Sky Infotech - Best Training Institute

Sky Infotech - Best Training Institute

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Oct 12

France

#1 Oct 24, 2012
Sky InfoTech, a pioneer name in software development and IT services industry. Sky InfoTech burgeoning with services like: Outsourcing, Consultancy, Training and Placement besides that Sky InfoTech have expertise in corporate training in MNC's as well as in various universities level.
Sky Infotech company is dedicated to delivering good quality, inexpensive services that will improve the quality of work at all levels in an organization.
Ritu

France

#2 Oct 24, 2012
Ya, its a very nice institute. I have also done my Summer training from this institute and had a very nice experience.
Neha

Germany

#3 Jan 8, 2013
It's really a nice institute. I have done my sap training from there and got placed in a good company.
Vishal

Ukraine

#4 Jan 8, 2013
I like this institute very much its really one of the best institute. All the faculty here is the best.
Deepak

Mumbai, India

#5 Jan 8, 2013
I have done Java training from Sky infotech as it is demanded by my course curriculum and really I am very happy that I joined Sky infotech...
Monica

Ahmedabad, India

#6 Jan 8, 2013
Sky Infotech is best institute for java training. I have choose Sky Infotech for my java training and I am really very happy...
Gagan

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Jan 9, 2013
I have done project training from Sky Infotech and its really a nice institute.
Kanika

Raigarh, India

#8 Jan 10, 2013
Sky Infotech is really the best institute. I have done my training course here and now I am placed in a very good company...
Divya

Ahmedabad, India

#9 Jan 10, 2013
I have done my 6 months industrial training from Sky Infotech. Its the best institute in Delhi NCR.
Rajiv

Santa Rosa, CA

#10 Jan 13, 2013
Sky Infotech is the best institute for Industrial training as they have the best opportunity for the students...
Aakash

Delhi, India

#11 Jan 14, 2013
I have joined sky infotech for java training and i learnt a lot there.
Kushal

Kanpur, India

#13 Jan 23, 2013
Sky Infotech has the best faculty. They are very talented. They know how to make anything understandable for the students.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any gay / bi guys wanna sext (Apr '12) 6 min George Jospeh 23
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 10 min NotSoDivineMsM 72,999
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Gabriel 995,183
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 25 min Dang Jersey Piney 447,508
My wife and I are thinking of starting a business 1 hr tommy64 1
My ex-girlfriend and I dated for about 4 years 1 hr blake04 1
Bj 2 hr Jackie 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Michael 699,664