Investigations of DCF in CT

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
C Martone

Southington, CT

#1 Dec 10, 2008
Want to give information about the abuse,torture and unlawful ways of the DCF(Department of Children & Families)in CT. My child and I are
being mentally abused by the systemand the DCF in CT right now 12/1/08 and it has to stop.
If you or your family has had a nightmare
experience with the DCF in CT, we are forming a parent group in the shoreline area. contact email:
www.ctparent@gmail.com strength in groups.

***IMPORTANT*** Thurs. DEC. 18,2008 @ 10:00am.
Rooms 2B & 2C, the public can testify, that's you.
with a 3 minute oral speech testimony and/ or
an unlimited written testimony with at least
50 or more copies to be handed in that day to
The investigational team in the Legislative
Building.
A must if you want to stop the corrupt dealings of the DCF and the system in CT
There are 52,000 children in DCF's custody
and 1/2 - 2/3 do need to be there.
Even if you not in the system, we have to take a stnad to get our parental rights back,
they are slowly fading away.
I do not want to see the DCF or another
government official harm another child.

send emails to: www.ctparent@gmail.com
God Bless the Children and Families of America
Angela Davis

United States

#2 Jan 19, 2009
I had my kids removed from me on February 10th, 2008 from Newington, CT. I don't know anything about connecticut law because i just moved here on February 7th, 2008 at that time and it hasn't been a year yet since I have been here. I have three beautiful girls that are 12,5,2. Since I don't know anything about connecticut law they have taken upon themselves to take advantage of me and my children. I have been requesting for them to send my kids to my family in Oklahoma City, Ok. I don't have anyone here to help me fight against DCF so i can get my children back. I have done everything that DCF has ask of me. The reason that was said by DCF was I don't have a my own apartment and a job. Well I have a job just no place of my own to live which I have been currently working on at this time. DCF has failed to help me with housing which I was told by the autobondsman in Hartford that DCF should be helping me to obtain housing for me and my children and they have been refusing to help me. On January 12,13,14th i have had a trial to see where my kids will end up the judge has not yet made a decision yet until January 26th. SO i am requesting for help to fight against DCF and to get my children back. I am a christain woman and what this state is doing with our children isn't the way God ordained it. God is a family god and also loves our children and DCF is abusing the law and taking families and breaking them up because they think they can do so and get a way with it.
feel ur pain

Jackson, MO

#3 Jan 19, 2009
I am not from CT. I am from MO. Similar situation, but a little different too. DFS was a nightmare. I have a stepdaughter who is not in the best environment with her mother. I don't have enough time to go into everything, but can sum it up into this...she had oral sex in her mothers care by the time she was four.(with another four year old). Immediately upon learning this, my husband hotlined Division of Family Services and requested an emergency transfer of custody. In the meantime, we were required to follow the parenting plan which had the child returning to her mothers the very next day. By the time the state of MO got around to our case and set up an interview with NASV (Network Against Sexual Violence), the mother had already convinced the child that my husband had abused her. We have children together, and ALL the children were taken from him, and nothing was done about the environment the natural mother was putting this child in(the original problem). After many cooperated visits by case workers in my home, and detectives questioning and drilling us, he was finally allowed to return home with our children. Still, nothing done about the real problem at hand. This experience traumatized our entire family, and hindered our relationship with my stepdaughter. The mother stays on the run with the child, so she can keep up her lifestyle with no accountability.(By the way, in the middle of all this, she was charged and convicted on class B felony drug charges, and only got probation) She is allowed to live like this, and we have not seen the child in almost two years. Courts will do nothing about it. They say it is a Civil matter which needs to be taken up by the court. When we do that, they say, "We believe in reconstructing relationships, not tearing them apart." My husband and I are hard working honest people. I don't know much about how things work in CT, but here, the taxpayers usually get the raw end of the deal. The gov. seems to look at who can pay more, and then go after them. My stepdaughters mother is a leech off society, and is totally dependant on the government to support her. The courts actually feel sorry for her, and therefore the children involved have to continue a life of unsupervised catastrophic behavior. Then everyone wonders why crime rates seem so high these days.
Milton Gagnon III

