message from a servant of god.

“There is no Truth in Faith”

Since: Dec 08

nowhere near a pound of $100's

#5922 Aug 25, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been harder at work than anyone else who has ever lived but my work is productive and yours is destructive. Cya in court I will be destroying the US monetary system and the judicial who aids and abeds them hopefully in a few days. When you see Damascas burning my time is near.
It is taking you a long time to get anything done, Almighty one! <sarc>

“The Prince of Peace”

Since: Jul 08

US Bible Belt

#5923 Aug 25, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
It is taking you a long time to get anything done, Almighty one! <sarc>
This is the hardest job I have ever done and I have done some very difficult jobs. Taking the US judicial, banking and corporate system to its knees is not an easy job it takes many court appearances and miracles to make that happen.

#5924 Aug 26, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the hardest job I have ever done and I have done some very difficult jobs. Taking the US judicial, banking and corporate system to its knees is not an easy job it takes many court appearances and miracles to make that happen.
A truly almighty one, would not require more than a microsecond to do this. You are a fraud Jake. But then that should only be a surprise to you. Its pretty obvious to everyone else.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5925 Aug 27, 2013
NORMAND winnipeg wrote:
---PRECIOUS HEAVENLY FATHER IN THE PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, KEEP YOUR HOLY WORDS, TRUTHS, AND PROMISES TO YOUR SERVANTS AND CHILDREN... THE PROMISES YOU GAVE TO THOSE WHO OBEY JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS... THANKYOU PRECIOUS HEAVENLY FATHER, THANKYOU PRECIOUS SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, AND THANKYOU PRECIOUS HOLY SPIRIT... THANKYOU... FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD WITH LOTS OF LOVE...
--- Repeat, and again I say; " GOD'S WAYS ARE THE BEST... Thankyou...

“False Prophet”

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

#5926 Aug 28, 2013
"Sing, O barren." — Isaiah 54:1

Though we have brought forth some fruit unto Christ, and have a joyful hope that we are "plants of his own right hand planting," yet there are times when we feel very barren. Prayer is lifeless, love is cold, faith is weak, each grace in the garden of our heart languishes and droops. We are like flowers in the hot sun, requiring the refreshing shower. In such a condition what are we to do? The text is addressed to us in just such a state. "Sing, O barren, break forth and cry aloud." But what can I sing about? I cannot talk about the present, and even the past looks full of barrenness. Ah! I can sing of Jesus Christ. I can talk of visits which the Redeemer has aforetimes paid to me; or if not of these, I can magnify the great love wherewith he loved his people when he came from the heights of heaven for their redemption. I will go to the cross again. Come, my soul, heavy laden thou wast once, and thou didst lose thy burden there. Go to Calvary again. Perhaps that very cross which gave thee life may give thee fruitfulness. What is my barrenness? It is the platform for his fruit-creating power. What is my desolation? It is the black setting for the sapphire of his everlasting love. I will go in poverty, I will go in helplessness, I will go in all my shame and backsliding, I will tell him that I am still his child, and in confidence in his faithful heart, even I, the barren one, will sing and cry aloud.

Sing, believer, for it will cheer thine own heart, and the hearts of other desolate ones. Sing on, for now that thou art really ashamed of being barren, thou wilt be fruitful soon; now that God makes thee loath to be without fruit he will soon cover thee with clusters. The experience of our barrenness is painful, but the Lord's visitations are delightful. A sense of our own poverty drives us to Christ, and that is where we need to be, for in him is our fruit found.

Spurgeon
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5927 Aug 29, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- YES, IT WILL BE A GOOD THING FOR JESUS CHRIST TO COME BACK... A VERY VERY VERY GOOD THING... THANKYOU AND MAY I MEET YOU WITH JESUS CHRIST... FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD WITH LOTS OF LOVE...
--- Repeat; GOD THE TRINITY AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS WITH JESUS CHRIST as the only true Mediator between beings and GOD THE FATHER IS THE TRUTH and will last Forever... Thankyou and meet you in Heaven...

“The Prince of Peace”

US Bible Belt

#5928 Aug 30, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
A truly almighty one, would not require more than a microsecond to do this. You are a fraud Jake. But then that should only be a surprise to you. Its pretty obvious to everyone else.
It will only take a micro second to take down and destroy what you have built. I would say based on Wednesdays court appearance that the US Judicial system has been backed into a corner they cannot escape from. I will be back in court on Monday to take them down like power windows and beat them like rented mules. Its the same way I shoot pool and play all athletic sports. I am probably one of the most talented pool players in the world and I play everything at that level.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5929 Sep 1, 2013
NORMAND winnipeg wrote:
--- GOD, WHEN WE SEE THE WICKED ONES BREAKING YOUR LAWS; WE ARE FILLED WITH ANGER BECAUSE OF THE PAIN, SUFFERINGS, DISTRESS, MISERIES,TROUBLES, AND SORROWS THAT THE WICKED ONES ARE CAUSING... PLEASE PRECIOUS GOD THE TRINITY IN THE PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST STOP THE WICKED ONES NOW, SO THAT WE CAN HAVE A "NEW START" A "NEW LIFE" IN 2008... THANKYOU, FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD WITH LOTS OF LOVE...
--- Repeat, and yes the wicked ones must stop to be wicked and JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY... Thankyou...

