message from a servant of god.

“the Lion of Judah”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible Belt

#6008 Dec 1, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is the king of lawyers Jakey. Haven't you been paying attention?
No, Christ is the king of lawyers and I have been proving that all my life without even opening a law book. No tongue is sharper in a court of law than mine.

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#6009 Dec 1, 2013
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
--- Jake, JESUS CHRIST is the only way to Heaven...
Jesus Christ if he ever existed at all 2000 years ago was a complete failure and I am a complete success. My name is James Murphy and I am the man you refer to as Jesus Christ. And yes I am the only way to heaven on earth. I thought you said you were a servant of God and yet you reject me just like the Bible says you will.Practice what you preach is all the Bible and I asks of you.
Berserker

Lodi, CA

#6010 Dec 1, 2013
Curtis Ray Rowlett wrote:
<quoted text>
CHOOSE YE THIS DAY WHOM YE SHALL SERVE. AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSE, WE SHALL WORSHIP STONE IDOLS.

Its interesting that the ten commandments as well as ALL major stories in the bible have ben plagerized from far older cultures. Christianity is not the origin of the flood story nor the story of Christ Risen. We are a species with amnesia, we dont remember our own begginings. This lunatic, how would you like to be inside his head? ;living in constant fear that he is nothing more than a (filthy rag) and will never measure up. Does it not say in their bible that it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than a rich man go to heaven/

i have met many like him. You can see the constant worry that despite thier best efforts, only hell awaits them and they will then hear these dreadful words....(I know you not)!!!

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#6011 Dec 1, 2013
Comet Fart wrote:
<quoted text>
hi boooga booga babluga
nice to fart at your poor posts
he heeeeeeeee
what was first egg or chicken,or chicken mama??
Chicken egg, laid by whatever you would call one or two mutations from being a chicken mama.

Now, what is the difference between an Xtain and a dumbutt?

#6012 Dec 1, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ if he ever existed at all 2000 years ago was a complete failure and I am a complete success. My name is James Murphy and I am the man you refer to as Jesus Christ. And yes I am the only way to heaven on earth. I thought you said you were a servant of God and yet you reject me just like the Bible says you will.Practice what you preach is all the Bible and I asks of you.
Ok, fine! Jesus. I have some hedges that need trimmed. I pay $30/hr. You know where I am. Dumb butt.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#6014 Dec 7, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
<quoted text>---WE need to stop rejecting THE WAYS OF GOD, which are the 10 Commandments of GOD, that GOD wrote with HIS own Finger on two tablets...
--- Repeat; and we must allways remember that THE WAYS OF GOD ARE THE BEST...Let us praise GOD, thank GOD, and tell GOD that we love GOD, daily... Thankyou...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#6015 Dec 13, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
<quoted text>--- Ooogah; GOD DID DELIVER MANY MESSAGES, READ GOD'S HOLY SCRIPTURES and you will see them all...The Message GOD gave me is --------" STOP SINNING, STOP BREAKING GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS, REPENT AND GET BAPTIZED, FOLLOW JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS"... And then I will meet the peoples that DO in Heaven...
--- Repeat; and let us all prepare for Heaven.... And JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY... Thankyou... Merry Christ-mas...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#6016 Dec 15, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
--- Yahchanan, number one GOD IS THE SUPREME POWER IN THE UNIVERSE; the One and Only True GOD as it is written and implied, from Genesis to Revelation thousands and thousands of places...Read GOD'S HOLY SCRIPTURES...-------Number 2; Honor GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON JESUS, AND GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT, "ONE GOD"...------- Number three; GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS ARE THE ONLY LAWS that GOD gave to HIS Servant Moses that GOD wrote with his own finger on stone so that they would last forever... GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS are much more important then those 613 laws... Peoples cannot even follow 10 laws, How in the world are they going to follow 613 laws... GET REAL... Let us start with GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS and then this world will be a better place for everyone...Thankyou GOD BLESS...
--- Repeat and Merry Christ-mas... Thankyou...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#6017 Dec 20, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
<quoted text>--- hina, love makes us follow the Ways of GOD and when we obey, we get joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, mercy grace, blessings, favor, power, etc. Thankyou and GOD Bless...
--- Repeat and Merry Christ-mas... Thankyou...

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#6018 Dec 21, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, fine! Jesus. I have some hedges that need trimmed. I pay $30/hr. You know where I am. Dumb butt.
I did not make that much setting up the entire lighting, sound and video for the 2012 DNC or the Super bowl not even the movie set Somnia I just did paid that much. I do landscaping too,say when. Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert don't pay that well either and I set up the stages for nearly all performers on the Gulf coast. I am the smartest and most accomplished man on the planet according to my wake whats in yours main-streamer?
sallymorg

Pittsburgh, PA

#6019 Dec 21, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …… The Spirits delivered message here it is

#6020 Dec 21, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not make that much setting up the entire lighting, sound and video for the 2012 DNC or the Super bowl not even the movie set Somnia I just did paid that much. I do landscaping too,say when. Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert don't pay that well either and I set up the stages for nearly all performers on the Gulf coast. I am the smartest and most accomplished man on the planet according to my wake whats in yours main-streamer?
I make enough to pay more than you make. That's good enough for me.

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#6021 Dec 21, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
I make enough to pay more than you make. That's good enough for me.
And I have given away more money than you ever made which is something you would never do. Just what do you do to make a living?

#6022 Dec 22, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have given away more money than you ever made which is something you would never do. Just what do you do to make a living?
Thats not mathmatically possible Jakey. You are lying again.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#6023 Dec 24, 2013
--- Merry Christ-mas...

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#6024 Dec 25, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not mathmatically possible Jakey. You are lying again.
Maybe I should rephrase that to I have given away more than you have ever had which includes money, a great job, cars, a boat and many other things that you could never have had to even give away.

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#6025 Dec 25, 2013
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
--- Merry Christ-mas...
Go back to sleep mainstreamer and false prophet. While your having a merry Christmas I am really upset about how you poison the earth and mistreat God's children all the while claiming to be like Christ already.

#6026 Dec 25, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I should rephrase that to I have given away more than you have ever had which includes money, a great job, cars, a boat and many other things that you could never have had to even give away.
Unsupported claims mean nothing Jakey.

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#6027 Dec 25, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Unsupported claims mean nothing Jakey.
My claim of being the Christ is heavily supported and witnessed, I have even testified to being the Messiah in courts of law and the prosecution and witnesses helped to prove that as a fact.

#6028 Dec 26, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
My claim of being the Christ is heavily supported and witnessed, I have even testified to being the Messiah in courts of law and the prosecution and witnesses helped to prove that as a fact.
If you have proven it in court, then why doesn't any one believe you, Jakey? What went wrong? Aren't you in control of your own creation?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Frank N Stine 16,265
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Insults Are Easier 983,108
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 18 min Awesome Facts 33,211
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Robert F 683,790
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 3 hr common sense 19
the REAL reason for General Motors sales slumps 5 hr Disappointed US V... 7
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Born Again Past JW 619,696
More from around the web