Is Michelle Obama a disbarred Attorney?
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
rewinn

Seattle, WA

#64 Apr 10, 2012
Barry wrote:
Michelle Obama is on COURT ORDERED INACTIVE STATUS.
This means is is NOT involuntary, the court FORCED her NOT to practice law in Illinois. To have the court order you to be inactive indicates she screwed up somewhere...
You are wrong on the facts. Prior to 2001, any Illinois attorney who wants to change status to "inactive" had to petition the court, which would then issue an order.
The court order does NOT indicate any screw-up. The most likely explanation is that being married to a full-time politician, Ms. Obama chose to put her legal career on hold.
mark reality

Quincy, MA

#65 Apr 28, 2012
These 2 communists ( obama and his wife)= that sit in the white house, have been bought and paid for by the richest people in the world.... YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF !!!!!
They also control our Congress, most evey alled Government, all the major banks,
and finally.... they control YOU !!!!!
Wake up and start paying attention.....
Lexington

Murray, KY

#66 Jul 4, 2012
Newt the Poop wrote:
<quoted text>
Iz there pie??
Dave wrote:
Un freakin believable. Where is the "Transparency" on this issue. Doesn't seem to exist. What a joke. Doesn't anyone care that she is dishonest. She obviously did something unethical as found by the ARDC and had a choice to basically either "surrender" or if you go to trial and are found guilty then the cats out of the bag. She knew she did something wrong and this was the only way to "cover up" the truth and move forward with her life. Anyone who says different needs to get their head out of their a**
Well said, The free loader knows the truth
Michelle Obama was all over the Internet before Blow Rod came out for President and everything was locked out what does that tell you.
Lexington

Murray, KY

#67 Jul 4, 2012
rewinn wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong on the facts. Prior to 2001, any Illinois attorney who wants to change status to "inactive" had to petition the court, which would then issue an order.
The court order does NOT indicate any screw-up. The most likely explanation is that being married to a full-time politician, Ms. Obama chose to put her legal career on hold.
Did you know that our First Lady Michelle Obama lost her law license back in 1993? Oh sure I knew that,“NOT.” Sure, I saw this on the front page of the New York Times during the elections of 2008,“NOT.” I've listed below from the State of Illinois’s website of the court action against Michelle forcing her to give up her license. It’s understood that in the box attacked below under Malpractice Insurance –“No malpractice report required as attorney is under court order inactive status.”
In other words Michelle was under court order to give up her license and is not allowed to practice law in Illinois, period. I hate to use this word but its “rumored” that she was extorting clients. Again, it’s “rumored!” It’s also “rumored” that our President Barack Obama may have been disciplined for not divulging other names that he has used in the past. That really concerns me. He also has an inactive Illinois license to practice law (listed below).
This is so unfortunate for the Obama’s, after all they are our first family and he is the first black/white President of the United States but I can’t stop thinking that this guy and his wife are not who they say they are. They don’t seem to uphold the integrity of our past first families, yes, even Richard Nixon for all you lefties out there.
The more I find on the Obamas, the more I feel that the FBI when doing their background check must have been sleeping at the switch. My research is finding reputable sources disclosing many of their past discretion's and questionable acquaintances.
Obamas background is questionable enough but do we now have to worry about his wife, also? My god do we have a den of thieves living in the White House?
If you want to check yourself, here is the link and just search under “Obama.” Bingo!

This was taken from the Illinois Law website two years ago - Since than they have altered the court order portion most likely since this article was posted.
james -w

Cleveland, MS

#68 Jul 11, 2012
the only reason the media is not on it is because she is black.they don't want to cause race problems.it not like she pulled a clinton in the ovel office.anyone else'white person the media would be havin a field day with her disbarment.
Boss

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#69 Sep 3, 2012
Clearly another Republican agenda u people should just get prepared for 2016 Romney cant win get over it!

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#70 Sep 3, 2012
And it all comes down to more TeaParty lies.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/lawlicen...
Robert my county Moxley

Dunn, NC

#73 Sep 5, 2012
there would be no needs for chats like this "IF" the press stuck to the principle "The people have a right to know"but both sides are politically spun,no member of the press has the right to spread lies either by omission,or blatantly,the press is suppose to be part of the vetting process,without that we might as well get our news from "Jay Leno / David Letterman' the National Enquirer,If all,use common horse since,"IF" it sounds to good to be true then it is,& when it concerns "OUR" president we can ask "ANY" of him,& for that matter any candidate,this is a public arena.for one American to get angered by a question from an another American concerning the vetting process,"IF" say i asked Mitt Romney what religion do you practice,he answers honestly,that's a good thing,but when someone asked a question that "YOU" an american find offensive,simply because you think you know where the question core came from so you discredit him & call him a racists,well that's unforgivable! fear has no place it the vetting system,except for fear of where that candidate may lead us,bulling is for the play ground,so put on your big boy pants,this is not an argument about the ACC finals,world cup or even the super bowl,No politician is on your team....period they work for you,they owe US,not a check for getting in this line or that line.the American way is equal opportunity,not equal out come,you are what you can muster from cradle to the grave,you earn your way in life,b/c the alternative a slave to the gov.waiting on gov. check never owning anything just getting by from day to day,just then the gov. takes your check away...who's fault could it be,especially when the gov. see's the cookie jar getting low they'll sell you out,how can anyone "WITH" good since want that?
MICHELLE OBAMA DISBARRED

Urbana, OH

#74 Oct 22, 2012
Michelle Obama was forced to give up her law license.

