message from a servant of god.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5965 Oct 10, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
--- The Message this week is; " Let us give thanks and praises and I love you GOD, to GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON JESUS CHRIST, AND GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT, because of GOD'S great love, mercy, grace, blessings, favor, power, goodness, kindness that GOD gave us by raising JESUS CHRIST from death... With JESUS CHRIST WE have new life, "Eternal Life", because of what JESUS CHRIST did for us on THE CROSS... This fill us with a living assurance and so we look forward to possessing the rich blessings that GOD keeps for THE SAINTS IN HEAVEN... From a Servant of GOD with love for GOD and the Saints of GOD... THankyou...
--- Repeat; and WE will soon go to Heaven... Thankyou...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5966 Oct 13, 2013
--- Happy Thanksgiving to the Saints...

“the Lion of Judah”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible Belt

#5967 Oct 14, 2013
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
--- Happy Thanksgiving to the Saints...
There has never been a saint on this planet just people who call themselves saints. All are sinners just as the Bible proclaims.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5968 Oct 14, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
There has never been a saint on this planet just people who call themselves saints. All are sinners just as the Bible proclaims.
--- Jake, you need to be Reborn or else you will not make it to Heaven with JESUS CHRIST and the Saints...Jake JESUS CHRIST loves you and died on the Cross for you and the Saints...

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#5969 Oct 14, 2013
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- Jake, you need to be Reborn or else you will not make it to Heaven with JESUS CHRIST and the Saints...Jake JESUS CHRIST loves you and died on the Cross for you and the Saints...
I am the man you refer to as Jesus Christ and the only way anyone gets into heaven is through me and my ways. What you have been told of Jesus is like a day or two of my life which is far more valuable than the life of Jesus if he ever existed. How come you don't practice what you preach? Many courts have attempted to crucify me and many people have tried their best to defeat or stop me because I do not believe in what you believe. I believe that with no lines on maps, dividing of land, money-changers, soldiers, sellers, gamblers, profiteers or false prophets on the planet that all problems can be permanently resolved. Those are what the Bible recommends and for good reason, they are the answers and I am the leader that only promotes those things that mankind rejects. You cannot claim to be a servant of God if you don't stand behind those directives and common sense fundamentals. My way resolves everything in a flash and your ways have created all the problems I was sent to resolve, just as the Bible promises.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5971 Oct 16, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
--- The Message this week is; " Let us give thanks and praises and I love you GOD, to GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON JESUS CHRIST, AND GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT, because of GOD'S great love, mercy, grace, blessings, favor, power, goodness, kindness that GOD gave us by raising JESUS CHRIST from death... With JESUS CHRIST WE have new life, "Eternal Life", because of what JESUS CHRIST did for us on THE CROSS... This fill us with a living assurance and so we look forward to possessing the rich blessings that GOD keeps for THE SAINTS IN HEAVEN... From a Servant of GOD with love for GOD and the Saints of GOD... THankyou...
--- Repeat, GOD THE TRINITY AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS WITH CHRIST JESUS ARE THE BEST... I hope to meet you peoples in Heaven... Thankyou...

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#5972 Oct 16, 2013
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- Repeat, GOD THE TRINITY AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS WITH CHRIST JESUS ARE THE BEST... I hope to meet you peoples in Heaven... Thankyou...
There is no trinity it is just God and his son that makes 2 of us not 3. You will never get to heaven without going through me.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5973 Oct 19, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
---The Message this week is; [ "Blessed are those who DO GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS, that they may have the right to the Tree of Life, and may enter through the Gates into the Beautiful City OF GOD [THE HEAVENLY JERUSALEM, ZION]"... Revelation 22 vs. 14 AND READ VS. 15... Thankyou, and Happy New Year with Christ JESUS...Meet you in Heaven...
--- Repeat, and ZION is the best place to be with JESUS CHRIST... Thankyou...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5974 Oct 24, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
---The Message this week is: "The Words of JESUS CHRIST IN RED", "[JESUS CHRIST said Who is MY Mother and Brothers and Sisters??? And JESUS CHRIST stretched out HIS hand towards HIS Disciples and said, "[Here are MY Mother and Brothers and Sisters... For whoever does the will of GOD THE FATHER that is in Heaven, they are MY Mother and Brothers and Sisters"]... Read Matthew 12... Thankyou and GOD Bless...
---Repeat; and meet you in Heaven... Thankyou...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5975 Oct 30, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
--- The Message this week is; " DO NOT be afraid of anyone, and do not worry... Have reverence for CHRIST JESUS in your hearts, souls, and minds and honour GOD THE TRINITY AS THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE GOD...BE ready at all times to talk about GOD'S PLAN OF SALVATION BY THE SON OF GOD "JESUS CHRIST"... Thankyou, and meet you in Heaven"...
--- Repeat and JESUS CHRIST is coming soon... "GOD'S Ways are the best"...

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#5976 Oct 31, 2013
The Lord is good to those who seek him

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#5977 Oct 31, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
The Lord is good to those who seek him
This is true but all of you reject instead of seek me.

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#5978 Oct 31, 2013
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- Jake, you need to be Reborn or else you will not make it to Heaven with JESUS CHRIST and the Saints...Jake JESUS CHRIST loves you and died on the Cross for you and the Saints...
Jesus is me and all of you are sinners not saints. I love everyone but do not approve of your operating systems and as a result your actions.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5979 Nov 7, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
--- The Message of GOD this week is; " The Stone [CHRIST JESUS] which some of the teachers of religion rejected, has become THE CHIEF CORNERSTONE...This was GOD'S DOING, and it is marvelous in the eyes of THE SAINTS"... Thankyou, and GOD Bless...
--- Repeat; and GOD'S Ways are allways the BEST...Thankyou and have a good week...

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#5980 Nov 7, 2013
comet Ison should now be visible

&li st=HL1383857180&feature=mh _lolz

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#5981 Nov 7, 2013
Normand,

You cannot be a Servant of God and reject His son when he knocks on your door, its that simple.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#5982 Nov 10, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
Normand,
You cannot be a Servant of God and reject His son when he knocks on your door, its that simple.
Only morons bought that crap 2000 years ago. I doubt you will do as well a second time around.

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#5983 Nov 10, 2013
Meteorites In The Sky Over Southern California .

“the Lion of Judah”

US Bible Belt

#5984 Nov 10, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Only morons bought that crap 2000 years ago. I doubt you will do as well a second time around.
The truth looks like a lie to those who are of this world. Look in my wake and listen to what I have to say is all the Bible requires of you. Mankind has always been deceived by the wolves in sheep's clothing who lead you down damnation road. I am the only way to reverse what mankind has created and at the same time advance their capabilities immensely. I can back up everything I claim and the system I endorse biblically and no one else but the real Christ can do that.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5985 Nov 10, 2013
--- Jake you are NOT CHRIST JESUS; so go away now...--- Start your own topix...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Doctor Peace 49,687
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 10 min Classic 3,689
How can I talk my wife into a 3 way with anothe... (Apr '08) 13 min This worked for me 162
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 38 min Aussie Kev 2,117
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 47 min onemale 281,294
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min truth 647,079
Learning course CPA marketing 50 min CPAmarketing 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Joe Fortuna 971,829
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr DebraE 105,692
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 11 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web