Miami Beach, FL

#1 Jan 15, 2014
And trolls who post such garbage?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#2 Jan 15, 2014
yon wrote:
And trolls who post such garbage?
stop reading them, it is your fault if you read them. are you really that perfect that you can not take vulgar words like panties, incest, f***uck, lick, etc ?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#3 Jan 15, 2014
I don't read the posts, but one cannot avoid seeing the smut topics. And the question is why does Topix allow it?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 15, 2014
yon wrote:
I don't read the posts, but one cannot avoid seeing the smut topics. And the question is why does Topix allow it?
probably Topix knows that people are different. some hate vulgar topics. some love to read vulgar topics.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#5 Jan 15, 2014
You are what you eat.
James

Austin, TX

#6 Jan 15, 2014
yon wrote:
HELLO!!!!! Earth to yon!!!! Because here in the U.S., we have something Freedom of Speech that is guaranteed by our Constitution!!!! Did you not learn anything in school!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#7 Jan 15, 2014
Did you not learn that freedom has limits?

That's why there are laws so that idiots, criminals, perverts and morons are not in charge.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#8 Jan 15, 2014
Because all Topix mainly cares about is people being 'drawn in' so that they will read their sponsor's advertisements. DO YOU GET IT??!: ADVERTISEMENTS!!!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#9 Jan 15, 2014
"Get rid of integrity and the rest is easy." - JR Ewing
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#10 Jan 15, 2014
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Because all Topix mainly cares about is people being 'drawn in' so that they will read their sponsor's advertisements. DO YOU GET IT??!: ADVERTISEMENTS!!!
why is this Bible lunatic allowed to post hatred towards gays ? this person should be placed in mental institution.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#11 Jan 15, 2014
Without vulgarity, there would be no Topix.

Atrisco Village

#12 Jan 15, 2014
yon wrote:
Did you not learn that freedom has limits?
That's why there are laws so that idiots, criminals, perverts and morons are not in charge.
You're kidding, right? You just described most government officials.
Dystopia 2040

West Chester, OH

#13 Jan 15, 2014
Yeah, it's pretty bad. I stay away from this site as much as possible, or stay in family friendly forums, like local forums.

Since: Jan 14

Fulshear, TX

#17 Jan 15, 2014
Me too ... Except when I'm here :)

Atrisco Village

#20 Jan 15, 2014
Dystopia 2040 wrote:
Yeah, it's pretty bad. I stay away from this site as much as possible, or stay in family friendly forums, like local forums.
"...as much as possible...?" When isn't it possible to stay away from this site? A click of the mouse is all it takes.

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

#23 Jan 16, 2014
At the risk of presenting an actual more serious opinion, not only is it because the website cares most about getting people to look at their ads "follow the money" but also, they fear retribution and loss of viewership if they get accused of censorship. Remember, vulgarity and immorality are in the eye of the beholder! What offends me, may very well not offend you. Therefore, you would wonder why a moderator removed something which offended me and vice versa. I think the only thing you can do really if it bothers you, use make a mental note of the person's name who posts things you object to, and simply don't open their thread. With that said please remember the moderators on this site evidently do not follow an actual set of "topix guidelines" some are removing posts based on their personal meanings and proclivities. I'm just saying.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#24 Jan 19, 2014
In the eye of the beholder? I'm afraid it's come to that as the culture has become so debased that standards of decency are almost irrelevant and a lot of people deny knowing right from wrong as they ignore the consciences and lying becomes a way of life that is being fed to their children. We live in a culture where bad is the normal - and you're just supposed to get used to it. And religious institutions for the most part have bought into it too where they no longer talk about sin - put a prosperity message. 150 years ago they used to hang horse thieves. Now car theft is an industry with the thief being back on the street the next day. And your children are being molested. Get used to it
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#25 Jan 19, 2014
Discipline

George Whitefield Spanking with Figs (35 KB)
Noah Webster said, "Children are often ruined by a neglect of government in parents."According to Scripture, parents are the governing authorities in family government. The biblical examples for raising and disciplining children originate in the Old Testament. Punishment to wayward children in the Old Testament included firm words, applying the rod of correction, verbal rebuke coupled with spitting in the face as a sign of abhorrence, the act of disinheritance, and stoning as a form of public execution for disobedience.

Christian Police Officer Speaks Out on Corporal Punishment (31 KB)
I conduct interviews with the parents and child, along with school officials and employers of the child. What I find startling, is that of all those kids arrested in my city for hitting their parents, only 1.9% received any type of corporal punishment as they were being raised. Less than 2% of these aggressive, angry children were spanked! The non-spanking "experts"contend that spanking a child makes them angry and aggressive. The exact opposite is true!

Time Thieves (TT)(44 KB)
Chronic tardiness is a character flaw that demonstrates rudeness and disrespect to both God and people.

http://www.albatrus.org/english/living/discip...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#26 Jan 21, 2014
Jenji wrote:
remember the moderators on this site evidently do not follow an actual set of "topix guidelines" some are removing posts based on their personal meanings and proclivities. I'm just saying.
Looks like they just wiped out another one
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#27 Jan 25, 2014
Jud 1:17 But you, beloved, remember the words spoken before by the apostles of our Master Yahshua Messiah,
Jud 1:18 because they told you that at the last time there will be mockers following wickedness, according to their lusts.
Jud 1:19 These are they setting themselves apart, animal-like ones, not having the Spirit.
Jud 1:20 But you, beloved, building yourselves up by your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit,
Jud 1:21 keep yourselves in the love of YAHWEH, eagerly awaiting the mercy of our Master Yahshua Messiah to everlasting life.
Jud 1:22 And pity some, making a distinction.
Jud 1:23 But save others with fear, snatching them out of the fire, hating even the garment being stained from the flesh.
Jud 1:24 Now to Him being able to keep you without stumbling, and to set you before His glory without blemish, with unspeakable joy;
Jud 1:25 to the only wise Elohim, our Savoir, through Yahshua Messiah our Master, be glory and majesty and might and authority, even now and forever. Amen.

My friends, the Sabbath is upon us
http://www.yrm.org/live/
http://passionfortruth.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Paul Porter1 817,970
sexy hot chats 39 min girls united states 16
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr True Truth 609,905
Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Game GUIDE Download [PDF] (Jul '13) 2 hr xaphrious 14
Why I am still a Christian. 2 hr Christian with Jesus 7
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr Justice League 2,015
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 2 hr LAWEST100 124
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr AussieBobby 270,173
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr oxbow 579,270
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr RiccardoFire 98,011
More from around the web