Coventry, CT

#5 Feb 25, 2009
I am 17, Me and my brother (8) have been being discriminated against by the school in my home town since I moved here in 2000. It is now 2009. They keep trying to claim my mother as a "bad" mother. My father died last august (08/24/08) and times have been tough since. DCF was called on us because my brother has missed 25 days of school as of yet. The school Representatives claim it is over twice the limit of what they would have called unless there are extenuating circumstances such as a major death in the family. This in turn leads me to believe they have not excused him for any of his missed days. My mother used to work in the cafeteria for the middle school and she was fired due to too many missed days. My father was alive at this point and had to work 5-1 doing construction and could not be home. They made my parents put my brother in special ed because he reads slightly slower and is over weight which they also made us get hi ma dietitian. They never excused my mother from work on the many days she had to take off because of these reason and my father was in a harmful motorcycle accident and had to help him and they did not send any sympathies and discriminated even further. They have threatened to call DCF because my mother was neglecting. Which is untrue. We always have food, toys, clothes, you name it. When DCF showed up at my house today, our house is messy because we are renovating, the worker claimed my mother needs to provide a clean house and my mother again stated the renovations and the worker then proceeded to state I will give you a little more time. I am a senior in high school and am almost 18 and the worker proceeded to ask my mom for permission to talk to my school about "issues that may be happening" which, I stated to my school reps, yesterday (I stayed home sick with a Dr.'s note) that I do not want any part in the situation because I am so close to 18 and graduating. The worker also proceeded to walk around the house and open door when uninvited and my mother was not present. I am trying to research the guidelines they are required to follow when doing investigations.
C Martone

Windsor, CT

#6 Feb 26, 2009
Milton Gagnon III wrote:
I am 17, Me and my brother (8) have been being discriminated against by the school in my home town since I moved here in 2000. It is now 2009. They keep trying to claim my mother as a "bad" mother. My father died last august (08/24/08) and times have been tough since. DCF was called on us because my brother has missed 25 days of school as of yet. The school Representatives claim it is over twice the limit of what they would have called unless there are extenuating circumstances such as a major death in the family. This in turn leads me to believe they have not excused him for any of his missed days. My mother used to work in the cafeteria for the middle school and she was fired due to too many missed days. My father was alive at this point and had to work 5-1 doing construction and could not be home. They made my parents put my brother in special ed because he reads slightly slower and is over weight which they also made us get hi ma dietitian. They never excused my mother from work on the many days she had to take off because of these reason and my father was in a harmful motorcycle accident and had to help him and they did not send any sympathies and discriminated even further. They have threatened to call DCF because my mother was neglecting. Which is untrue. We always have food, toys, clothes, you name it. When DCF showed up at my house today, our house is messy because we are renovating, the worker claimed my mother needs to provide a clean house and my mother again stated the renovations and the worker then proceeded to state I will give you a little more time. I am a senior in high school and am almost 18 and the worker proceeded to ask my mom for permission to talk to my school about "issues that may be happening" which, I stated to my school reps, yesterday (I stayed home sick with a Dr.'s note) that I do not want any part in the situation because I am so close to 18 and graduating. The worker also proceeded to walk around the house and open door when uninvited and my mother was not present. I am trying to research the guidelines they are required to follow when doing investigations.
ou can go to the DCF website to try to find the guidelines.
Please contact me by email:
ctparent@gmail.com
Gloria grandmother

Medford, MA

#7 Mar 20, 2009
last year dcf take my granddaughter aways from their my daughter mother and stepdad. me and my husband wanted to take custodry of our granddaughters. dcf said no because they said our home was unfit went they never visit my home. they said they did a background check over 15 years ago and they said that we were unfit. but they never gave us a reason why or spoken to us or gave us a chance to talk to them. they never review us or talk to us or let us see our granddaughers or speak to them. they keep making false statment about me and my husband without finding checking our story.
Gloria grandmother

Medford, MA

#8 Mar 20, 2009
New Britain, CT
1 min ago
last year dcf take my granddaughter aways from my daughter and stepdad. me and my husband wanted to take custodry of our granddaughters. dcf said no because they said our home was unfit went they never visit my home. they said they did a background check over 15 years ago and they said that we were unfit. but they never gave us a reason why or spoken to us or gave us a chance to talk to them. they never review us or talk to us or let us see our granddaughers or speak to them. they keep making false statment about me and my husband without finding checking our story.
C Martone

