looking for a writer

Luanda, Angola

#145 Feb 18, 2012
i am Bangladeshi. Currently working at Angola. I want a writer to write my life story..can anyone help me out.if yes,please contact...maruf124@yahoo.com
Bangladeshi preferable.
mike k

Pasadena, CA

#146 Mar 1, 2012
looking for someone who writes better than i.great stories, long life. do not wright as well as i as should.help
mike k

Pasadena, CA

#147 Mar 1, 2012
is there any body out there?
ccrose

Glendale, CA

#149 Mar 1, 2012
i want my story to be written by someone that has a great passion to live life . My story involves childhood struggles abuse ,rape , drugs , change , being away from family living alone forgiiving moving on . Its inspirational .
I believe that there are so many women out there that still continues to find hope so many of my friends have encouraged me to write my story evrytime I share it to someone they always get inspired. cathyrose_co@yahoo.com
Tony D

United States

#150 Apr 8, 2012
I need someone to help me write my life story. This story has greay potential to be published and made into a movie. I was a 21 year college Student at ASU and was introduced to a son of a major Mafia figure in hiding. Was sworn into secracy and we ran the largest exctasy ring at that time which included. Israel mob from LA, Ca.

We ended being busted and only a few of the 60 people indicted went to prison. This story, is about wild parties, mob, drugs, celebs, a major criminal network that ranged the entire country, violence, shootings. The Mafia figure family is being portraited in a popular TV show. I am based in Scottsdale, AZ. Please contact me. Latenightphx@yahoo.com. Not to much upfront money available but am willing to discuss money and future options. Thank you
Katelynn

Southaven, MS

#151 Apr 12, 2012
marshmae wrote:
Ive been looking for someone interested in writing a true story. The story is about the death of my 29 year old sister and her three children 3,6 and 9. I dont have a lot of money to payout so I was hoping I could find someone that is interested in recieving royalties and the publicity as part payment.
-I'm interested. I would not like any payment, just a favor or you. Writing is my elective, and I need to start my writing portfolio. Do you need a sample of my work?
Katelynn

Southaven, MS

#152 Apr 12, 2012
Email me of you are interested, at katestie@yahoo.com
isi

Belgrade, Serbia

#154 Sep 4, 2012
marshmae wrote:
Ive been looking for someone interested in writing a true story. The story is about the death of my 29 year old sister and her three children 3,6 and 9. I dont have a lot of money to payout so I was hoping I could find someone that is interested in recieving royalties and the publicity as part payment.
I am interested to write Your story.We can talk about payment and arrange everything.I just don`t want to have anything with publishing,that will be Your part of job.I am working as a ghostwriter.
marian

Southampton, UK

#155 Sep 18, 2012
hi i am intrested in writing my life story but dont know how to go about it growing up iliving with alcoholism and violence and spending most of my childhood in diferent care placements and getting pregnant young to a maried man, i would love to tell people my story,
don lee

San Diego, CA

#156 Sep 20, 2012
im looking for a good writter to tell my story.its about my ruff life as a child and how i was forced to use superglue to keep my teeth.very interesting story if there are any good writters out there that are ready for a story of a lifetime please let me now.
Marjorie Allen

Philadelphia, PA

#158 Oct 1, 2012
This is a autobiography of my life I feel this could be a lifetime movie.I am looking for someone to help me put it all together and get it going to the big screen.
Isidora Puhalo

Belgrade, Serbia

#159 Oct 21, 2012
Hello,
I am freelance writer and editor for three years now.
I wrote really many articles,blogs and essays. Also,wrote 2 E-books,and for years I am writing my own book,but that is something I do for my own soul.
I am always interested in writing good stories(don`t mind if I call it good even if is sad)and I would like to speak up a little with you and to talk about some details. If you are interested send me a mail on puhaloisidora@gmail.com
Fernando Sacoto

Brooklyn, NY

#160 Oct 21, 2012
I wrote a book in Spanish "Travesia mas alla del horizonte" and I am looking for ghost writer to do it in English. Anyone interested Please send email to fernando.sacoto@live.com, I live in NJ.
nowthenfuture

Detroit Lakes, MN

#163 Jan 9, 2013
if you can think it its possible, put your mind to it and consider it done.mind mapping ur future, i have gone five years ahead and all as i pictured has become
Jessica

United States

#164 Jan 10, 2013
Im needing help. Im looking to share my life story with the world. Please help me Im lost and would live to write s biography.
latrice

United States

#165 Jan 12, 2013
Im looking for a writer about my life the thing i am seing is not good so i think the truth should be told i can not take it
Arabella Bellas

Hurst, TX

#166 Jan 24, 2013
What no 1 knows behind a major airline what I went through or many other women and that nobody knows and we were afraid to speak now I'm retired and I can tell it all I live through it day by day and I experienced it all

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#167 Jan 24, 2013
if you are a writer you can earn money or enter to win $150 cash, visit
http://universitytwig.com/main/competition
angie

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#168 Feb 7, 2013
I have a real life story and always get told I should write about it but don't really know how to go about it.

Its my Yes story that started 6yrs ago due to a failed romance and a rubbish holiday.

I had a a long distance romance that went wrong when I found out he was married, decided to go on a weeks girly holiday with my biopolar friend for a week to recover. This then consisted of 3 days in she went on a 'downer' and upset alot of people in our hotel.

On the flight home I read a magazine which had a story about a girl saying 'Yes' to everything and posting her mission on a well know website to attract dates. I think you get where I am going with this tale.. I followed suit!

Over the past 6yrs the yes has brought afew people into my life, afew good tales and a a very bad experience also.

I would like help in writing this tale, I have thought about this myself but struggle writing peoples details.

Can you help?

Thanks
donna

Akron, OH

#169 Feb 14, 2013
FBI informant,the truth needs to be told. It was a entrapment. the truth needs to be told.

Belladonna106@live.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min KayMarie 567,879
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min karl44 794,799
priestessobodo@gmail.com 4 min ariel 2
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 11 min andet1987 5,321
Scientific proof for God's existence 25 min Jac 540
Sexy chat 43 min Cox 3
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 43 min AN NFL FAN 120,694
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 59 min lil whispers 607,148
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rick in Kansas 267,394
More from around the web