NO attorney just gives up the law license it took years to earn...for any reason, unless forced.

Under threat of investigation, Michelle chose to surrender her license to avoid that investigation.

One of Michelle's clients had $300,000 missing. The word, extortion, was used.

And, then Michelle surrendered her license.

She then became an assistant for Mayor Daley...lawyer to assistant, not lawyer to mommy.

Many lawyers take some "mom time", but do not give up their license.

While not officially Disbarred....this is as close to it as it gets.

Ask an attorney if anyone surrenders their license due to lack of time...the answer will be NO.
Obama records SEALED

Urbana, OH

#75 Oct 22, 2012
If there was nothing to hide, the law license records for both Obama's would not be sealed.

The president who said he'd be the most transparent has more sealed records than witness protection.

Again, NO ATTORNEY GIVES UP THEIR LICENSE FOR ANY REASON...unless FORCED.
Sherry

Hopkinsville, KY

#76 Feb 20, 2013
The title says disciplinary meaning she was was forced to give them up!
Ric in IL

Orland Park, IL

#77 Apr 4, 2013
Jay wrote:
Michelle is not disbarred. She is on VOLUNTARY inactive status. There are many reasons an attorney would take inactive status-- "mommy track" is a common one, so is taking a job that does not require maintaining an expensive law license. Barack, BTW is shown as "retired" in 2008. Personally, I am on inactive status in Indiana because I have a job that only requires my Illinois license, and I got tired of paying all of the fees for Indiana.
A couple points in 1993 there was no voluntary inactive status. You had to go and get a court order

Mommy track don't make sense. Fact being there 1st child was not born until 1998 5 yrs later

Something stinks about the whole deal
Ric in IL

Orland Park, IL

#78 Apr 4, 2013
Sherry wrote:
The title says disciplinary meaning she was was forced to give them up!
it actually says Her status is "Voluntarily inactive and not authorized to practice law"

"Voluntarily inactive" simply means she has let her license expire, and thus, "not authorized to practice law". Why? There are many reasons attorneys allow their license to expire. Retired, Personal hiatus, such as concentrating on raising a family (as she di 5 yrs later). Career change. Death. It could also mean someone was possibly facing some form of discipline (even disbarment), and retired in lieu of discipline. She either was involved in fraud, manipulation of evidence, lying (she is Barack are good at that), contempt of court, unethical activity or illegal activity. I suspect knowing her low character, it is one of them. She and Barack both are of poor quality and low character. They are both embarrassments to this country.
Ric in IL

Orland Park, IL

#79 Apr 4, 2013
Bad genes wrote:
<quoted text>
As I read your post, I realize that your last sentence fits you to a T. The bad thing is that you can't fix Stupid?
Yes there are many stupid people in this country and they all voted this ass clown in to be our leader. He is a liar, cheat and a fraud. I am not speaking from main stream media cause if I believed that BS i would support him. Only reason he was voted in was because of people that soak up the main stream media and the rest because there skin is the same color.

back to the forum
She either was involved in fraud, manipulation of evidence, lying (she is Barack are good at that), contempt of court, unethical activity or illegal activity. I suspect knowing her low character, it is one of them. She and Barack both are of poor quality and low character. They are both embarrassments to this country.
Diane Anono

San Antonio, TX

#80 Jun 10, 2013
[Yes! And if you haven't had the chance.....look up Bucky Beaver's Princeton thesis to be shocked at how this financially awarded nincompoop received a diploma!
JUSTICE SEEKERS AMERICA

United States

#81 Oct 21, 2014
sardis wrote:
<quoted text>What are the fees?$300 a year? The media will protect their darling obama family no matter what. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she was disbarred but we will never know because she is going to be protected. The media is more interested in her toned arms and clothing choices.
We know extorsion was a problem..then concider radical involvments with Barak Obama and Eric Holder! See JUSTICE SEEKERS AMERICA..NATIONWIDE FACEBOOK..LINKEDIN INTERNATIONAL..TERRORIST CAMP MAPS MORE...WAKE UP.
JUSTICE SEEKERS AMERICA

United States

#82 Oct 21, 2014
MICHELLE OBAMA DISBARRED wrote:
Michelle Obama was forced to give up her law license.
NO attorney just gives up the law license it took years to earn...for any reason, unless forced.
Under threat of investigation, Michelle chose to surrender her license to avoid that investigation.
One of Michelle's clients had $300,000 missing. The word, extortion, was used.
And, then Michelle surrendered her license.
She then became an assistant for Mayor Daley...lawyer to assistant, not lawyer to mommy.
Many lawyers take some "mom time", but do not give up their license.
While not officially Disbarred....this is as close to it as it gets.
Ask an attorney if anyone surrenders their license due to lack of time...the answer will be NO.
Fact, Extorsion 93...Michelle..And radical involvements..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Joe Fortuna 56,272
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min bad bob 182,974
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Charles 650,629
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min Toby 106,082
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 46 min NACKED TRUTH 44,994
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 47 min Dr Banonator 971,871
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Sam Hall 445,933
More from around the web