SIGN of the end-times: the spread of ...

SIGN of the end-times: the spread of homosexuality

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#1 Jul 20, 2014
Yep......the fact that more and more men are CHOOSING to live the homosexual life is a REAL SIGN that we are living the very last of the days of 'the age of man's rule'. My gosh.......just the very though of two men kissing each other...fondling each other.....oral sexing each other....RAMMIN each other......I CAN SEE WHY ALMIGHTY GOD SHOWERED THE QUEERZ ( is that a mean term??!!! I DON'T CARE!!!!!!! I'm sick and tired of you QEERZ AND YOUR GAY WAYS!!!!!!!!!! OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH WITH HOLY FIRE!!!!!!!!!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 20, 2014
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#4 Jul 20, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
You sick depraved homosexual FREAK !!!!!!! Did you let any of your homosexual FREAK FRIENDS RAM YOU TODAY????!!!!!! Did you DRINK ANY WHITE SYRUP today, you TWISTED FREAK???!! You won't be able to practice your sick ABOMINABLE QUEEZ R US life in HELL, you SICK DEMENTED FREAK!!!!!!!!!!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5 Jul 20, 2014
Gays are born to prevent population explosion.

Straights are born to multiply.

Therefore, there is no such thing as end time.

Straights keep multiplying and mankind will continue. There is no end time.

Gays play an important role on Earth by not multiplying, therefore, preventing population explosion.

In other words, Gays help make life on Earth more balanced and stable.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#6 Jul 20, 2014
And to spread AIDS, huh??!

“True Blue”

Since: Jun 13

Opal-Hearted Land

#7 Jul 21, 2014
Very good, Doc Fairytales. So why did the Ancient Greeks indulge in gay relations so much? So did a few cavemen, even before recorded history.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#8 Jul 21, 2014
Insider Exposes Obama's Evil Plan For Americans

andet1987

Chicago, IL

#9 Jul 21, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
And to spread AIDS, huh??!
ALL lifestyles experience AIDS. if you think AIDS victims are only gays, then you are a moron.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#10 Jul 21, 2014
yon wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JQwyqRnntZkXX
you are a mental case !! wrong topic !!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#11 Jul 21, 2014
yon wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JQwyqRnntZkXX
you are a moron and a mental case !!! your opinions do not matter !!!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#12 Jul 21, 2014
Rev 12

9 "And the great dragon that old serpent, called the devil and Satan, was cast out, which deceiveth all the world: he was even cast into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

12 "Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knows that his time is short.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#13 Jul 21, 2014
yon wrote:
Rev 12
9 "And the great dragon that old serpent, called the devil and Satan, was cast out, which deceiveth all the world: he was even cast into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
12 "Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knows that his time is short.
as i said, you are a mental case !!! gay haters have mental issues !!! therefore, you are a PSYCHO !!!

a psychopath, a criminal, a cyber bully !!! you belong to prison !!!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#14 Jul 21, 2014
The Birthplace Of Modern Day Sodomy Video

&fe ature=youtu.be
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#15 Jul 21, 2014
yon wrote:
The Birthplace Of Modern Day Sodomy Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =N0A7GCwamXAXX&feature=you tu.be
you are just like Dr Lunatic who loves watching sodomy !!!

the two of you are very similar to Ted Haggard !!! hating gays, yet loves an**al love !!!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#17 Jul 21, 2014
To psychos and sociopaths a lie is the truth.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#18 Jul 21, 2014
this is how a Bible lunatic looks like. he loves the Bible, hates gays, yet he secretly maintains a boyfriend. btw, i did not read the above post of a Bible psycho.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_t6rV3U9ZEHM/TE2kjEO...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#19 Jul 21, 2014
I guess if you believe that you'd believe anything. Very temperamental

95% temper and 5% mental
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#20 Jul 21, 2014
Like a child having a tantrum and not knowing right from wrong.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#21 Jul 21, 2014
i have no time reading a post written by someone who is a good candidate for psychiatric ward.

why go down to that level ? i have a much higher level than that psycho.
Attention Doctor REALITY

Mesquite, NV

#22 Jul 21, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Yep......the fact that more and more men are CHOOSING to live the homosexual life is a REAL SIGN that we are living the very last of the days of 'the age of man's rule'. My gosh.......just the very though of two men kissing each other...fondling each other.....oral sexing each other....RAMMIN each other......I CAN SEE WHY ALMIGHTY GOD SHOWERED THE QUEERZ ( is that a mean term??!!! I DON'T CARE!!!!!!! I'm sick and tired of you QEERZ AND YOUR GAY WAYS!!!!!!!!!! OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH WITH HOLY FIRE!!!!!!!!!!
Gays are becoming a cult, Lesbos are becoming a cult.
What right have they to call God's people a cult?
Letting gay people serve in the military is bad idea, because they’re always “taking breaks on the combat field to change diapers all because their treacherous sin causes them to lose control of their bowels.”
Because when you are continually inserting things into the rectum, it gets till it will not go back together for the next intestine of waste to drop down. All of the medical professions knows all of this, but they also know they cant do anything about the evils of the devil ruling the minds of the people to cause them to go against the nature of God.
http://exposeghana.com/2014/03/mike-oquaye-di...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Buck Crick 48,428
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min MUQ2 281,246
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Steve III 646,513
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 23 min Roman Scum 44,667
Prepare To Meet Thy God 53 min The Truth Hurts 2
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 1 hr The Truth Hurts 7
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Catholic Pharisee 384
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 hr The Hangman 971,627
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr Toby 105,572
More from around the web