The Roman Catholic Church Is The Beast

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

jim tom

Piedmont, OK

#1 May 21, 2013
The roman Catholic Church Is the beast!!!!! The seven horns are the seven mountains On which the woman sits named after seven different gods.
And is without A teacher but for satan And has changed the Sabbath changed the feast days for pagan holidays. It has Added to the bible and has took away from it.And even changed the name of the creator.
In the dead sea scrolls This is where the bible comes from.It was wrote In Hebrew It reads YHWH In short Yahweh The word Yahweh was believed to be to holy to be spoke so They changed the name giving the title Of god If you have A concordance In the back of your bible It Reads the words lord god Baal Elohim Were added to his name because the divine reverence of his name was believed to be to holy to be spoken so man mortal man changed his name

He even says you will cause them to forget my name.

people have forgot the power that satan has revelation 12/9 Say's the whole word is deceived .The god you worship could be satan
socci

Maysville, MO

#2 May 22, 2013
Yea but this proper name is sectarian disinfo.

"forget my name" was not referring to the actual name rather forget who God was and chase other gods (1st commandment)

The feast days were a shadow of the coming messiah, nailed to the cross.
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2160/4513228324...
Ronald Swindow

Reynoldsburg, OH

#3 May 22, 2013
jim tom wrote:
The roman Catholic Church Is the beast!!!!! The seven horns are the seven mountains On which the woman sits named after seven different gods.
And is without A teacher but for satan And has changed the Sabbath changed the feast days for pagan holidays. It has Added to the bible and has took away from it.And even changed the name of the creator.
In the dead sea scrolls This is where the bible comes from.It was wrote In Hebrew It reads YHWH In short Yahweh The word Yahweh was believed to be to holy to be spoke so They changed the name giving the title Of god If you have A concordance In the back of your bible It Reads the words lord god Baal Elohim Were added to his name because the divine reverence of his name was believed to be to holy to be spoken so man mortal man changed his name
He even says you will cause them to forget my name.
people have forgot the power that satan has revelation 12/9 Say's the whole word is deceived .The god you worship could be satan
well... OKAY then... ummm... uhhh... do you want fries with that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Happy Lesbo 809,922
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 10 min Romans Road 948
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min oxbow 574,126
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 19 min RFD 5,459
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 30 min Aardvark Ratnick 268,904
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 43 min WasteWater 97,893
Obama earned Giuliani's assessment 45 min Cat74 7
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 51 min New Age Spiritual... 608,219
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 9 hr coco 204
More from around the web