrespectful because you saw what you saw on Oz television; however, even I have to say that the ‘New Orleans and Katrina’ situation was reported with gross inaccuracy and bias.
The cameras in New Orleans showed your precious negros rioting and looting. Your precious negros did more damage then the hurricane. The cameras don't lie. It is a known fact that negros riot and loot all over the world.

You liberals are constantly telling people not to believe their own life experience, or what they can see with their own eyes.

You liberals are liars and deceivers.

Thanks to the Internet, we don't have to listen to you Masters of the BIG LIE anymore
You cant really see me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

edited for specificity
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text> Now, you are correct about the Aborigines. However, you CAN'T compare the Aborigines in Australia on the one hand with african Americans in America on the other hand. Comparing the two, you are basically comparing a grape with a lobster. They are two TOTALLY different peoples with two TOTALLY different histories, etc.
She didn't, Johnny. If you will review her post, she compared the Aboriginal Peoples of Australia to the Native American Peoples of the Americas.
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text> As for the Native Americans.-- True, there were some campaigns undertaken against the Native Americans WAY, WAY, WAY back. However, had some Native American tribes been more "accomodating" they wouldn't have gotten "dealt with" in the way -- manner they got "dealt with". Furthermore, Native American tribes were doing a REALLY good job of "neutralizing" each other WAY before Whites EVER set foot on American soil.
Oh, no, no, no, no. Your grasp of history leaves much to be desired. There is no "WAY, WAY, WAY back" in the history of the treatment of the Native Americans. The enrollment of Native Americans onto the Dawes Roll, which effected the Cherokee, Choctaw, Chickasaw, Creek and Seminole was not completed until 1914. That is less than 100 years ago. Up until the 1950's, Native American children were still forcibly removed from their homes and placed into religion-based boarding schools to have 'the Indian beaten and taught out of them.' That is barely more than 50 years ago and some of those people have not yet reached retirement age. That canNOT be considered "WAY, WAY, WAY back" by any reasonable or logical mind.

Lastly, the Native American population in North America was well over 15 million people strong; of those, it is estimated that between 9 and 12 million were eradicated due to the invasion of the Country, whether by disease, slaughter, forced marches, or the planned and intention near eradication of the buffalo which was the Plains Indians primary source of everything.

You are *almost* a worthy debate opponent; but, if you would get more fact based information, I think you would be a VERY good debate opponent.
Johnny

New Berlin, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
People need to understand that statistics speak for themselves,no one wants to hate or bash but when 13% of the population is commiting 70% of the crime one has to ask himself,whats causing this?and why? Racism WOULD NOT exist if people across the board would conduct themselves civilly,I come from a mixed racial family(Mostly White,Native American,Tejano and Jewish)an crazy mix but all sides seem to have disrespect for the Black race, not because they decided to hate them because they were violated against by them.As I said before I had a 72 year old family member robbed and raped,my mother and father were robbed at knife point as teenagers,my car was stolen 2 times in one year including christmas by one I can go on.None of the culprits were any race other then black,no one can tell me that,does'nt taint your view of a race.I cannot say it was a coincidence or just by happenstance,it happens all to often.

Katrina, I see eye to eye with you about everything which you said in your above post. And I do recall that ((Via your previous post awhile back (Back in around early September))about your 72 year old family member getting robbed & raped as well as what happened to your mother & father when they were teenagers. And I also do recall that about your car getting stolen twice in one year (One of the times occurred around Christmas time).
Tara

Dublin, Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

Non racist here
I notice that what happens is one person attacks another defends themselves,then another who probably wouldnt have commented gets sick of the attacks on their race or ethnicity and attack back.And so on and on.Instead of the ones who dont agree coming in and attacking the instigator all together of all races and ethnicity's.
Only seen some do that here stick up for eachother.
I dont think i ever attacked on race or ethnicity i usually will give back on their post towards me without bringing race or ethnicity into it.
Katrina