Hartford, CT

#9 Mar 25, 2009
PAUL LUCARELLI wrote:
Hello, my name is Paul Lucarelli,
I to am a victim of dcf.
I would like you to concider adding me to your list of events mailer if you have one.
I am in killingworth, relatively close to the shore line.
I would like to attend your organizations functions and learn more about you.
I have had an ongoing case with dcf for 6 years, and it seems to be endless.
they have recently proposed to put my name on a central registry for a allegation
they made in 2003!!! it seemed strange to me because it surfaced after I filed an appeal for emotional neglect
allegations that were substantiated on me after an investigation that i initiated when i reported my exwife in 2008!!
it gets better!!!:they held a hearing without me present, when I appealed again and requested an administrative hearing, they gave me a date..a week before the date arose i got 4 letters from dcf in one day!!! they stated that they were filing charges with the juvinile court, another stated that they were deferring the hearing until after the court date, another stated that the motion for an order was niether accepted or rejected and on top of that, it wasent signed, i dont think it was even a state document to tell you the truth....all this nonsence is going on while my ex wife is in contempt for the second time SINCE the divorce, also she has been substantiated 4 times over with emotional and physical abuse, has neglected to follow dcf service agreements...but they insist on trying to peg me as a child abuser..WHATS UP WITH THAT??!!??!!
I would be more than happy to state my case, IN FULL, if given the opportunity.
Thank you for your time,BY THE WAY, THAT CTPARENT @GMAIL DOESENT WORK!!
Paul Lucarelli MY E MAIL: jammerellius @yahoo.com
Hi Paul
please try to email me again, I get many emails:
ctparent@gmail.com or ctparents@gmail.com or
westbrookctparent@yahoo.com

I hope you have better luck next time.
we are having a meeting soon if you would like to join us.
PARENTS INVESTIGATING on DCF TEAM in CT
we had our first meeting the other day.
God Bless your family.
C Martone

Hartford, CT

#10 Mar 25, 2009
We are having a meeting next monday in Meriden at the Public Library 5pm.-7:30 pm
in the Friends Room.
Let me know if you would like to attend.
brandy

Jamaica Plain, MA

#11 Apr 18, 2009
Angela Davis wrote:
I had my kids removed from me on February 10th, 2008 from Newington, CT. I don't know anything about connecticut law because i just moved here on February 7th, 2008 at that time and it hasn't been a year yet since I have been here. I have three beautiful girls that are 12,5,2. Since I don't know anything about connecticut law they have taken upon themselves to take advantage of me and my children. I have been requesting for them to send my kids to my family in Oklahoma City, Ok. I don't have anyone here to help me fight against DCF so i can get my children back. I have done everything that DCF has ask of me. The reason that was said by DCF was I don't have a my own apartment and a job. Well I have a job just no place of my own to live which I have been currently working on at this time. DCF has failed to help me with housing which I was told by the autobondsman in Hartford that DCF should be helping me to obtain housing for me and my children and they have been refusing to help me. On January 12,13,14th i have had a trial to see where my kids will end up the judge has not yet made a decision yet until January 26th. SO i am requesting for help to fight against DCF and to get my children back. I am a christain woman and what this state is doing with our children isn't the way God ordained it. God is a family god and also loves our children and DCF is abusing the law and taking families and breaking them up because they think they can do so and get a way with it.
wow this is sad story if you get ma i see wat do help you out iam trying to start a orgazation all over ma ijust started it deacated it to my daughter kiley its called hope for kiley hall theres website on wecare too and search state ma you will see it iam avil sunday if would like someone talk to email me brandyluv26@yahoo.com
brandy

Jamaica Plain, MA

#12 Apr 18, 2009
Gloria grandmother wrote:
New Britain, CT
1 min ago
last year dcf take my granddaughter aways from my daughter and stepdad. me and my husband wanted to take custodry of our granddaughters. dcf said no because they said our home was unfit went they never visit my home. they said they did a background check over 15 years ago and they said that we were unfit. but they never gave us a reason why or spoken to us or gave us a chance to talk to them. they never review us or talk to us or let us see our granddaughers or speak to them. they keep making false statment about me and my husband without finding checking our story.
did you take this to head office tell them what happend? it sickens me dcf get away with so much lies ,
brandy

