|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have proven it in court, then why doesn't any one believe you, Jakey? What went wrong? Aren't you in control of your own creation?
The money-changers and the judges, police and soldiers who serve and protect them don't want their jobs automated out of existence. They don't want peace and prosperity they want money and they do not care at who's expense they get it. They think their system is fine and I want to destroy all of it. The first shall be last and the last shall be first in the new world. That scares the heck out of the wolves in sheep's clothing and the false prophets..

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
The money-changers and the judges, police and soldiers who serve and protect them don't want their jobs automated out of existence. They don't want peace and prosperity they want money and they do not care at who's expense they get it. They think their system is fine and I want to destroy all of it. The first shall be last and the last shall be first in the new world. That scares the heck out of the wolves in sheep's clothing and the false prophets..
It sounds like they are winning Jakey. Perhaps if I were to worship anyone, I'd be better off worshipping them than you.

“King of Kings”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like they are winning Jakey. Perhaps if I were to worship anyone, I'd be better off worshipping them than you.
They are not winning, I don't want anyone to worship me and its just a matter of time before you wake up to the fact that I am the only qualified leader who can manage this planet. I will be asking the US judicial system for their unconditional surrender very soon as I have done in the past.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not winning, I don't want anyone to worship me and its just a matter of time before you wake up to the fact that I am the only qualified leader who can manage this planet. I will be asking the US judicial system for their unconditional surrender very soon as I have done in the past.
I am quite certain you will be as ineffective as the original false Christ, Jakey. To your credit, fewer people will die in your honor.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Normand Guay wrote:
<quoted text>--- Thankyou, and meet you in Heaven... Get ready for the noisy rapture, it will be very noisy... Everyone will see the rapture, get ready for the rapture... JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON...
--- Repeat and Happy New Year... Thankyou...

“King of Kings”

US Bible belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2013

Judged:

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
I am quite certain you will be as ineffective as the original false Christ, Jakey. To your credit, fewer people will die in your honor.
Even if Jesus existed 2000 years ago he accomplished nothing and was totally ineffective at creating the change that is required of mankind.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if Jesus existed 2000 years ago he accomplished nothing and was totally ineffective at creating the change that is required of mankind.
And you will be less successful.

“King of Kings”

US Bible belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2013

Judged:

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
And you will be less successful.
I am already a million times more successful than Jesus was even if he actually did what mankind says he did.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2013

Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am already a million times more successful than Jesus was even if he actually did what mankind says he did.
Not true. Even I have some idea who made Jesus up. In your case, I have no idea.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

--- Happy New Year with JESUS CHRIST; Thankyou...

“King of Kings”

US Bible belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. Even I have some idea who made Jesus up. In your case, I have no idea.
I have the same super star wonderful counselor wake and super star reputation as a miracle worker as Jesus did. Jesus may have been made up but I am not and thousands of witnesses and factual evidence is proof of that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the same super star wonderful counselor wake and super star reputation as a miracle worker as Jesus did. Jesus may have been made up but I am not and thousands of witnesses and factual evidence is proof of that.
OK, solve poverty, then I'll listen to you Jake. Til then, please go away!

“King of Kings”

US Bible belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, solve poverty, then I'll listen to you Jake. Til then, please go away!
That's easy and all part of the simple system I recommend. First of all destroy all currency and use a global electronic credit based system that pays all wages and deducts all purchases and take all lines of ownership off the maps. Then I will pay standardized wages to all who work and benefits to all who cannot or will not work all at levels that are justifiable and benefits at levels that are humane. Are you listening or still asleep?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's easy and all part of the simple system I recommend. First of all destroy all currency and use a global electronic credit based system that pays all wages and deducts all purchases and take all lines of ownership off the maps. Then I will pay standardized wages to all who work and benefits to all who cannot or will not work all at levels that are justifiable and benefits at levels that are humane. Are you listening or still asleep?
So, go ahead Jakey, make it so .... after all you are God an all ....
jeddonty

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2014

youtube.com/watch... ………Message from God
JHBstl

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

The problem with trying to have a rational discussion with religious people is that they are irrational by virtue of their religion thereby rendering rational discussion a moot point.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Normand Guay wrote:
--- The rapture is NOT going to be a secret rapture... Everyone will see the rapture happen... I hope everyone is ready.. JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY....Thankyou, and meet you in Heaven...
--- Repeat; The Rapture is going to happen soon... Thankyou...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Normand Guay wrote:
--- The next step in GOD'S PLAN OF SALVATION is " the Rapture and then, THE GREAT TRIBULATION... Get ready peoples...Thankyou, GOD Bless and meet you in Heaven...
--- Repeat; GOD'S WAYS ARE THE BEST...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Normand Guay wrote:
<quoted text>--- Repeat; and JESUS CHRIST is our Great Savior, Redeemer, and only True Mediator between GOD THE FATHER and peoples,--------JESUS CHRIST IS KING of kings, LORD of lords, HIGH PRIEST, AND OUR GREAT GOOD SHEPHERD...Thankyou, this is from a Servant of GOD and a Prayer Warrior, and hope to meet you in Heaven...
--- Repeat; and Eternity is only with JESUS CHRIST... Thankyou...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

JHBstl wrote:
The problem with trying to have a rational discussion with religious people is that they are irrational by virtue of their religion thereby rendering rational discussion a moot point.
Very related to the PoE (Parody of Extremist) paradox ..... you can't tell the difference between the Parody and the Real Thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Catcher1 730,709
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min JudgeNJury 259,384
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 15 min Lucifer 117,873
Difference between white masons and black masons (Apr '08) 15 min John Redcorn 305
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min hojo 537,305
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 26 min Eagle 12 225,714
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 30 min mike 599,580

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••