i hate US troops!
First Prev
of 219
Next Last
Death

Culver City, CA

#2 Jan 26, 2009
ed cullen wrote:
fu! baby murderers! you ain't defending shit! you were mislead. Why do you continue the killing? haha! goodbye dumies!
Leave then Hippy! They are doing their jobs, maybe you should question the boss, spineless imbecile.
US TROOPS

United States

#3 Jan 26, 2009
ed cullen wrote:
fu! baby murderers! you ain't defending shit! you were mislead. Why do you continue the killing? haha! goodbye dumies!
We hate you too,'Mr. specialED'

ROCK OF THE MARNE!

“NATO Air - Just Do It”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#4 Jan 26, 2009
ed cullen wrote:
you hate them because you can't join US Army...you were denied!!!

“My baby / faceplant!”

Since: Jun 08

Midwest, USA

#5 Jan 26, 2009
Okay, who let the 'tard on the computer?
Someone, fess up.

“The Buybull is innerrrent.”

Since: Jun 08

Highspire, PA

#6 Jan 26, 2009
Shhhh. They're looking for the WMDs. Don't disturb their work.

“"Lo Amo La Liberta"”

Since: Dec 08

Baltimore Md USA

#7 Jan 26, 2009
This guy used to be Maritime, just look at his ISP its pretty obvious he does it for attention.
Ghost Rider

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Jan 26, 2009
ed cullen wrote:
Their country call for them to do a job. They answered. Which is more than I can say for you. You are like the draftdodgers that hid under the bed and went to Canada to avoid the draft. Both you and they have a yellow stripe down your backs, letting the whole country know that you aren't worth a shit. You sure like the freedom that our troops provide you with, including the right to run your mouth trying to run our soldiers down. They have a loyality to the country and obey the commands of the leaders of our country. This is something you lack, a patriotic loyality to this country. Until you get the cajonies to wear a uniform and put yuou butt on the line for our nation, just sit back and shut up.
Ghost Rider

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Jan 26, 2009
US TROOPS wrote:
<quoted text>We hate you too,'Mr. specialED'
ROCK OF THE MARNE!
Hey Guys, the US troops Rock! We appreciate the job you are doing. Ignore that pimple headed bastard. He is too yellow to crawl out from under the bed to wear a uniforam. Thank you Guys and girlls for the job that you are doing in protecting our country.

The American Armforces Rock!

“"Lo Amo La Liberta"”

Since: Dec 08

Baltimore Md USA

#11 Jan 26, 2009
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Guys, the US troops Rock! We appreciate the job you are doing. Ignore that pimple headed bastard. He is too yellow to crawl out from under the bed to wear a uniforam. Thank you Guys and girlls for the job that you are doing in protecting our country.
The American Armforces Rock!
He can hate US troops but he is lucky they gave him the right to post that. God bless our troops they are remarkable brave souls who will do, what most others are afraid to.Laying your life on the line for your country is the most honorable service you can have.
STFU MR ED

Savage, MN

#12 Jan 27, 2009
ed cullen wrote:
And the award for most pathetic bastard on the planet goes to.......... ED CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!
WORLD IDIOTS RACE MAKEUP

Cherry Valley, MA

#13 Jan 27, 2009
I hate all world of soldiers (are warmongerers trained as world civilian/baby killers) of all nations! You Warmongers are another ignorant ignorumus of a fool, a mendacious obeseqious subservient of servile animals, pawns, schophants... for impact controls by corrupted world leaders biddings on lil o' pee-ons of lil' o' pee-brains! if you want to see World Peace and Prosperity stop joining the miltary of any nation and stop investing into world arms/weapons manfuctures/distributors and stop following some to most of world corrupted leaders evil national/world agendas. If you want world Peace and prosperity, STOP being a fool of a fool for the fools, FOOLS ! Bunch stupid humans , moronics Warmongers...
STFU MR ED

Savage, MN

#14 Jan 27, 2009
WORLD IDIOTS RACE MAKEUP wrote:
I hate all world of soldiers (are warmongerers trained as world civilian/baby killers) of all nations! You Warmongers are another ignorant ignorumus of a fool, a mendacious obeseqious subservient of servile animals, pawns, schophants... for impact controls by corrupted world leaders biddings on lil o' pee-ons of lil' o' pee-brains! if you want to see World Peace and Prosperity stop joining the miltary of any nation and stop investing into world arms/weapons manfuctures/distributors and stop following some to most of world corrupted leaders evil national/world agendas. If you want world Peace and prosperity, STOP being a fool of a fool for the fools, FOOLS ! Bunch stupid humans , moronics Warmongers...
WAIT!!!! I've just been informed it's a tie!!! Ed Cullen and Worlds Idiot whoever the hell......!!!Lovers do think alike don't they.

Since: Sep 08

United States

#15 Jan 27, 2009
STFU MR ED wrote:
<quoted text>
WAIT!!!! I've just been informed it's a tie!!! Ed Cullen and Worlds Idiot whoever the hell......!!!Lovers do think alike don't they.
Nah, that's just his multiple personality disorder rearing its ugly head.

LOL
WORLD IDIOTS RACE MAKEUP

Cherry Valley, MA

#16 Jan 27, 2009
STFU MR ED wrote:
<quoted text>
BIG difference MORON, MR Ed! hates American troops! Big difference WARMONGER, I don't like all troops from around the world! Can you not comprehend i don't liKe Troops whether its from Russia, America, Iran, China etc., all the world military are lowest class of morons, i prefer being a farmer than a soldier a nothing more trained civilan/baby killers, your warmongering imbecil!.

That is You WORLD IDIOTS RACE!
WORLD IDIOTS RACE MAKEUP

Cherry Valley, MA

#17 Jan 27, 2009
Bama Belle wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, that's just his multiple personality disorder rearing its ugly head.
LOL
Wrong!

Not the same poster!

Since: Sep 08

United States

#18 Jan 27, 2009
<quoted text>Wrong!
Not the same poster!
Are you sure? Often, the multiple personalities aren't aware of each other. Sometimes, a dominant personality may be aware of the others, but the more submissive ones aren't.
WORLD IDIOTS RACE MAKEUP

Cherry Valley, MA

#19 Jan 27, 2009
Bama Belle wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure? Often, the multiple personalities aren't aware of each other. Sometimes, a dominant personality may be aware of the others, but the more submissive ones aren't.
I can say about you also, do you have multiple personaility?

There are many anti-war posters also on topix!

Are you a warmonger?
WORLD IDIOTS RACE MAKEUP

Cherry Valley, MA

#20 Jan 27, 2009
Bama Belle wrote:
<quoted text>
I beginning to think you the one who started this topic.

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#21 Jan 27, 2009
I think our troops are doing a good job in a difficult place. It was not their decision wether to go or not, but they're doing the best they can. I'm glad we have people like these dedicated soldiers on OUR side. I've been behind the gun, wouldn't want to be on the other side of it.
SILLY LEFTIES

United States

#22 Jan 27, 2009
<quoted text>I beginning to think you the one who started this topic.
You need to be airdroped into CHINA! Or CUBA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 219
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min guest 691,950
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 5 min Exposing Devil Lies 398
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Aura Mytha 45,797
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 33 min Tellthetruth 990,689
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr proveanygod 6,701
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr --IslandGurL-- 4,394
"Come on in the house,A.C. We wanna talk to O.J." 6 hr Doctor REALITY 1
More from around the web