Jamaica Plain, MA

#13 Apr 18, 2009
brandy wrote:
<quoted text>wow this is sad story if you get ma i see wat do help you out iam trying to start a orgazation all over ma ijust started it deacated it to my daughter kiley its called hope for kiley hall theres website on wecare too and search state ma you will see it iam avil sunday if would like someone talk to email me brandyluv26@yahoo.com
they are surpose to contact reltives til things are resolved i am turinin my daughter over to my mom til i resolve the mess iam in they had the nerve to adopt her out well iam very with one result the foster parents thought for sure they get to adopt kiley they were denined at foster care review that was best news i got so iam hopin things start change for good but iam still workin on reformin dcf iam not giving up my protest! i will do wat i can to help others too
brandy

Jamaica Plain, MA

#14 Apr 18, 2009
C Martone wrote:
<quoted text>
ou can go to the DCF website to try to find the guidelines.
Please contact me by email:
ctparent@gmail.com
dontwow thats alot on 17 year old almost 18 to deal with they shud have no right come past your front door without warrent or lawyer especailly if your parents arent there id speak to area office person in charge or if that dont work go head office tell them the abuse there puttin on your family if your families got food shelter they can not take you away if they try keep tryin tell your mom get lawyer sorry to hear about your dad . dont give up fight them be strong
Willow

Ashburn, VA

#15 Jun 12, 2009
DCF just took 2 of my 5 kids an hour ago. I don't know what to do. All alligations are complete bullsnit. We apparently have court on Wednesday and I feel that they will be returning on Monday to take the other 3. Please, any info you have, please email it to me at willowkarr@msn.com Thank you.
single mom

Groton, CT

#16 Sep 14, 2009
hi dcf took my 2 children in 2008 and ive been everything they have ask me to im from groton ct and dcf is doing me so wrong they wont give my children to any of my family and they have no reason not to give them back to me. i just had a new baby and they took my baby from me in the hospital me and my baby came out clean no nothing i dont o drugs or anything. its been a year since my two older kida been gone and they wont give them back to me i need help what can i do to get some help? my worker dont help me out at all anyone with any info on what to do eamil me reneecangel@yahoo.com thank you all
kristina

Willimantic, CT

#17 Nov 15, 2009
my children were removed in april 2009, i made a bad statement and their father reported me, custody was vested in him for the youngest andi want to know if my full compliance with dcf means can i get her back from him, i did everything asked of me from the courts and dcf, i have resolved all issues that came into question, they want to reunify me with one child but not the other. thats not right and i need answers...
Cheryl the Mom

Madison, CT

#18 Nov 29, 2009
kristina wrote:
my children were removed in april 2009, i made a bad statement and their father reported me, custody was vested in him for the youngest andi want to know if my full compliance with dcf means can i get her back from him, i did everything asked of me from the courts and dcf, i have resolved all issues that came into question, they want to reunify me with one child but not the other. thats not right and i need answers...
Please email me: ctparent@gmail.com
****there is a big Hearing and /or RALLY coming up on
*****Fri. Dec. 18, 2009*** at the Capitol, email for details.
crystal in ct

AOL

#19 Dec 9, 2009
can anyone thell me what can happen i got a call today from a dcf worker who is coming here friday because my docoter called because they are behind on their shots and i misses a couple appointments due to hard times what can they do? please help me..
Frustrated parent

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Dec 27, 2009
My ex took off to conn. with my daughter and she got in trouble for endangering her life, now i am trying to get help to bring my daughter home.
what can i do, as a loving father, to get dcf to give me my daughter and let me bring her home?
they already did a home study, and cleard that, now they keep puttin goff answering my phone calls, i call several times a week and get no reply.
what can i do?
my daughter is just a baby, so i want to get her out of dcf as soon as possible?
I am not the one who got in trouble for abuse and neglect of my daughtert so why wont they hurry up and reunite me and my daughter?
anyone?( HELP!!)
tisha

Branford, CT

#21 Jan 14, 2010
i understand how u feel ive had my kids unjustly removed from me for along time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min RFD 4,688
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Stilgar Fifrawi 773,801
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min New Age Spiritual... 558,944
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min UWARraceMAKEWORLD... 175,531
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 16 min Black Thunder 42 604,782
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 19 min shereecastellanos 659
Is Incest with mother is most pleasurable of all? (Feb '12) 33 min Jennette 51
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Michael the Archa... 441,753
More from around the web