message from a servant of god.

“The Prince of Peace”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible Belt

#5944 Sep 10, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
The Federal Reserve and Wall St!
Fortunately the home mortgage milling has stopped and the courts are returning homes to their owners
Te Federal Reserve, Wall st and ownership of homes and land will cease to exist when my system is installed.

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#5945 Sep 11, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
Te Federal Reserve, Wall st and ownership of homes and land will cease to exist when my system is installed.
that sounds like UN Agenda 21 where people are expected to live in a few sq feet of space.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5946 Sep 13, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
--- MAY WE PERFECTLY OBEY JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS AND THEREFORE BE SPARED--- "THE SHAME OF DEFEAT"... BECAUSE WITH JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS,---"WE ARE WINNERS"... FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD WITH LOTS OF LOVE FOR GOD AND HIS CHILDREN... THANKYOU...
--- Repeat,and, at the end, GOD'S CHILDREN WIN with JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S WAYS... Thankyou...

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#5947 Sep 14, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a reaction to the real thieves who stole the US monetary system. Wake up knucklehead I'm at war with your leaders.
Having theives as leaders does not justify you stealing Jake.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#5948 Sep 15, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed! All prophets are false including your Jesus jerk.
but you can not say that to the one and only God. there is a real God somewhere out there. proof ? the many miracles that happened already, and that includes the one me and Jeff saw last June 30, 2011.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#5949 Sep 15, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
but you can not say that to the one and only God. there is a real God somewhere out there. proof ? the many miracles that happened already, and that includes the one me and Jeff saw last June 30, 2011.
OK, just for you, Quetzalcoatl might be real. http://www.godchecker.com

Man has created many Gods in his own image. I suppose you also claim the unlikely tragedys that occur are also acts of this God and not random chance. So ... how do you explain the fact that Churches have lightning rods? Why would God want to blow up his own temples?

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#5950 Sep 15, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, just for you, Quetzalcoatl might be real. http://www.godchecker.com
Man has created many Gods in his own image. I suppose you also claim the unlikely tragedys that occur are also acts of this God and not random chance. So ... how do you explain the fact that Churches have lightning rods? Why would God want to blow up his own temples?
I could never believe rationalists that life is rational. That is far too simplistic and totally untrue and based on nothing
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5952 Sep 16, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>---Jake666 you are not JESUS CHRIST...Only JESUS CHRIST can fix the problems of the world...I preach JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS AND I OBEY GOD... I am NOT a hypocrite...May you ask JESUS CHRIST to take full control of your life and follow GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS...
--- Repeat and again GOD'S WAYS are the best... Thankyou...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5953 Sep 18, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
---The Message today is: "JESUS CHRIST SAID; "WATCH OUT THEN, BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW THE DAY OR THE HOUR"... At GOD'S Final Judgment GOD will divide the people into two groups, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats...GOD will put the righteous people at HIS right and the wicked at HIS left...Then the KING OF kings, and the LORD of lords will say to the people on the right, "COME AND POSSESS THE KINGDOM OF GOD WHICH HAS BEEN PREPARED FOR YOU EVER SINCE THE CREATION OF THE WORLD"..."I was hungry and you fed me, thirsty and you gave me a drink"...From a servant of JESUS CHRIST WITH LOTS OF "LOVE" FOR GOD AND GOD'S FAMILY...THANKYOU, GOD BLESS...
--- Repeat, and JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON... Thankyou, and meet you in Heaven...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5954 Sep 21, 2013
NORMAND winnipeg wrote:
---The Message today is: "LOVE must be completely sincere... "Hate what is evil,"LIKE "GOD HATES WHAT IS EVIL" and hold on to what is GOOD... LOVE one another warmly as Christians should and be eager to show respect and LOVE for one another...Work hard and do not be lazy...Serve and obey JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS with Hearts, Souls, and Minds full of devotions to GOD THE PRECIOUS FATHER, SON, AND HOLY SPIRIT...Let your hope in "Eternity with JESUS CHRIST" keep you full of joy, peace, and happiness...Be patient in your troubles and pray daily, pray at all times..."JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON"...From a Priest of JESUS CHRIST WITH LOTS OF LOVE FOR GOD AND GOD'S FAMILY...THANKYOU, GOD BLESS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR WITH JESUS CHRIST...
--- Repeat, also from a prayer warrior... Thankyou...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5955 Sep 24, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
---The Message today is: "ALL WE want is to truly know GOD THE PRECIOUS FATHER, GOD THE PRECIOUS SAVIOR AND GOD THE PRECIOUS HOLY SPIRIT AND TO EXPERIENCE THE POWER OF GOD'S RESURRECTION...Soon WE will be raised; the dead in JESUS CHRIST will rise first and then the living believers shall be taken up [Raptured] to be with GOD forever more...What a beautiful day that will be...From a Priest of JESUS CHRIST AND OF GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS...THANKYOU, GOD BLESS...HAPPY RAPTURE...
--- Repeat, and JESUS CHRIST is sitting at the right hand of GOD THE FATHER...JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON... Thankyou...

