LeBron and a horse called 'Ruffian'

LeBron and a horse called 'Ruffian'

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#1 Jun 5, 2014
You know, seeing LeBron having to sit out the last few minutes of game one in the NBA Finals tonight reminded me of that female horse from back in the day named 'Ruffian' that was poised to win the Triple Crown....only to come up short because of a horrible injury. San Antonio....you better thank the Lord for that game one victory...because if the man currently known as the best basketball player in the world had been in there......YOU KNOW GOOD AND WELL you all were in REAL trouble. Just keepin' it REAL.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#2 Jun 5, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
You know, seeing LeBron having to sit out the last few minutes of game one in the NBA Finals tonight reminded me of that female horse from back in the day named 'Ruffian' that was poised to win the Triple Crown....only to come up short because of a horrible injury. San Antonio....you better thank the Lord for that game one victory...because if the man currently known as the best basketball player in the world had been in there......YOU KNOW GOOD AND WELL you all were in REAL trouble. Just keepin' it REAL.
you are a LUNATIC !! JUST SHUT THE F***CK UP !!!

you are a killjoy, a wet blanket !!! you love to ruin my fun in Topix you a**ss*hole !!!

f***ck you !!! cock***sucker !!! you are gay, and you are very envious and jealous of other gays who flirt or are given much attention by handsome men !!!

you are a stupid lunatic who is very envious of my talent, beauty, and all my honors, and achievements. omg, a stupid sob, a closet queen, who is very envious if some men are giving me some attention or if i am flirting with others.

F*****CK YOU !!! DIE SOON !!!!!!!!!!

you can not stand if i am so happy flirting with others, and you try your very best to stop the fun because you feel so envious and jealous. die soon !!!! you f****cktard !!!! you belong to hell !!!!!!!!!! you fag*****got !!!!!!!!!!

you f****cking lunatic, you want all of men's attention to yourself, and you can not stand if i am flirting with other men, or if i have fun talking funny to others.

what a greedy sob, a real son if a b*****tch !!!!!!!!!! die soon !!!!! the sooner the better !!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min RiversideRedneck 118,853
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 27 min RiversideRedneck 2,303
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 29 min Peter Ross 445,832
"Aaay?!! Do you think I have an odd-shaped HEAD... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
New World Order, One World Government 3 hr One Planet One Pe... 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,830
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr guest 678,811
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 hr May2017 NewsGlobal 982,133
More from around the web