Investigations of DCF in CT
Cheryl the Mom

Southington, CT

#22 Jan 15, 2010
tisha wrote:
i understand how u feel ive had my kids unjustly removed from me for along time
I would like to hear you story, as I'm an advocate for parents that have been falsely accused and wronged by the system -DCF/CPS/Family/child support/probate/criminal COURTS.
please contact me email: [email protected]
I want my baby back

Windsor Locks, CT

#23 Jan 16, 2010
dcf took our baby when he was 3 months old he's 8 months now and i want my son back im not telling my whole story here but they are filling for termination of parental right they are saying that we harmed our baby intentionally...never that! my baby is my world. I need help to get my son back and prove them wrong!!! PLEASE. GOD BLESS ALL THE INNOCENT PARENT THAT ARE GOING THROUGH THE SAME...DCF IS THE WORSE NIGHTMARE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE THEIR BABY TAKEN AWAY AND FALSELY ACCUSED OF NEGLECT AND ABUSE.
I want my baby back

Windsor Locks, CT

#24 Jan 17, 2010
dcf doesn't care about your family they lie, they're taking your family apart for money. someone please respond I wrote Above.
Cheryl the MOM

Southington, CT

#25 Jan 19, 2010
I want my baby back wrote:
dcf doesn't care about your family they lie, they're taking your family apart for money. someone please respond I wrote Above.
Please email me : [email protected]
God Bless you and your family
Cheryl The MOM

Southington, CT

#26 Jan 21, 2010
crystal in ct wrote:
can anyone thell me what can happen i got a call today from a dcf worker who is coming here friday because my docoter called because they are behind on their shots and i misses a couple appointments due to hard times what can they do? please help me..
Can you send me an email: [email protected]
Cheryl the MOM

Southington, CT

#27 Jan 21, 2010
Frustrated parent wrote:
My ex took off to conn. with my daughter and she got in trouble for endangering her life, now i am trying to get help to bring my daughter home.
what can i do, as a loving father, to get dcf to give me my daughter and let me bring her home?
they already did a home study, and cleard that, now they keep puttin goff answering my phone calls, i call several times a week and get no reply.
what can i do?
my daughter is just a baby, so i want to get her out of dcf as soon as possible?
I am not the one who got in trouble for abuse and neglect of my daughtert so why wont they hurry up and reunite me and my daughter?
anyone?( HELP!!)
Maybe I can help, send me an email: [email protected]
Aggravated parent

Portsmouth, RI

#28 Jan 30, 2010
I had a case on me and was closed past July and my son had been molested and called the police which has to contact dcf. Well the person who molested my son started saying things about me that were not true and about my boyfriend. Now they are coming after me for physical neglect.... What is the definition of that cause I dont even hit my children they have roof over their heads loved very much and will even say it. I just had to hire an attorney which is costing my my whole income tax check but my kids are worth it to me. I am a single mother on unemployment trying to make ends meet. These dcf ppl are monsters. They need to help children who are really being abused and neglected not come after innocent ppl who love their kids and their kids love the parents.. Can someone please answer the def of physical neglect? I thought I knew what it ment but i dont even know anymore. The case worker did not even know the specific reasoning of what was substantiated...
jenlovesmsjb

Bloomfield, CT

#29 Feb 4, 2010
Does anyone know what happens if I refuse to cooperate with DCF? I was a victim of domestic violence in front of my children by one of their father. I reported it to the police which generated an automatic investigation. After two very long home visits with the investigator I received a letter stating that emotional neglect was substanciated against my son's father but nothing was substanciated against me and that I was found to not be any danger to my children. I thought this was the end. However a new worker contacted me and has since done three more home visits an is referring me to all types of services (parenting classes) and tells me that it may be 3-6 months until my case is closed. I work full time, I go to school, I have four childen, I have had no contact with my ex, why do I have to do all these things and deal with their home visits. My kids get upset every time they come over. The new case worker can't even manage to keep the basic facts about our family (ages of children etc) straight so how can she really help us. I want to refuse to take part in anymore of their "services" but am afraid that it will make things worse. What should or can I do? I can be reached at my email at [email protected] and would appreciate any advice. Thank you
Cheryl the Mom

