of 287
Next Last

“the Lion of Judah”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible Belt

#6050 Jan 11, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
So, go ahead Jakey, make it so .... after all you are God an all ....
I am God's assistant, built, trained and demonstrated to be the only man who ever acted and performed like Jesus only to a much greater degree than Jesus did. I can do nothing without the support of mankind and everything with the support of mankind. If you have seen me you have seen God but he and I are not the same.

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#6051 Jan 11, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Very related to the PoE (Parody of Extremist) paradox ..... you can't tell the difference between the Parody and the Real Thing.
The real Christ is an extremist who walks, talks, demonstrates and teaches what the Bible says he does, everyone else is a false prophet.

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#6052 Jan 11, 2014
JHBstl wrote:
The problem with trying to have a rational discussion with religious people is that they are irrational by virtue of their religion thereby rendering rational discussion a moot point.
I wonder if you who thinks you are rational could possibly think that Capitalism is a rational system to endorse?
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#6053 Jan 12, 2014
Normand Guay wrote:
--- For people to embrace a high view of GOD'S HOLY SCRIPTURES today, means that TRUE Christians will be swimming upstream in a culture that does not believe in the Ways OF GOD... True Christians need to accept that praises and thanks from the world Will Not be coming... >>> But as True Christians live out what GOD'S HOLY SCRIPTURES teaches and commands; then the Saints will be living a life that GOD would consider worthy; and that is the most important... Thankyou, and meet you in Heaven...
--- Repeat and this is my last Message as a servant of GOD... Thankyou; and I hope to meet you all in Heaven... BYE... JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY TRUE SAVIOR, REDEEMER, AND THE ONLY TRUE MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD and beings...---Thankyou again very much for all these years since 2007 that you did read THE MESSAGES THAT CAME FROM GOD'S HOLY SCRIPTURES... MEET YOU ALL IN HEAVEN...

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#6054 Jan 12, 2014
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- Repeat and this is my last Message as a servant of GOD... Thankyou; and I hope to meet you all in Heaven... BYE... JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY TRUE SAVIOR, REDEEMER, AND THE ONLY TRUE MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD and beings...---Thankyou again very much for all these years since 2007 that you did read THE MESSAGES THAT CAME FROM GOD'S HOLY SCRIPTURES... MEET YOU ALL IN HEAVEN...
You were more like a bot or a zombie than a man of faith since you never answered Christ when I knocked on your door.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#6055 Jan 13, 2014
--- Jake; you are NOT CHRIST JESUS.

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#6056 Jan 13, 2014
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
My name is not Jesus, its James and I am the Messiah. Jesus didn't change anything for the better and I always change things for the better. Even the Bible tells you that you cannot follow a dead man otherwise your words and opinions become his, instead of his words and options becoming yours. Even if Jesus lived and did what you say he did I still did a million times more valuable and miraculous work than he did. My wake is overflowing with evidence that I am the Christ and my ways are not like your ways so you choose to reject me as a nut instead of a genius. You are not a servant of God if you wont listen to me its that simple.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#6057 Jan 17, 2014
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
My name is not Jesus, its James and I am the Messiah. Jesus didn't change anything for the better and I always change things for the better. Even the Bible tells you that you cannot follow a dead man otherwise your words and opinions become his, instead of his words and options becoming yours. Even if Jesus lived and did what you say he did I still did a million times more valuable and miraculous work than he did. My wake is overflowing with evidence that I am the Christ and my ways are not like your ways so you choose to reject me as a nut instead of a genius. You are not a servant of God if you wont listen to me its that simple.
Your evidence is not verifiable, which proves you are a ninny, Jakey.

#6058 Jan 17, 2014
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if you who thinks you are rational could possibly think that Capitalism is a rational system to endorse?
Capitalism is merely a transitory state from a Republic to an Aristocracy. But that doesn't make you a messiah, Jakey.

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#6059 Jan 18, 2014
All of the evidence I present is verifiable and only an idiot endorses capitalism.

#6060 Jan 19, 2014
Jake999 wrote:
All of the evidence I present is verifiable and only an idiot endorses capitalism.
We agree on capitalism, but you have verified none of your claims.

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#6061 Jan 30, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
We agree on capitalism, but you have verified none of your claims.
What that I have said do you want to verify? I never lie and the number of documents and witnesses that prove who I am as the Christ are immense.

#6062 Jan 30, 2014
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
What that I have said do you want to verify? I never lie and the number of documents and witnesses that prove who I am as the Christ are immense.
First, that's a lie!

Second, if you had documents or witnesses that PROVE anything of the sort, there would not be 38,000 different christian denominations and hundreds of religions outside christianity. That is your second lie.

You are simply a liar, Jakey!

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#6063 Jan 30, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
First, that's a lie!
Second, if you had documents or witnesses that PROVE anything of the sort, there would not be 38,000 different christian denominations and hundreds of religions outside christianity. That is your second lie.
You are simply a liar, Jakey!
Here are just a few of the hundreds of court documents that prove what I say to be true. I have worked for several corporations as the tip of the spear leader who had the authority to do what ever I wanted done and I did thousands of things no other can do. I never lie that would ruin my reputation.

http://s16.photobucket.com/user/James99/media...

#6065 Jan 31, 2014
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are just a few of the hundreds of court documents that prove what I say to be true. I have worked for several corporations as the tip of the spear leader who had the authority to do what ever I wanted done and I did thousands of things no other can do. I never lie that would ruin my reputation.
http://s16.photobucket.com/user/James99/media...
God worked for corporations?? Well that is news!! Why don't we just worship corporations then?

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#6066 Feb 2, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
God worked for corporations?? Well that is news!! Why don't we just worship corporations then?
It was a demonstration of superior ability and when I was done I destroyed the corporation by resigning before they could make me the CEO.

#6067 Feb 2, 2014
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a demonstration of superior ability and when I was done I destroyed the corporation by resigning before they could make me the CEO.
You are a legend in your own mind Jakey. And in no one else's.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#6068 Feb 2, 2014
Think i'll skip over this thread. Thought maybe some real conversation here, I must've took that left turn at Alburquerque ( backing out slowly, nobody move)

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#6069 Feb 2, 2014
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a legend in your own mind Jakey. And in no one else's.
I have been legendary in everything I have done sand in everywhere I have been. I am even a legendary player at pool in the APA league, no one makes better shots than I do..

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#6070 Feb 9, 2014
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
Yes I am but my name is James not Jesus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 287
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Anthony MN 627,139
Play "end of the word" part 2 5 min ImFree2Choose 665
Muslims go home 12 min all ears 9
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 24 min PredatedLemon 14,156
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 29 min RiccardoFire 615,686
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 29 min WasteWater 102,978
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 37 min Joe Fortuna 950,234
More from around the web