Was Jesus Black Or White??
First Prev
of 179
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3828 Mar 19, 2013
judgehit wrote:
god came down in the form of a white guy.. and caused whites to enslave black people so he could reveal the gospel to black people and have a reason to send some whites in hell so he could have some blacks in there..
Not Really what happen is White people are JEALOUS I mean their LEADERS and their Media.

Do you know that in 1830 the White race passed new laws prohibiting education of slaves and free blacks, restricting rights of assembly and other civil rights for free blacks, and requiring white ministers to be present at black worship services.

They required White men to be present to FILTER out the understanding of scripture to push WHITE SURPREMACY in the church period.

Also the white race has a habit of STEALING other cultures religions, cultures and calling it their own.

like for instance the word ARYAN used to describe the white race well that is FALSE as well acording to Greek historian Herodotus (c. 485-420 BCE ) in his Histories notes 7.62 he said that the Aryans were PERSIAN PERSIANS are not white and never where WHITE.

"The Medes had exactly the same equipment as the Persians; and indeed the dress common to both is not so much Persian as Median. They had for commander Tigranes, of the lineage of the Achaemenids. These (the Medes & Persians) were called anciently by all people Aryans." Herodotus says that the Median (and Persian) association as Aryans was already 'ancient' in relation to the mid-first millennium BCE, the time when he lived. He also confirms the Aryan heritage of all Medes and Persians.

now God NEVER came down in the form of a White man he was BLACK the Romans knew he was black then but now the roman decendants want to claim/Steal his peoples heritage.

1.listen the White Race has Blasphemed the people of GOD
2.They have Blasphemed the writtings of the people of God
3. They have blasphemed the Most high
4. They have sinned the SIN of DEATH acording to the scripture

by the way the White man and this present kingdom is discribed in the bible in the following way.

1. EDOMITES white mans biblical name means RED PEOPLE
2. The RED Beast
3. THE DRAGON
4. THE Leopard
5. THE DRAGON with 7 heads Ten horns and the BEAST with 7 Heads and Ten Horns
6. THE Man of SIN
7. Son Of Perdition
8. THE GOAT
9. THE DEVIL
10. SATAN

These are all the symbolic names for the Edomite race and their WICKED RULERSHIP.

SHALAM! until next time

Since: May 10

Bristol, UK

#3830 Apr 2, 2013
Jesus was black.
Problem?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3831 Apr 2, 2013
Jesus was white. I've seen pictures!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3832 Apr 2, 2013
um,Jesus was from a place where the ppl are brown he aint white

Since: May 10

Bristol, UK

#3833 Apr 2, 2013
The white image of Christ was actually just Cesare Borgia. He was the son of Pope Alexander VI who wanted to paint Christ in the image of a white man. He wanted this idea of Christ being Arab-esque to be wiped off.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3834 Apr 3, 2013
Big_Poppa_ wrote:
The white image of Christ was actually just Cesare Borgia. He was the son of Pope Alexander VI who wanted to paint Christ in the image of a white man. He wanted this idea of Christ being Arab-esque to be wiped off.
Good you have been studing good did you know that a Roman Historian Named Tacitus who lived about C.E. 90 This is his description of the Jews

Tacitus: History Book 5 [1]
http://www.sacred-texts.com/cla/tac/h05000.ht...

As I am about to relate the last days of a famous city, it seems appropriate to throw some light on its origin.

Many, again, say that they were a race of Ethiopian origin

Ethiopian or Aithops in greek means "BURNT FACE PEOPLE"

So in other words the Jews were called "BLACKS" by the Romans

Catacomb Artifacts: ROME

Fresco From Via Latina Catacomb, Rome(Cubiculum C) Painted About 329 A.D Abraham Raises His Sword To Slay His Son Issac
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...

Banquet scene in the Roman Catacombs 100 AD

http://truthhitman.com/wp-content/uploads/201...

Samson And The Lion Wall Painting Via Latina Catacomb Rome 350 -400 A.D

http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...

Those are Hebrew Roman catacombs

Shalam

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3835 Apr 7, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
Jesus was white. I've seen pictures!
They had photography BACK THEN?????

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3836 Apr 7, 2013
Big_Poppa_ wrote:
That sounds believable alright.
ccc

San Diego, CA

#3837 Jun 29, 2013
flashy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol okay then he aint black but he aint white either!!!He was a middle easter!!!Case closed
CHILL
not even his skin was said to be burnt bass and what color is burnt bass black
Insight

Washington, DC

#3838 Oct 12, 2013
The only people who say, it doesn't matter what color was Jesus are those who want to keep him White. So, if it does matter what color Jesus was and he can be can be any color you want him to be; then why the hell have I been only seeing an image a White Jesus most of my early life. You know why, because when the Europeans enslaved Africans and colonized Africa they change the color of Jesus so to make Blacks submissive to Whites, because Africans created Christianity. So, by taking an African God and turning him white made enslaved Africans and those colonized, doubt everything about themselves. And in the meantime white separated the enslaved Africans from their history and the task was made easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 179
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Buck Crick 110,291
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 34 min Po Pierdole ni 46,197
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 42 min Gabriel 982,080
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 52 min Gods r Delusion x... 675,619
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Ronald 28
Hank Williams, Jr. is a retard (Oct '11) 3 hr handsomebrady 26
My NEW SPECULATION about the mystery vehicle an... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 16
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,753
More from around the web