politicians are fault

our parents are fault

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
L7L7L7

AOL

#2 Apr 12, 2008
jumpstart operation (br,bl)alien WB 08'!!!!!!!
Dave

United States

#3 Apr 12, 2008
Is that a cue to bus in the negros?
L7L7L7 wrote:
jumpstart operation (br,bl)alien WB 08'!!!!!!!
Dave

United States

#4 Apr 12, 2008
Racism: The desire to live, work, marry and mingle with one's own kind: A nearly-universal desire and virtual law of nature, often expressed as 'Birds of a feather flock together', and denied only by liberals who live and work in areas much too expensive to have any more than a token number of minorities. Racism is so ingrained and universal that it is reflected not once but twice in our language: The word kind (type) and kind (nice) have the same origin, as does the word like (similar) and like (appreciate), from which we infer that we like those whom we are like, and we are kind to those of our own kind.

http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Lbl/Lbl-PIDic...
Gerbil

United States

#5 Apr 12, 2008
Mostly pride....
andet1987

United States

#6 Apr 12, 2008
america is the number one superpower. americans snob other nations. this is not about race. this is about power. america thinks other nations are inferior. this is because america is more powerful than them. because of its power and wealth, america considers itself the greatest nation on earth. this is about arrogance, and not racism. america the arrogant, not america the racist.
Buddy

Rock Island, TN

#7 Apr 12, 2008
Every country is racist. You just hear about it more from the U.S. because we have freedom of speech. Last time I heard, Holland a few Middle Eastern Countries were on the top of that list.

“It's a dog's life”

Since: Jan 08

Amish Country

#8 Apr 12, 2008
Most racism is learned at a young age either at home or school. How many of us grew up hearing derogatory comments or racial slurs? We either accepted them as fact because they came from adults supposed wiser than us, or chose to use our own experiences as we grew up keeping an open mind.
Center Line

Vancouver, WA

#9 Apr 12, 2008
It doesn't help when American's want to put hyphenated labels on themselves to separate themselves from others. Terms such as Asian-American, Hispanic-American, or African-American only feeds to fire of racism. It won’t be until we drop the labels and begin calling ourselves American’s that we can really become one.

“theres no place like home”

Since: Mar 08

kinloch

#10 Apr 12, 2008
Tha goverment trained us to be racist! Us as a person r nt racist just towards other ppl we r racist against our own kind also. Tha goverment wants everyone to belive that every black person is angry, that every white person is a racist if they dnt speak to me r cross tha street when i'm coming down it. I try to judge ppl just bi them being who they r nt bi race but its hard at times.
Yes-I-Said-It

AOL

#11 Apr 12, 2008
None of the above----It is EVIL'S fault. We think America is at war? Imagine what our creator has to go through for US to breathe life.

“Confront the Brutal Facts”

Since: Mar 06

Buford, Ga

#13 Apr 12, 2008
Center Line wrote:
It doesn't help when American's want to put hyphenated labels on themselves to separate themselves from others. Terms such as Asian-American, Hispanic-American, or African-American only feeds to fire of racism. It won’t be until we drop the labels and begin calling ourselves American’s that we can really become one.
Great observation.

“Confront the Brutal Facts”

Since: Mar 06

Buford, Ga

#14 Apr 12, 2008
andet1987 wrote:
america is the number one superpower. americans snob other nations. this is not about race. this is about power. america thinks other nations are inferior. this is because america is more powerful than them. because of its power and wealth, america considers itself the greatest nation on earth. this is about arrogance, and not racism. america the arrogant, not america the racist.
Please share with us your pick for the greatest nation on earth?
kliedav

AOL

#15 Apr 12, 2008
Why is the sky blue?
Badger

Rock Island, TN

#16 Apr 12, 2008
Center Line wrote:
The sad thing is we will become "American" again only after a DIRECT attack from another enemy force. Until then we will be seperate. The same occured prior to WWII.
hunter13

United States

#17 Apr 12, 2008
Is this a trick question? The highest percentage poll number answers the question. The second highest poll number is a lie.

“It's a dog's life”

Since: Jan 08

Amish Country

#18 Apr 12, 2008
Center Line wrote:
Very astute comment. Maybe we should try putting American first on our labels because that is what is most important.
Center Line

Vancouver, WA

#20 Apr 12, 2008
Moeab wrote:
It is racist because the crackers made it that way the day they decided to steal this land away from the dam people they called indians although they are not really indians because indians come from india and these people do not wear turbins! How smart is that shit? or should I say arrogant!
Then secondly they went and bought and kidnapped people from africa and made them work for free in slavery for their sorry asses that is what started it! and they think that people should just forget that shit fuck them! The boats should have sunk when they tried to get here! I gusse they prayed to their god satan to help them accomplish what they did! but like everything evil it will not stand forever and they will have to pay for their viel and evil deeds that they have committed against the rest of humanity and still continue to do to this day! May they all burn in hell for eternity!
This might be a good post. If only it wasn't so illiterate.
andet1987

United States

#21 Apr 12, 2008
James Hannah wrote:
<quoted text>
Please share with us your pick for the greatest nation on earth?
usa is the greatest nation on earth:

1. gives others the opportunity to improve themselves
2. gives freedom of speech, etc.
3. there is abundance in usa, as long as you work also.
4. if out of work, there are lots of welfare, free food, free health care, free shelter, etc
5. if you have no internet, just go to the library
6. if you have no boyfriend, just go to a bath house
GoBack

Stamford, CT

#22 Apr 12, 2008
If the Nazis said the sky was blue, they'd be wrong.
Its RED.
kliedav wrote:
Why is the sky blue?
andet1987

United States

#23 Apr 12, 2008
GoBack wrote:
If the Nazis said the sky was blue, they'd be wrong.
Its RED.
<quoted text>
why is the sky blow ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min guest 646,391
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min onemale 281,230
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 16 min Rosa_Winkel 445,697
Incest 18 min LetsRoleplayThen 5
topic sex forum gone? 20 min LetsRoleplayThen 17
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Rosa_Winkel 971,604
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 22 min LetsRoleplayThen 2
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 46 min Brian_G 48,210
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Brian_G 618,560
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Annaleigh 105,560
More from around the web