Clinton, CT

#30 Feb 6, 2010
You can choose to do what you see that is lawful and what is not lawful, as the DCF do many unlawful things to children and parents.
I don't give advise but you can go to my mission
for knowledge, guidance and information
I'm the founder of ' US Concerned Parents'
support group, maybe we can help you.
email: [email protected]
God Bless, I will say prayers for you.
Young Mother

United States

#31 Mar 8, 2010
I was married for 6.5 years.I have two beautiful children. My daughter is 8 years and my son is 4 years old. During those 6.5 years my ex husband cause alot of emotional abuse to our children and me. Toward the end of our marriage I had decided I didnt want the children raised in that type of enviroment thinking that is what a family is. Before we were divorced he moved to new york with his girlfriend and she ended up pregnant. Since i was only considered about the children i didnt bring it up at the divorce hearing. I didnt want alimony because i was never about money. The judge granted the divorce and he was told to pay half the debts for the months January through May 2009, child support for both children of 58 dollars a week, and gave him visitation with the children for one month in the summer, and for every saturday from 9 a.m. to sunday at 5p.m. Now, this past year was his first summer visit the children stayed with him and his girl friend in new york. He wonuld tell me where he lived or a phone number i could call to check on the children. On the return of the children, a week early, my daughter told me some horrible stuff that her and her brother went through in their stay.(Lets just say they went through neglect and physical abuse).I took the children to the hospital, their doctors and called the dcf hotline where they did not investigate. Since the divorce he has not paid child support,he part on the debt or keeped up with vistation, so i filed a motion of contempt in Dec 2009. After he was served he became irate towards me and said watch whats going to happen. During Dec before christmas my daughter comes back from the weekend visit crying saying mami what ever happens remember I love you. When i asked her what happen she explained her dad and his family told her they were trying to find a way to take the children away from me.I just reasurred her everything was going to be okay. In January like usually he came late to pick up the children..this time around 7 p.m. saturday but the children were in bed. I told him and he started yelling saying you need to give me the children because by the court its my time.I didnt want to argue so i told him to hold on until i get the children up. Around 1230 that night two police officers and a dcf worker came to my house stating my ex husband call them because he said I bet my daughter with a belt, that i leave the children home alone, and that i was bipolar. I told dcf if the children have marks to please take them away from the fathers house and they said no the children had to stay with them. During that week i was arrested and charge with assault 3 x 2 and risk of injury to a minor x 2. I have cooperated with everything dcf has ask from me. The dcf worker said once i get a mental health evaluation our children would be returned to me. I went for the evaluation and was found with no mental health problems. Spoke to the dcf worker and still as of today the children have not been returned home. The dcf worker has been accusing me of this charges and when evidences show from even the childrens doctors that im not the one they should be looking at, she has disregarded the evidence because according to her " its not accepted because it doesnt say what she wants it to say." Im truly at a lost. i have been patient but these are my babies. i dont know what to do. Any advice that can be giving to me will be greatly appreciated.May god bless you all.
Young Mother

United States

#32 Mar 8, 2010
Aggravated parent wrote:
I had a case on me and was closed past July and my son had been molested and called the police which has to contact dcf. Well the person who molested my son started saying things about me that were not true and about my boyfriend. Now they are coming after me for physical neglect.... What is the definition of that cause I dont even hit my children they have roof over their heads loved very much and will even say it. I just had to hire an attorney which is costing my my whole income tax check but my kids are worth it to me. I am a single mother on unemployment trying to make ends meet. These dcf ppl are monsters. They need to help children who are really being abused and neglected not come after innocent ppl who love their kids and their kids love the parents.. Can someone please answer the def of physical neglect? I thought I knew what it ment but i dont even know anymore. The case worker did not even know the specific reasoning of what was substantiated...
I dont know if this will help but if you go to www.ct.gov/dcf on the left side it should say families. click on that link then click on reporting abuse and neglect. Once you reach that page one of the highlighted q & a are defintions of child abuse and neglect. I hope this helps and i'll keep you in prayers.
Cheryl the Mom