“The Prince of Peace”

US Bible Belt

#5956 Sep 25, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
that sounds like UN Agenda 21 where people are expected to live in a few sq feet of space.
I am an efficency expert and a multiplier of space by profession and the very best in the world at that game. You can forget about urban sprawl being a problem but at the same time you will live like kings and queens using my way of thinking and building. My 6 bedroom home is a perfect example of efficient and luxury living and even it I dont approve of because its not efficient enough and never will be. I redesigned several huge baking facilities that ran themselves out of room for the amount of equipment they had, I added equipment and created more usable space and a safer work area at the same time in every project I completed for 20 years.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5957 Sep 27, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
---The Message today is: "GOD'S Divine power has given us everything we need to live a truly Holy Life through our knowledge of the one SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST who called us to be Children of GOD in GOD THE FATHER'S KINGDOM...WE were called to share in the glory, honor and power of JESUS CHRIST our GREAT LEADER, RULER, GOD, LORD AND KING...BY JESUS CHRIST KING OF king AND LORD OF lords GOD THE FATHER has given us the great and precious gifts that GOD promised to those who obey GOD...Those Gifts being GOD'S PLAN OF SALVATION THROUGH JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S PLAN OF TEACHING AND GUIDING THROUGH GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT AND OF COARSE GOD OUR HEAVENLY FATHER, OUR ONE AND ONLY TRUE FATHER; WHEN WE HAVE BEEN REBORN...May GOD Bless HIS Children and Family now and forever...From a Priest of JESUS CHRIST WITH LOTS OF "LOVE"...THANKYOU...
--- Repeat, and JESUS CHRIST IS OUR one and only True SAVIOR, REDEEMER, AND ONE AND ONLY TRUE MEDIATOR BETWEEN GOD THE FATHER and beings... Thankyou and we will meet in Heaven...--- GOD'S Blessings for the SAINTS...

“The Prince of Peace”

US Bible Belt

#5958 Sep 28, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
You would take up less space that is true but you would be living like kings and queens in a sustainable environment. Did you actually think urban sprawl is a good thing?
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5959 Sep 29, 2013
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- Repeat and let us thank GOD; praise GOD and tell GOD that we love GOD DAILY... Thankyou...
--- Repeat and JESUS CHRIST is coming soon...

“The Prince of Peace”

US Bible Belt

#5960 Sep 30, 2013
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- Repeat and JESUS CHRIST is coming soon...
I AM HERE!
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5961 Oct 2, 2013
NORMAND winnipeg wrote:
---GOD WE confessed our sins to YOU and we repented and WE were baptized in the Precious Name OF GOD THE FATHER, THE SON JESUS CHRIST AND THE HOLY SPIRIT...WE did not conceal our sins; WE did not conceal our breaking of GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS...WE decided to confess our sins to YOU GOD and YOU forgave all our sins...Thankyou so very much GOD FOR YOUR PLAN OF SALVATION BY JESUS CHRIST AND YOUR PLAN OF TEACHING AND GUIDANCE BY GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT AND THANKYOU PRECIOUS HEAVENLY FATHER FOR BEING OUR ONE AND ONLY TRUE FATHER NOW THAT WE ARE REBORN...Thankyou...
--- Repeat, and THE WAYS OF GOD are the Best... Thankyou and GOD BLESS THE SAINTS... Thankyou...

“The Prince of Peace”

US Bible Belt

#5962 Oct 3, 2013
Normand Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- Repeat, and THE WAYS OF GOD are the Best... Thankyou and GOD BLESS THE SAINTS... Thankyou...
Only God is a saint everyone else is a hypocrite.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5963 Oct 6, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
--- The Message this week is; " GOD THE TRINITY loves us, and by JESUS CHRIST'S SACRIFICIAL DEATH ON THE CROSS for us, GOD has freed us from the evil ones, which are sins, death, satan, demons, poverty, failures, distress, defeat and sadness and troubles and made us a kingdom of Priests and Saints to serve GOD THE TRINITY...JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY MEDIATOR between GOD and peoples...--- TO GOD THE TRINITY be all glory honour power and might, now and forever and forever" Amen... Thankyou, GOD BLESS and meet you in Heaven...
--- Repeat, and please get ready for JESUS CHRIST SECOND COMING...
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5964 Oct 8, 2013
Normand Guay wrote:
---The Message this week is; " Get ready for JESUS CHRIST for CHRIST JESUS is coming soon on the clouds... Everyone will see JESUS CHRIST, including those who have rejected THE WAYS OF GOD...All Saints of GOD will be very very happy...Come JESUS CHRIST COME...Thankyou GOD, supreme power in the earth and universe... Saints of GOD, We will meet in Heaven"...
--- Repeat, and get ready for JESUS CHRIST... Thankyou...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Seentheotherside 619,793
loan shark needed asap (Mar '09) 14 min Panteri11 17
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Godamd RCCsikfux2... 687,250
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 23 min Tellthetruth 30,964
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 33 min Robert F 987,302
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr RADEKT 286,555
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,315
More from around the web