#5930 Sep 1, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
It will only take a micro second to take down and destroy what you have built. I would say based on Wednesdays court appearance that the US Judicial system has been backed into a corner they cannot escape from. I will be back in court on Monday to take them down like power windows and beat them like rented mules. Its the same way I shoot pool and play all athletic sports. I am probably one of the most talented pool players in the world and I play everything at that level.
Why wait til Monday Oh fake mighty one? Just do it now!

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#5931 Sep 1, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you've found your place in life Oogah. Harassing the false prophet

#5932 Sep 1, 2013
hinamanu wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you've found your place in life Oogah. Harassing the false prophet
Indeed! All prophets are false including your Jesus jerk.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5933 Sep 3, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- CHRISTIANITY IS THE ONLY RIGHT RELIGION BECAUSE CHRIST JESUS IS FROM GOD THE FATHER... AND GOD THE FATHER GAVE US JESUS CHRIST TO SAVE US... THERE IS NO OTHER SAVIOR, NONE... FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD WITH LOTS OF LOVE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY... T.Y. P.S. I AM 58 YEARS YOUNG...
--- Repeat, and JESUS CHRIST is our one and only True Savior, Redeemer, and only True Mediator between GOD THE FATHER AND BEINGS... I hope to meet you all in Heaven... JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON, VERY very very SOOOOOOOON.... Are you ready????
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5934 Sep 6, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
<quoted text>--- ANONYMOUS; JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS IS THE ONLY "RIGHT AND TRUE RELIGION"... THINK ABOUT IT, IF EVERYONE FOLLOWED JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS, WHAT KIND OF WORLD WOULD WE HAVE??? "JUST BEAUTIFUL"... THAT IS HOW I CAN PROVE IT TO YOU... FROM A TRUE CHILD OF GOD WITH LOTS OF LOVE... MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY... T.Y.
---Repeat; and GOD'S HOLY WORDS, TRUTHS, AND PROMISES IN GOD'S HOLY SCRIPTURES ARE THE BEST... Thankyou, and we are all waiting for JESUS CHRIST to come back...

“The Prince of Peace”

US Bible Belt

#5935 Sep 7, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
I am working on my written appeal, its lengthy and must be well worded for maximum impact. I am the mighty one you refer to as Jesus and I have been proving that all my life.

#5937 Sep 7, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am working on my written appeal, its lengthy and must be well worded for maximum impact. I am the mighty one you refer to as Jesus and I have been proving that all my life.
Jesus was supposedly sinless. What sin did you commit that you need an appeal?

“The Prince of Peace”

US Bible Belt

#5938 Sep 8, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was supposedly sinless. What sin did you commit that you need an appeal?
No sin comitted bank of America wants me to pay back a loan I took and I contend that they are not a legally authorized lending agent in this country. If I would have known this would have gotten me into court against my enemies I would have refused to pay them long ago.

#5940 Sep 8, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
No sin comitted bank of America wants me to pay back a loan I took and I contend that they are not a legally authorized lending agent in this country. If I would have known this would have gotten me into court against my enemies I would have refused to pay them long ago.
You took someone's money and refused to pay it back. That's called stealing Jake.

“The Prince of Peace”

US Bible Belt

#5941 Sep 9, 2013
Ooogah Boogah wrote:
<quoted text>
You took someone's money and refused to pay it back. That's called stealing Jake.
Only a reaction to the real thieves who stole the US monetary system. Wake up knucklehead I'm at war with your leaders.
Normand Winnipeg

Winnipeg, Canada

#5942 Sep 9, 2013
NORMAND Winnipeg wrote:
---THE JUSTICE OF JESUS CHRIST AND GOD'S 10 COMMANDMENTS... PRECIOUS GOD YOU CREATED US AND YOU KEEP US SAFE FROM THE EVIL ONES... PLEASE GOD GIVE US MORE OF YOUR "HOLY SPIRIT, FIRE, WISDOM, PROTECTION, UNDERSTANDING AND THE MEANS SO THAT WE CAN "OBEY YOU GOD"... FROM A TRUE SERVANT OF JESUS CHRIST WITH LOTS OF LOVE... THANKYOU...
--- Repeat, and GOD'S WAYS are the best... Thankyou and soon JESUS CHRIST is coming...

“False Prophet”

hamilton

#5943 Sep 9, 2013
Jake999 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a reaction to the real thieves who stole the US monetary system. Wake up knucklehead I'm at war with your leaders.
The Federal Reserve and Wall St!

Fortunately the home mortgage milling has stopped and the courts are returning homes to their owners

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Impeach 45,832
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Rosesz 691,918
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Exposing Devil Lies 6,688
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Exposing Devil Lies 990,659
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Exposing Devil Lies 619,838
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr Classic 4,396
__POPE & ISRAEL to SIGN Historic Agreement__ 5 hr Dec 2017 News 1
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 7 hr Exposing Devil Lies 368
More from around the web