dustin

United States

#170 Mar 23, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you at? Several of us online are writers but we need more info. Where do you live?
I have a story I might would have published. It's very personal . My dad accidentaly killed my mother when I was 16 . That's all I want to say but it is really complicated and my life has been extremely rough since I've been on my own since 16 .
akbar hanif

United States

#171 Mar 27, 2013
Hi. My name is hanif. I am wanting to write true story ...an because English is my 2nd. I need help. Hanif_1ak@hotmail.com. please
jarvis

London, UK

#172 Apr 6, 2013
Ref: getting a hot scrpt out there....... I want to kno how to go about getting someone to write my film which is tru life and a hundred percent block buster smash.... Holla back plz

Since: Apr 13

Mumbai, India

#173 Apr 6, 2013
Writing stories has become a new trend .
Every talent is welcomed by the people irrespective of their field .
Thus , if u really have a talent in writting stories , show the power of your pen !
Rock the papers with ink !

Since: Apr 13

Carmel, IN

#174 Apr 6, 2013
I want to tell a true story about a demon possession. I am 55 now and this happened when I was 15. I have three documented stories written about the event that happened. The person this happened to is still alive. This story needs to be told and to give God the glory of it. This is a true story and I need someone to write it for a book. Can anyone with experience with this help guide me? This was 40 years ago and it was a three day ordeal. I remember it like it was yesterday. One of main anointed person to work through God has passed and left a 16 page written letter about the experience.

If you read this and can help please email me.

michaelrae2000@yahoo.com
Tsakani Manzini

Ashburn, VA

#175 Apr 13, 2013
Hi! My story involve my life, and everything that is happening everywhere i go. Pls if u can help me, writing its also part of my dreams
Happy but oops

Bridgetown, Barbados

#176 Apr 15, 2013
Funny, Disasters, Travel and
True .. with a touch of the spiritual.

In hiding in the Caribbean..... will elaborate in private.

Romances .......! From beautiful rasta men under palm trees to government officials.

Travelled, lived and worked in exotic countries with hilarious holidaymaker stories to tell. Charged by elephants and loved by the Maasai.

Lived in a war zone.
Survived the Tsunami (clinging onto a palm tree under the wave)
Been a hostage in a bank robbery.

No money to pay for ghost writers.I give the input and you write as you wish, under your name, shared profit.

Looking forward to hearing from you
Happy but oops

Bridgetown, Barbados

#178 Apr 15, 2013
HELLO ZANDER 714
Could you connect us?
Have a good day
Fazlullah Moslim

Kabul, Afghanistan

#179 Apr 23, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are you at? Several of us online are writers but we need more info. Where do you live?
I am an Afghan and living in Afghanistan. My story is about illegal immigration to parts of Europe and my return to Afghanistan. 2836
Anonymous

Vancouver, WA

#180 Apr 30, 2013
I went to prison in mexico at the age of 18 yrs old. Unknowingly got involved with big mexican drug cartel, got into serious trouble, tried escaping prison and numerous other things all in my youth.

Anyhow, looking for a screenwriter or writer willing to work with me for pro bono.

email me at ehspros@gmail.com
Anonymous

Vancouver, WA

#181 Apr 30, 2013
The story would be a detailed account on being american in a mexican prison.
tommy dean

Vero Beach, FL

#183 May 2, 2013
Hope to hear from you tomcat
lyndi

United States

#184 May 13, 2013
I'm writing a book about the unexpected suicide of my husband using the final exit book. I am an RN and had never heard of the book. I want to share the details and share my recovery process
I want more awareness. Does anyone know how to find an agent to work with? Thanks , I hope to help other desperate souls choose a different path.
my true story

Mount Pleasant, TN

#185 May 23, 2013
My story is about the usmc I join the usmc in 1979 everything was great to my last unit that was prejudice white maletry towarn me and told me to get out this unit as fast asI could. But it was to let. Eveyone who try to help me frm the pastor, etc got threat and left but my cousin who was a officer in another unit. It a long but true story
manish sonkamble

Ashburn, VA

#187 May 25, 2013
i wnt writter to complete my story
Abc123

Duncan, Canada

#188 May 28, 2013
I would like to publish a true story of a teenage alcoholic, who went into recovery at 22 yrs old. Started drinking at 14, then from recovery to learning I was also Bi-Polar.What a wake up, and being sober and Bi-polar was absoulet chaos.It took me from 22 to 31 to finally figure out what the hell was wrong with me. Its the experiences, before medication and lots of physco w work to get where I am today. But a lost my childern during these times.My last break down about 6 yrs ago had me in the hospital for 2 mths then home for a week and back again.Unfortunately my beautiful daughter has choosen to write me out of her life. She now has 2 baby girls, the oldest is 2 yrs and the other about 2mths and I have never met either.I will stop for now I have so much to share and I know to help somebody out there...
trisha sanchez

Omaha, NE

#189 Jun 3, 2013
best of wishes and good luck with every thing
carl donelson

Sherman Oaks, CA

#190 Jun 10, 2013
I have a story that's more interesting than any fiction at Barnes and noble . let's meeet for coffee

Since: Jun 13

London, UK

#191 Jun 17, 2013
I'm looking for someone to write a book or film script about my great grandfather Jose Payan who,along with Manuel de csepedes and his nephew liberated Cuba from the Spanish and went on to found the Bank of London And South America in Peru. His life would make a great Epic film.I do not have resources but we could stick a deal on the rights or royalties should it be a success ...which it would be.Hope to hear from someone who wants a block-buster!
Writers Needed

Beaumont, TX

#192 Jun 22, 2013
My sister is an airman being released this month.
She was sexually abused by others in the service as a new recruit.
She was imprisoned while in the service in a military prison.
She went to Germany.
She was abused on the base by her shirt (Supervisor)- We have conversation of his confession of abuse to her with our mother on audio file.
She stood trial twice in the military.(She has detailed trial transcripts)
She has gotten numerous speeding tickets.
She was put on various anti-psychotic.
She has been diagnosed as a having Post traumatic stress disorder.
She was committed to a mental institution.
She is in contact with SWAN- Service Womens Action Network.
She has had contact with Texas congressman.
She has had contact with the Pentagon.
She has written letters to the President of the United States.
I need a writer to tell her story of abuse and torment in the military and the repeated continued disregard for women in the military.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min USA Born 558,940
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min scaritual 773,797
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Peace_Warrior 604,780
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min HipGnosis 175,529
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min UWARraceMAKEWORLD... 4,685
Is Incest with mother is most pleasurable of all? (Feb '12) 14 min Jennette 51
Gay snapchat names 58 min Jace0002 143
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Charlie Sheen 265,003
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Michael the Archa... 441,753
More from around the web