Southington, CT

#33 Mar 8, 2010
For knowledge, guidance and information website:
www.usconcernedparents.webs.com

or you can email: [email protected]

God Bless you and your family
stay safe
Hopeless

Rutland, VT

#34 Apr 16, 2010
DCF in Ct doesn't work towards unification, they say they do but they don't.
Most case workers are inexperienced with no social skills. They are unprofessional with their dealings with people. Most of them shouldn't be working with people.
They treat a person who is not perfect like they don't belong. If they developed a real relationship with the parents then most kids would be back with their parents.
I think they intentionally drive the parents to fail every time.
I hate this state

Willimantic, CT

#35 Apr 23, 2010
http://www.corruptct.com/dcf/every-active-dcf... some phone numbers if you want help rattling cages
wanna be fed

New Britain, CT

#36 Apr 30, 2010
I hate this state wrote:
http://www.corruptct.com/dcf/e very-active-dcf-exmployee-name -number-and-location/ some phone numbers if you want help rattling cages
good thinking dude... nice.. would love to call walter francis up and chew him out
DCf victim in windham

Storrs Mansfield, CT

#37 May 4, 2010
I am going through the same situation right now! Because I am currently pending SSD I have no income and cannot afford legal representation. I NEED HELP! My daughter has been placed with a temporary gaurdian because of DCF'S FALSE ALLIGATIONS. I have been to many sights regarding this matter and have found that it is all about he dollar.I contacted an attorney who told me I do have a case but the costs are unimagineable. What can I do? Thw women which they placed her with is currently going to school to become a social worker. She threatened that this would happen through txt. I have the proof but no one to help me.Can u offer any advise to where to obtain legal representation?
DCF SUCKS

Hampton Bays, NY

#38 May 20, 2010
I am doing a cable show call DCF SUCK if you would like to tell you story e-mail me at [email protected]
Heather - Chad

Farmington, CT

#39 May 25, 2010
it is 2010 and since these post in 2009 DCF hasn't changed. Nor will they ever. Its one goal, cover there ass to maintain employment. DCF=Destroy Children Families. It is an ongoing trend that if a child is born and ends up ill, it means they arent healthy enough to live with parents, and thus the parents get deemed uncapable of raising a child with ongoing health issues. If 90% of todays kids were examined by the state of CT, they would find least 1 out of every 4 kids with allergies or asthma. Ever since the testing of the atom bomb the nation has grown more sickly. Does that mean every family with allergies, asthma, diabetes at youth, down syndrone or anything like that should automatically become award of the state? Ever since we learned our newborn son wasnt tollerating formula we became concerned. And in being so, we are now being treated at criminals even though not in jail. We are mistreated by the system because we brought him to a place of help, a childrens Hospital and mind u per order of a doctor not just us bringing him there on our own. Being a parent takes a lot of time and effort, love, and consideration. One child isnt the same as another. This means not every kid will walk, talk, or grow at the same rate. Anyways we brought our son under 3months old in for medical treatment of possible milk allergies and ended in DCF hands....does that sound jusitifiable? Now a yr later they want to terminate rights, when he clearly has no allergy to milk now, drinks soy,but as a baby tolerated barely any formula. Does anyone involved with DCF know exactly what COMMITMENT means, what it allows and doesnt and u do let us know, they are pushing that on us for reunification and i feel it means they have rights over him totally and we parents lose. In the end they get him and now want to also find fault to take and unborn child do very soon...DCF is the ruination of the world!
wanna be fed

New Britain, CT

#40 May 27, 2010
dcf is corrupt, corrupt, corrupt....
b robertson

Jacksonville, FL

#41 Jun 24, 2010
they need to stop with the madness. many times they remove kids and they are only making the situation worst because they removed the kids for no reason. to top it off, they want to make you pay child support, but if you are so unfit, how are you fit enough for them to enforce child support??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min dotard tracker 31,342
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min kent 687,370
MY hot aunt 21 min Mr M 3
Little Jojo 24 min Johnny 2
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 29 min Johnny 30
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Robert F 987,386
Why Won't The Government Help Against Select Po... (Aug '12) 1 hr Cheated 269
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Prophet Meowmed 286,596
More from around the web