Swingers club 18+?? Portland area

Swingers club 18+?? Portland area

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Apr 10, 2013
Looking for a swingers club for my man and I to go to so we are able to find a male to join us for some kinky fun. ;) anyone know where to find something like this??
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#2 Apr 10, 2013
Hotstoner69 wrote:
Looking for a swingers club for my man and I to go to so we are able to find a male to join us for some kinky fun. ;) anyone know where to find something like this??
apparently,
your man is unable to satisfy you
if your man agrees to do this
your also unable to satisfy him
you both must be so bored to tears with each other
it is really sad, there isn't enough love between you both
even respect
every one knows that any kind of pleasure between a man and woman begins in the mind
with deep love
how come your still together
are the both of you still looking for that special someone
hopefully one day you'll find that someone, that you won't even think of going someplace else

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3 Apr 10, 2013
mztza wrote:
<quoted text>
apparently,
your man is unable to satisfy you
if your man agrees to do this
your also unable to satisfy him
you both must be so bored to tears with each other
it is really sad, there isn't enough love between you both
even respect
every one knows that any kind of pleasure between a man and woman begins in the mind
with deep love
how come your still together
are the both of you still looking for that special someone
hopefully one day you'll find that someone, that you won't even think of going someplace else
Haha no you obviously have no idea what our relationship is like so don't go assuming shit and making yourself look like a dumbass, it's never appreciated
records

High River, Canada

#4 Apr 11, 2013
Different strokes for different folks. More power to you guys. I hope you find what your looking for. I'd join you if I could.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#5 Apr 11, 2013
Hotstoner69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha no you obviously have no idea what our relationship is like so don't go assuming shit and making yourself look like a dumbass, it's never appreciated
are you so positive ?
studies from sexeral institutions have
PROFILED YOU
your getting angry comes alittle toooo late
these studies, explains the reason for it and why
you can try to justify it, all you want
you can lie about it,
and to yourself for any finer reason
SORRY
facts are facts, whether you like it or not

research it
Cisco Kid

Modesto, CA

#6 Apr 11, 2013
Hotstoner69 wrote:
Looking for a swingers club for my man and I to go to so we are able to find a male to join us for some kinky fun. ;) anyone know where to find something like this??
Are you talking about Portland, Ore.?....

Just go downtown and ask some of them Aryan Skinheads to fix you up.
They'll take care of you in no time at all.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#7 Apr 11, 2013
Well sh*t, if I knew everyone was gonna be an a**hole about it I would have never posted anything. I don't live in the city, and I sure as hell am glad I don't lol
Cisco Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about Portland, Ore.?....
Just go downtown and ask some of them Aryan Skinheads to fix you up.
They'll take care of you in no time at all.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#8 Apr 11, 2013
oh, well
calling people names
just proves the point
anybody doesn't like to be analysed, especially when everyone has read those studies
it probably would be frustrating, when you figure no one really bothers to find out why
and once they know how you tick
it will be a sorry day,
when you really find that special person and feel that everything has changed
now, the point is will that person that will have your complete devotion
will he be able to handle your reputation and to even think if you will have his children
i wonder, if you would be an exceptional mother
that you would teach moral values
you know, how men are, they don't want to be made fun of
and if you do find a man of the same values you have now,
would you, be able to truly trust him

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#9 Apr 11, 2013
Quit being a rude P.O.S. you putting me down doesn't make yourself look any better so keep your worthless opinions to yourself. I'm looking for help not some judgmental piece of sh*t
mztza wrote:
oh, well
calling people names
just proves the point
anybody doesn't like to be analysed, especially when everyone has read those studies
it probably would be frustrating, when you figure no one really bothers to find out why
and once they know how you tick
it will be a sorry day,
when you really find that special person and feel that everything has changed
now, the point is will that person that will have your complete devotion
will he be able to handle your reputation and to even think if you will have his children
i wonder, if you would be an exceptional mother
that you would teach moral values
you know, how men are, they don't want to be made fun of
and if you do find a man of the same values you have now,
would you, be able to truly trust him
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#10 Apr 12, 2013
no one is judging you
you just did to yourself
if you are looking for help
this forum will not do it for you
everybody has problems,
but when one does nothing to get help ??
i'm sure your a nice person,
just needs to understand
WHY
because, your only hurting yourself,
you know that
don't destroy, the best opportunities that will come your way
sincerely i wish you the best
it's up to you


Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 35 min Paul is dead 19
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 57 min Clearwater 37,097
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr oneear69 988,559
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr oneear69 688,839
You are of your father.....the devil 5 hr Doctor REALITY 1
We do NOT need any walls! 6 hr takelam 47
is god black or white? and why? (Oct '08) 6 hr what 458
More from around the web