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are some facts about race:
The average American negro has an IQ of 85. A full 15 points lower then the average white IQ of 100.
The average American negro is nine times more likely then a white person to commit robbery, rape or murder. Being only 13 percent of the general population they are more then half the prison population.
Virtually every city on Earth with a significant negro population from Africa to Detroit, is a dilapidated crime infested shit hole.
These are facts you flowery talking liars can't hide, and you just dismiss these facts as 'racist'.
You liberals fail to see the gorilla in the living, even when it balls up its dung and smears it in your faces.
Dave you are right!! A black persons skull is shaped differently,there skull puts supression on their temporal lobe(the part of the brain for reasoning)hindering brain growth thats why they have low IQ'S.Now let see, majority of people who have low IQ's generally have rap sheets longer then there arms,now what race of people usually have rap sheets longer then their arms?You guessed it the black race.A scientist you once studied brain functions and skulls of other races came up with this same conclusion,he was ostercized by the scientific community even though his studies were completely accurate.
Johnny

New Berlin, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
Doing good Johnny,how about yourself? Yeah I pretty much always agree with ya even on other topics,its not racism to want to stick to your own kind or be surrounded by the race of people you feel most comfortable,its your right as an American to choose your associations.Johnny you seem like someone I'd associate with, we think alot alike.I've been told on topix several times that thats not a good thing LOL659!!

Katrina, you say "Doing good Johnny".-- Oh, this is VERY good to hear. You ask "How about yourself".--- Fine. I have my health, etc.. And thanks for asking. You say "Yeah I pretty much agree with ya even on other topics".-- Oh yes. This I do know.^5. Lol. You say "Johnny you seem like someone I'd associate with we think a lot alike".-- Oh yes. And likewise Katrina.
You say "I've been told on topix several times that thats not a good thing".-- Oh really?? Lol.
You cant really see me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2008

Judged:

Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
You say "I know & am affected by it".-- Oh, I bet.
You say "However, I am saying that America is racist".--- Well Janine, you are being disengenous (Again). And this is why.-- You, a black South Africa (Who is living in South Africa), commenting about Americas internal affairs is the equivalent of a Russian person who is living in Moscow commenting about South Africas internal/domestic affairs.
You say "By admission of our own ex. president P.W. Botha, America was South Africas biggest supporter during apartheid".--- Somewhat correct. And this is why.-- Throughout the 1980s & early 1990s, the American gov't (Primarily leftwing democrats) imposed economic sanctions on South Africa. Actually, Israel was a VERY loyal ally to South Africa.
You say "All Americans are so fixated on race it's nauseating".-- Janine, again, you are talking about something which you know NOTHING about. And again, you are being VERY disengenous talking about -- speaking about Americas internal/domestic affairs.
Now, when I speak about South Africas rates of murders, rapes (Especially child rapes), robberies, burglaries, gangs, etc., EVERYONE knows about this stuff because this stuff has been CONSTANTLY pointed out in the news media in EVERY venue.
And White South Africas were very noble with black South Africans. Had black South Africans been under the control of Idi Amin, Julius Nyerre, Mengistu Haile Miriam, Samorra Machel, Agostinho Neto, Macias Negume, etc., ANY of these black african leaders would have exterminated black South Africans.
Actually, Johnny, you're way off on those judgment calls. Unlike American television and newspapers, the television and newspapers of other Countries report what is going on here.

I don't know if you saw one of my posts or not, but I very, very frequently refer to the online newspapers of Australia, Canada and England to find out what is really going on here.

Further, I have an internet correspondent in Canada and one in Australia who very often forward me links to articles in their newspapers that we never see here. And, to ice that cake, I have close family that has never lived outside of Germany.

For example, did you know that President Bush, the PM of Canada, and then-President Vincente Fox of Mexico, all met in Canada to discuss NAFTA?

Did you know that when they did so, both U.S. and Canadian troops were utilized to form a one MILE perimeter security around the building in which they met?

Yes, sir! It was accurately reported in the Canadian newspapers, but I never saw nor heard so much as ONE word about it in our own media!

So, yes, these ladies ARE, in fact, well informed and more than adequately educated about the affairs of our Country to discuss them.

Sadly, we cannot say the same of our information of their Countries because our media is unconcerned about the matters affecting the rest of the WORLD. They serve only to slant public opinion of our own Country.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

531 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
New Iaeger ""Burgar"" 6 min Tony 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Aura Mytha 224,087
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min HasBhaRAT Tolls Bashers 115,044
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min lightbeamrider 172,304
Don't end capital punishment!!: CHANGE IT!!!!!! 19 min Anon 3
Obama – the Anti-President 23 min yon 1
amber armes (Jun '13) 28 min umm 20
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min Chess Jurist 532,538
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min Dr_Zorderz 256,440
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 53 min stupid is not a disease 720,495
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 6 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••